Proof that Liberals are retarded ..

Old January 21st 10, 11:54 PM posted to alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Double-A[_3_]

Default Proof that Liberals are retarded ..

On Jan 21, 5:02*pm, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 07:06:56 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

Wholeflaffers A.S.A." wrote:
On Jan 21, 7:03*am, "Hagar" wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/201...politico/31764

"There is evidence that the United States found oil in Haiti decades
ago and due to the geopolitical circumstances and big business
interests of that era made the decision to keep Haitian oil in
reserve for when Middle Eastern oil had dried up.

Once we fight the Machete-Wielding Gangs of Haiti ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...18/Haiti-earth...

*... we can re-build Haiti with USA contracts.

And build a CSETI office !!!

http://www.cseti.org/programs/upcoming.htm

And build a Super Dome !!!

http://www.saintsgab.com/wp-content/.../superdome.jpg

And build a Horry's Funky Planet-XOXOX Bar and Grill 24/7 watching
the 100% Proof Wholeflaffers UFO Radio and Alien Videos
enjoy the Sashimi and Wasabi.

You do realize that Sashimi could be culturally offensive to our water
born sean friends!

Double-A

Old January 22nd 10, 02:17 AM posted to alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Sir Gilligan Horry[_1_]

Wholeflaffers A.S.A." wrote:
On Jan 21, 7:03*am, "Hagar" wrote:
[...]

Oh, yeah, there are things like that to think about, aye.

It must be a shock for the 'Iargans' studying us humans too.

Probably the late night horror show slot at 11:00pm
on Iargan Tele-Tube or something ...

http://www.galactic-server.net/rune/iarga.html

Iargan Tele-Tube Human Documentary Screenshot ...

https://aes-humanities8.wikispaces.c...5.jpg/32644077

But, we have a lot of work to do.
I mean, I recently saw a comment
in YouTube from a man in Turkey