VARIABLE SPEED OF LIGHT IN A GRAVITATIONAL FIELD

Old July 24th 08, 08:31 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default VARIABLE SPEED OF LIGHT IN A GRAVITATIONAL FIELD

Einstein offered two equations showing how the speed of photons moving
radially with respect to a spherical mass varies with the
gravitational potential V:

(A) c' = c(1 + V/c^2)

(B) c' = c(1 + 2V/c^2)

(see http://www.mathpages.com/rr/s6-01/6-01.htm )

Equation A is consistent with the Pound-Rebka experiment and also
(through the application of Einstein's equivalence principle) with the
equation c'=c+v given by Newton's emission theory of light (v is the
speed of the light source relative to the observer). It is not clear
what equation B is consistent with.

Pentcho Valev

Old July 24th 08, 09:45 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Criminal liars at the Perimeter Institute:

http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/Out..._Slow_Time?/1/
Perimeter Institute: "One may imagine the photon losing energy as it
climbs against the Earth’s gravitational field much like a rock thrown
upward loses kinetic energy as it slows down, the main difference
being that the photon does not slow down; it always moves at the speed
of light."

Pentcho Valev

Old July 24th 08, 09:49 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
kduc[_2_]

Pentcho Valev a écrit :

Pentcho Valev

http://bip.cnrs-mrs.fr/bip10/valevfaq.htm
Old July 24th 08, 10:01 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

The Perimeter Institute sell Einstein's dead science:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218

Pentcho Valev

Old July 24th 08, 10:42 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

More criminal liars at the Perimeter Institute:

http://streamer.perimeterinstitute.c...ldResize=False
Lee Smolin: "Newton's theory predicts that light goes in straight
lines and therefore if the star passes behind the sun, we can't see
it. Einstein's theory predicts that light is bent...."

Pentcho Valev

Old July 24th 08, 01:50 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Talebun

On 24 Jul, 08:31, Pentcho Valev wrote:
Einstein offered two equations showing how the speed of photons moving
radially with respect to a spherical mass varies with the
gravitational potential V:

(A) c' = c(1 + V/c^2)

(B) c' = c(1 + 2V/c^2)

(seehttp://www.mathpages.com/rr/s6-01/6-01.htm)

Equation A is consistent with the Pound-Rebka experiment and also
(through the application of Einstein's equivalence principle) with the
equation c'=c+v given by Newton's emission theory of light (v is the
speed of the light source relative to the observer). It is not clear
what equation B is consistent with.

Pentcho Valev

Ah, velocity relative to source. Could you explain to me how it is
possible to see double stars. I must say my profile was designed for
textural analysis rather than Relativity. It will serve though.
Old July 24th 08, 02:37 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Androcles[_8_]

"Talebun" wrote in message
| On 24 Jul, 08:31, Pentcho Valev wrote:
| Einstein offered two equations showing how the speed of photons moving
| radially with respect to a spherical mass varies with the
| gravitational potential V:
|
| (A) c' = c(1 + V/c^2)
|
| (B) c' = c(1 + 2V/c^2)
|
| (seehttp://www.mathpages.com/rr/s6-01/6-01.htm)
|
| Equation A is consistent with the Pound-Rebka experiment and also
| (through the application of Einstein's equivalence principle) with the
| equation c'=c+v given by Newton's emission theory of light (v is the
| speed of the light source relative to the observer). It is not clear
| what equation B is consistent with.
|
| Pentcho Valev
|

| Ah, velocity relative to source. Could you explain to me how it is
| possible to see double stars.

Yes. You are seeing double.

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...lgol/Algol.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...rbit/Orbit.htm

| I must say my profile was designed for
| textural analysis rather than Relativity. It will serve though.

I haven't read your profile so I have no idea why you must say that.
Was it important?

Old July 24th 08, 03:24 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
hwabnig@ .- --- -. dotat

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 14:37:55 +0100, "Androcles"
wrote:

"Talebun" wrote in message
| On 24 Jul, 08:31, Pentcho Valev wrote:
| Einstein offered two equations showing how the speed of photons moving
| radially with respect to a spherical mass varies with the
| gravitational potential V:
|
| (A) c' = c(1 + V/c^2)
|
| (B) c' = c(1 + 2V/c^2)
|
| (seehttp://www.mathpages.com/rr/s6-01/6-01.htm)
|
| Equation A is consistent with the Pound-Rebka experiment and also
| (through the application of Einstein's equivalence principle) with the
| equation c'=c+v given by Newton's emission theory of light (v is the
| speed of the light source relative to the observer). It is not clear
| what equation B is consistent with.
|
| Pentcho Valev
|

| Ah, velocity relative to source. Could you explain to me how it is
| possible to see double stars.

Yes. You are seeing double.

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...lgol/Algol.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...rbit/Orbit.htm

Andro does not read my posts, so ask him what speed
(or velocity) his ballistic light balls will have when they
get reflected by a mirror.

And what happens when primary and reflected lightballs
interfere with each other...

+############ ---this was my cat
ahahahahahaaa..

w.
Old July 24th 08, 03:29 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

On Jul 24, 2:50*pm, Talebun wrote:
On 24 Jul, 08:31, Pentcho Valev wrote:

Einstein offered two equations showing how the speed of photons moving
radially with respect to a spherical mass varies with the
gravitational potential V:

(A) c' = c(1 + V/c^2)

(B) c' = c(1 + 2V/c^2)

(see http://www.mathpages.com/rr/s6-01/6-01.htm )

Equation A is consistent with the Pound-Rebka experiment and also
(through the application of Einstein's equivalence principle) with the
equation c'=c+v given by Newton's emission theory of light (v is the
speed of the light source relative to the observer). It is not clear
what equation B is consistent with.

Pentcho Valev

Ah, velocity relative to source. Could you explain to me how it is
possible to see double stars. I must say my profile was designed for
textural analysis rather than Relativity. It will serve though.

I have already answered your question:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...59296fdadc420a

Pentcho Valev

Old July 24th 08, 04:59 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

On Jul 24, 11:01 am, Pentcho Valev wrote:
The Perimeter Institute sell Einstein's dead science:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218

Einstein's idiotic "science" is invincible because any normal
scientist trying to tackle it reaches, sooner or later, a state of
utter frustration:

http://www.davidpbrown.co.uk/jokes/m...on-parrot.html
"I'm not prepared to pursue my line of inquiry any longer as I think
this is getting too silly!"

Pentcho Valev