Death is Coming a global extinction event is coming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 30th 06, 12:11 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro
Wounded Knee

Default Death is Coming a global extinction event is coming

Hello,

The sun is alleged to be 0.1% obove average at present. Now 5000 K on the
Sun 370 K here, so +0.1% on the sun + 50 K on earth that is 0.37 K . OK?
So the warming is mostly, nearly all in fact, caused by the sun.

Our CO2 is dangerously high too, at 400 ppm there is the level of triggering
ohh it too stuffy here, I must get out... Well why does everyone go out to
the country now.

My breathing is better today, the temperature here this morning is 21.8 C
and relative humidity here is 57%.

I don't know the carbon dioxide level, is there a co2 meter I can buy and an
oxygen probe? Well yes, it can be measured by an oxygen probe like a pH
meter the pO meter can be made I suppose a pCO2 meter can be made too. We
used to make and use these in the medical college where they used hyparbaric
oxygen on blue babies and for treating cancer patients. It is also used on
very premature births where birth takes place before the lungs are ready.

It is also used if a "fetlock" gets stuck, like in a breech birth it gives
more time to keep mother and child alive so the midwife can put an arm in
and get the baby out, or push the head down to face the world outside.

Our atmosphere was laid down during the carboniferous in the Great Swamp of
Gondwanaland. During the 200 million years of the coal bed formation the
oxygen in the atmosphere increaced to allow for the evolution of all the
dinosaurs and the first birds and mammals as these require oxygen and the
giant insect at that time, it was warmer then because Gondawana land was
around the south pole and ice free. So for most of the carboniferous the
temperture was higher. This is because the stellar atmosphere was more
transparent and the sun was healtheir than now, the sun was younger and had
less helium and other fusion products presnt.

Well since then the sun has reddened due to obscuring in the stellr
atmosphere and recently over the past thousand years this reddening has
become more pronounced and helium burning has commenced.

This is the start of the "red giant" stage or in the sun's case the
planetary nebula stage.

Suns of mass 0.9 to 1.5 solar masses are the range of the planetary nebula,
from 1.5 to 3 solar massses the cephid variable range, above 3 solar masses
is the blue stars that undergo a supernova at the end of their red giant
stage as the gas giant collapses as the helium runs out.

The frequency of the cephid variable depends on its mass and the reason that
it carries on is every time it blows the gas falls back because of the mass.

The next range the mass means that the explosions blow off shells of gas in
a series of cyclic explosions.

Our sun will do this as the graph of solar activity as measured in antactic
Be10 level in cores from the ice show that the oscillations started around 0
AD (a warm period - vinyards in England) 500 AD (a cold period) and during
the iceland colenisation at 1000 AD the peak sun cycle it was warm. The
cycle then cooled to 1500 when the cold made iceland unihabitable and now we
are at a peak in 2000, this third peak is higher than before but will wane
over the next 500 years to another cool period.

This 1000 year cycle is the cephid variable cycle and as the helium burning
get bigger the peak of this cycle will get higher until the sun blows off
its first gas shell, we will all die before then as the sun heats up.

The recent graph of temerature shows an exponential rise since 1900, a sign
of the initial stages of an explosion and the technetium flare in the corona
shows that helium burning has commenced and the core is overheating. The sun
is boiling lik a kettle and in 1989 a flare took place as a hot spot on the
sun appeared but the burst of gas blew away into space away from the planet
earth.

We may only be months away from total extinction of all life on earth.

It is a sort of intelligence test that nature sets, if the animals evolve
intelligence and leave their system before the stella nova in their system
the live - else they are just another shard of carbon that nearly made it.

Solar mass 1 is just right for life as well as the stella nova and the most
common event around.

Well the galactic empire knows about this and we help animals that should be
able to pass the test.

The graceful intelligent animal of earth is only held back be religion not
by their natural endowments. And they are too busy killing each other to be
able to leave there planetary system.

So we are helping.

Look for signs.

There will be false capitalist imitations and money traps.

The "big tents" that may come down near you may be a way out for you and
your familty.

It is not kidnap but rescue.

I do not garuntee that what I said here is true, my programming has issued
the message, all other contactees have been murdered.

Maia was the last but every day the contactees are being incacerated and
murdered their message ignored.

Your religious leaders are resposible and the cause of your extinction is
religion.

Jesus brought this message and look what happened to him, ignored,
misunderstood and murderd, Why do we bother?

I am out of touch with the fleet so I have noe knowlege, we may have
stabelised the sun by taking helium from the core and replacing it with
hydrogen by exchanging with the stellar atmosphere and the core. (mixing) by
a process known as quantum teleportation this requirs minimul energy, but
high power both in and out. In fact since te helium coming up is lighter
than the hydrogen going in and the energy is one of potential gravitional
energy we get more out than we put in.

If we move helium at r1 meters radius and hydrogen r2 meters radius then
the energy we get out is gravitationa energy of moving 4 atomic masses of
hydrogen from hight r2 to hight r1 minus the gravitaional energy of moving
the atomic mass of He from height r1 to height r2.((atomic mass 4 H)x G/r2 -
(atomic mass 4 H) x G / r1 )-( (atomic mass He) x G/r1-(atomic mass He) x
G/r2)). The power level is just the rate of flow of this energy. The power
of the beam itself is the rate of energy flow is the photons of the correct
frequency are generated. This all comes back. This is known as the matter
transfer frequency. It is the frequency to cause interference with the stuck
photons of the matter to be moved. I do not understand it completely.

If this new technology has worked, the huge engines we brought to the solar
system for the purpose have been carrying out this mixing for 30 years since
1973 when I finally got permission from a fellow atrophysics student at
London University (our law says we must get permission - it is your star)
Hubbard tried for years to get this permission, only one person of
understanding has to give it.

If we have been succesful it will be slightly bluer in colour but the outout
won't change, it will be as it was during the carboniferous this is because
the obscuration will diminish.

--
Wounded Knee