The rigid airship (fat waverider/shuttle) to/from hell:

Old February 22nd 07, 07:45 PM posted to sci.space.history,talk.bizarre,sci.space.policy,misc.misc
Rand Simberg[_1_]

Default The rigid airship (fat waverider/shuttle) to/from hell:

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:35:19 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Thom
Rounds" made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:e6692ebc594be6571ee3ca78cc0a0656.49644@mygat e.mailgate.org...

BTW; besides your being such incest born-again pagan liars and
obviously good at fornacating your Old Testament naysay brains out
(similar to your Skull and Bones Third Reich), what exactly is your real
life expertise?

Both Kent and Scott are experts at winding you up.

Doesn't take much.
Old February 23rd 07, 02:14 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,sci.space.policy,talk.bizarre
Scott Dorsey

Brad Guth wrote:
What's the matter, haven't you an honest word of wisdom to share and
share alike, as to the Venus rigid airship applications, or of anything
otherwise related to Venus?

Of course not. This is talk.bizarre, not some newsgroup for discussing
Venus or airships. I think you are in the wrong place for that.

Besides your being an infomercial spewing buttologest on behalf of
promoting whatever's NASA or government; what's your true to life
expertise?

I am talk.bizarre's leading expert on laxative technology.
--scott

Old February 23rd 07, 03:08 AM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,misc.misc
Kent Paul Dolan

"Scott Dorsey" wrote:

I am talk.bizarre's leading expert on
laxative technology.

At least 107 times, that Google Groups
splendid 11 years of hints for fast bowels
seem like twice that many.

Well done, thou good and faithful healer.

xanthian.

"*.policy" removed from the newsgroups list
because we prefer bowel irregularities to
be more a matter of history than policy.

Old February 23rd 07, 03:18 AM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,misc.misc
Thom Rounds

"Kent Paul Dolan" wrote in message
news:d5c68d6e69f15d45faa22b50e941e5f2.48257@mygate .mailgate.org...

"*.policy" removed from the newsgroups list
because we prefer bowel irregularities to
be more a matter of history than policy.

For once in a quarter-****ING-century, you actually elect to *remove* a
newsgroup from the list of unwilling victims?

Who are you, and what have you done with the real K*nt Paul Dolan?

--Thom
"Next on 'Believe It or Not', Richard Sexton returns from his self-imposed
exile and asks: 'Can we all just go easy on Lloyd?'."

Old February 23rd 07, 05:17 AM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,misc.misc
(David P.)

"Kent Paul Dolan" wrote:
"Scott Dorsey" wrote:
I am talk.bizarre's leading expert on
laxative technology.

At least 107 times, that Google Groups
splendid 11 years of hints for fast bowels
seem like twice that many
Well done, thou good and faithful healer.

373 results for "-- anagram"
..
..

Old February 23rd 07, 04:04 PM posted to sci.space.history,talk.bizarre,sci.space.policy,misc.misc
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Thom Rounds" wrote in message

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:e6692ebc594be6571ee3ca78cc0a0656.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...

BTW; besides your being such incest born-again pagan liars and
obviously good at fornacating your Old Testament naysay brains out
(similar to your Skull and Bones Third Reich), what exactly is your real
life expertise?

Both Kent and Scott are experts at winding you up.

--Thom
"****, they've kept your temper-tantrum going for two months solid, on this
thread alone."

That's rather silly, wouldn't you say?

In that case, what's your best fartology expertise?
-
Brad Guth

Old February 23rd 07, 04:07 PM posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,sci.space.policy,talk.bizarre
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message

I am talk.bizarre's leading expert on laxative technology.
--scott

Being funny off-topic jewboys again, arnt we.
-
Brad Guth

Old February 23rd 07, 04:08 PM posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,sci.space.policy,talk.bizarre
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:76874a218a4bd9082d596c09657ad7b4.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Here's all the extra proof we need, in order to fully understand and
thus appreciate that MI/NSA Usenet spooks and moles don't have a
freaking clue. Actually they do have a collective borg like freaking
clue, just that each and every word and thought that emerges from
between their Old Testament certified butt-cheek brain is a damn lie.

Kent Paul Dolan:
Rigid airship frame melt, hull wrapping skin go
"poof", venusnauts all fall down go "splat, sizzle".
Oops.

Oops is right, as only the most born-again likes of Old Testament
qualified farts or Skull and Bones members in good Third Reich standing
like "Kent Paul Dolan" would have knowingly caused such a fiasco, and
then having not a speck of remorse about any of it, just like our
resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush).

I also didn't know that such alloys of titanium and of basalt composites
melted so easily. And silly old me, I also didn't realize that having
an R-1024/m worth of a fairly robust composite insulative value to work
with was of no importance whatsoever.

I also didn't know there was so much available h2o on Venus or anywhere
well enough below those relatively cool acidic clouds that do contain
h2o, as that's exactly what it would take for making anything the least
bit locally acidic or otherwise all that nasty. I'd thought the
Venusian surface and of that lower atmosphere was a relatively bone dry
form of heat that only gets hotter as you close in on that geothermally
active surface, obviously much hotter in the most active locations and
otherwise somewhat cooler where there's little if anything going on.
That is to say that it's an extremely dry environment unless you're
planning upon sitting on top of an active lava or mud flow, or parking
your silly butt on one of those nasty geothermally forced gas vents.

Damn that "melts lead" super-corrosive venerian
atmosphere and the jerk who claimed it didn't
matter.

Then I probably would not make the composite rigid airship out of lead,
but what do I know.

That jerk probably long ago went crazy ignoring that
moon-walk videos show ballistic dust motions that
couldn't happen anywhere else.

Right, and of a highly conditional dust (clumping in highly selective
spots and not in others) that's falling at roughly 9.8 m/s none the
less, that is if you're smart enough to count those pesky video frames.
That must explain as to why so much of their xenon lamp spectrum
illuminated moon (that's w/o UV) was looking so unusually guano island
like, as though having such vast areas of impressively clean and
apparently static free local albedo of nearly 0.65, if not brighter. (or
was that a different moon?)

It's rather odd if not pathetic that the regular laws of physics and of
well known and thereby proven technology can't be utilized on behalf of
Venus, especially odd since there's all that's free for the taking worth
of local energy, as to accomplish whatever with all the locally
available cache of raw minerals and/or the best ever supply of various
elements as associated with such a newish planetology worth of such an
extremely nearby planet that's somewhat tidal locked to Earth as it
travels so close by every 19 months.

I guess I didn't know that MI/NSA spooks the likes of "Kent Paul Dolan"
were so gosh darn afraid of their own shadow. Of course, I too would be
afraid of my shadow if I'd help put the likes of Jesus Christ on a
stick, or in any way having assisted the likes of our resident LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush) which created 911 for us in the first place.

BTW; where's Venus in those NASA/Apollo Kodak moments, as of missions
A11, A14 and A16?

Got that fully interactive 3D solar system simulator that proves Venus
was nowhere in sight?

Got that fly-by-rocket lander w/o momentum reaction wheels working yet?

Got any of that rad-hard DNA or cache of banked bone marrow?
-
Brad Guth

Old February 23rd 07, 04:23 PM posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,sci.space.policy,talk.bizarre
Paul Repacholi

No ****! Usefull in the day job at time I suspect