"Dogma"...

Old May 28th 05, 06:23 PM
Reed Snellenberger

Default "Dogma"...

Scott Hedrick wrote:

Still, "Dogma" is a pretty inspiring film.

As are all films which feature Salma Hayek as an exotic dancer :-)

--
I was punching a text message into my | Reed Snellenberger
phone yesterday and thought, "they need | GPG KeyID: 5A978843
Old May 29th 05, 03:10 AM
Scott Hedrick

"Reed Snellenberger" wrote in message
Scott Hedrick wrote:

Still, "Dogma" is a pretty inspiring film.

As are all films which feature Salma Hayek as an exotic dancer :-)

Although only Fools Rush In to danger, I could watch her From Dusk 'Til
Dawn...