Space OR Planetary Science - Google News for Sunday 22 February 2015

Old February 23rd 15, 04:20 AM posted to sci.space.science
Google News via sci.space.science Admin

Default Space OR Planetary Science - Google News for Sunday 22 February 2015

space OR planetary science - Google News

Beacons of hope in space science - The Hindu

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...omepage%3Dtrue

Beacons of hope in space science
The Hindu
In a simple, yet elegant, convocation ceremony, some 160 young men and
women, who will carry forward Indias hopes and aspirations in space,
proudly received their degrees from the Indian Institute of Space Science
and Technology (IISST) here on ...
IIST Successful in Giving Quality Resource for ISROThe New Indian Express

all 6 news articles

Spending The Weekend Strolling Around Space-Spacewalking Aboard the ISS -
Science Times

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...rd-the-iss.htm

AsiaOne
Spending The Weekend Strolling Around Space—Spacewalking Aboard the ISS
Science Times
Howd you spend your weekend? Bet you didnt have as great of a time as NASA
astronaut Terry Virts, who clocked a couple of hours this Saturday, Feb.
21, in the void of space. While Virts and his colleague Barry Wilmore have
been aboard the ...
Astronauts spruce up space station for commercial spacecraftChristian
Science Monitor
NASA Reconfigures International Space Station For Docking Of
Commercial ...Tech Times
Spacewalking astronauts rigging station for new US space taxisAsiaOne
Science Recorder -Florida Today -University Herald
all 589 news articles

Take My Free Online College Introduction to Planetary Science and
Astronomy ... - The Planetary Society (blog)

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...ne-course.html

Take My Free Online College Introduction to Planetary Science and
Astronomy ...
The Planetary Society (blog)
Do you like pretty space pictures? Most of my class is spent learning about
space by looking at images of planets, moons, galaxies, and so much more. I
use the spiffy CSUDH system to allow me to point to things on the images,
and occasionally, to draw ...

4 Fun Ways 'Jupiter Ascending' Shows Off Space Science - Space.com

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...e-science.html

Space.com
4 Fun Ways Jupiter Ascending Shows Off Space Science
Space.com
From a strange alien species living in Jupiters Great Red Spot to a very
serious family of royal siblings attempting to take over the
universe, "Jupiter Ascending" is a visually stunning, original
science-fiction universe. It also happens to have at ...

and more

Space to Grow - Scientific American

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...space-to-grow/

Scientific American
Space to Grow
Scientific American
Editors note: The following is the introduction to the February 2015 issue
of Scientific American Classics: Conquering Space. I was eight years old
when Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the moon. As Apollo 11
touched down on that gray ...

and more