Spinning creates Inertia,and Inertia is Used by nature to BalanceGrav

Old December 2nd 06, 10:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Spinning creates Inertia,and Inertia is Used by nature to BalanceGrav

Its the dog chasing its own tail again. Inertia and gravity are the same
thing,but in fast spinning,or rotating objects they under the right
circumstances balance each other out. We see spin and gravity in
balance here on the Earth's surface. We look up and see the Sun and
theMoon. Stop rotation or spin,and gravity takes over. Think hard about
it and you can see why its gravity that wins in time. Reason is gravity
never slows down nor ever stops. Things fall into each other if there
spin ,or rotation is not fast enough. Stuff will fly away if its speed
is to great in the area of the gravitational field. Gravity wins
the end game,and black holes show this thinking is reality. Bert

Old December 3rd 06, 06:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Matty-o

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Its the dog chasing its own tail again. Inertia and gravity are the same
thing,but in fast spinning,or rotating objects they under the right
circumstances balance each other out. We see spin and gravity in
balance here on the Earth's surface. We look up and see the Sun and
theMoon. Stop rotation or spin,and gravity takes over. Think hard about
it and you can see why its gravity that wins in time. Reason is gravity
never slows down nor ever stops. Things fall into each other if there
spin ,or rotation is not fast enough. Stuff will fly away if its speed
is to great in the area of the gravitational field. Gravity wins
the end game,and black holes show this thinking is reality. Bert

Can you PLEASE go back on vacation?????

Gravity Vs inertia. brian a m stuckless Astronomy Misc 4 January 22nd 06 03:10 AM
Static = no Inertia G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 1 January 19th 06 08:51 PM
Mass vs inertia Double-A Misc 34 November 9th 05 08:18 AM
About Gravity and Inertia brian a m stuckless Astronomy Misc 0 October 20th 05 07:18 PM
Inertia of the soul Richard Herring Astronomy Misc 10 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM