Inertia of the soul

Old April 27th 04, 12:11 PM
Richard Herring

Default Inertia of the soul

In message , Mark Folsom
writes

Is imaginary.

At all frequencies?

--
Richard Herring
Old April 27th 04, 12:11 PM
Richard Herring

In message , Mark Folsom
writes

Is imaginary.

At all frequencies?

--
Richard Herring
Old April 27th 04, 09:59 PM
jacob navia

"Richard Herring" ] a écrit dans le message de
In message , Mark Folsom
writes

Is imaginary.

At all frequencies?

And the mass of the soul?

The "Dark matter" is in relationship 5 : 1 or more
in the side of "dark" matter. So, if my normal
matter mass is around 80 Kg (when I am fit ...
my soul should weight around 400 Kg isn't it?

Old April 28th 04, 04:36 AM
Mark Folsom

"Richard Herring" ] wrote in message
In message , Mark Folsom
writes

Is imaginary.

At all frequencies?

Yep.

Old April 28th 04, 04:36 AM
Mark Folsom

Old April 28th 04, 04:37 AM
Mark Folsom

"jacob navia" wrote in message

"Richard Herring" ] a écrit dans le message de
In message , Mark Folsom
writes

Is imaginary.

At all frequencies?

And the mass of the soul?

The "Dark matter" is in relationship 5 : 1 or more
in the side of "dark" matter. So, if my normal
matter mass is around 80 Kg (when I am fit ...
my soul should weight around 400 Kg isn't it?

Might be true, but only for dark souls.

Old April 28th 04, 09:47 AM
Richard Herring

In message , Mark Folsom
writes
"Richard Herring" ] wrote in message
In message , Mark Folsom
writes

Is imaginary.

At all frequencies?

Yep.

Then it must be non-causal (see discussion of Kramers-Kronig elsethread
;-)

--
Richard Herring