Two Old Men of the Cosmos(What if)

Old December 30th 10, 06:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default Two Old Men of the Cosmos(What if)

What if it takes Bert and I (Treb) to show that the universe is
impossible.Yet stars shine even when not seen. Bert and I are big bang
stuff and will go out in a bang.(oh Ya) We will post when we get are
thoughts together. TreBert
Old December 30th 10, 11:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"bert" wrote in message
What if it takes Bert and I (Treb) to show that the universe is
impossible.Yet stars shine even when not seen. Bert and I are big bang
stuff and will go out in a bang.(oh Ya) We will post when we get are
thoughts together. TreBert

Oh noes ... he came back from the dead ...

Old December 30th 10, 11:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

Hagar wrote:
"bert" wrote in message
What if it takes Bert and I (Treb) to show that the universe is
impossible.Yet stars shine even when not seen. Bert and I are big bang
stuff and will go out in a bang.(oh Ya) We will post when we get are
thoughts together. TreBert

Oh noes ... he came back from the dead ...

And just as daft as before his hospitalisation......
Wonder what those quacks did to him?
They certainly did not treat the most important symptoms....
Old December 31st 10, 12:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

On Dec 30, 12:39*pm, bert wrote:
What if it takes Bert and I (Treb) to show that the universe is
impossible.Yet stars shine even when not seen.

How do you know? Even a robotic camera sees things, when
we finally get around to looking at the photographs.

Old December 31st 10, 01:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Dec 30, 6:24*pm, "Hagar" wrote:
"bert" wrote in message

What if it takes Bert and I (Treb) to show that the universe is
impossible.Yet stars shine even when not seen. Bert and I are big bang
stuff and will go out in a bang.(oh Ya) *We will post when we get are
thoughts together. TreBert

Oh noes ... he came back from the dead ...

Dell laptop died Rudy and I now living in Easthampton Mass. Lot to
tell. Lots of cosmos out of the box thinking driving the van up. Love
my new Toshiba. Its fast. TreBert
Old December 31st 10, 02:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 30, 5:05*pm, bert wrote:
On Dec 30, 6:24*pm, "Hagar" wrote:

"bert" wrote in message

What if it takes Bert and I (Treb) to show that the universe is
impossible.Yet stars shine even when not seen. Bert and I are big bang
stuff and will go out in a bang.(oh Ya) *We will post when we get are
thoughts together. TreBert

Oh noes ... he came back from the dead ...

Dell laptop died *Rudy and I now living in Easthampton Mass. Lot to
tell. Lots of cosmos out of the box thinking driving the van up. Love
my new Toshiba. Its fast. TreBert

You might like that new Toshiba a little better if you use a mouse
instead of the finer pad.

~ BG
Old December 31st 10, 06:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

On Dec 30, 1:39*pm, bert wrote:
What if it takes Bert and I (Treb) to show that the universe is
impossible.Yet stars shine even when not seen. Bert and I are big bang
stuff and will go out in a bang.(oh Ya) *We will post when we get are
thoughts together. TreBert

nightbat

Welcome back Officer Bert, well done, well done.

Back to your posts,
the nightbat
Old December 31st 10, 02:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Dec 30, 1:58*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Where the **** have you been, BEERTbrainMORON?

Saul Levy

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:39:02 -0800 (PST), bert

wrote:
What if it takes Bert and I (Treb) to show that the universe is
impossible.Yet stars shine even when not seen. Bert and I are big bang
stuff and will go out in a bang.(oh Ya) *We will post when we get are
thoughts together. TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Cactus Saul I knew you would worry about me (O ya) Long drive to
Easthampton Mass. One hand driving,and other patting Rudy. Not good
weather going up 95 north Van made it too TreBert (Its 18 years
old)
Old December 31st 10, 02:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Dec 30, 6:33*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
BEERT has RISEN!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 15:24:29 -0800, "Hagar" wrote:
"bert" wrote in message
What if it takes Bert and I (Treb) to show that the universe is
impossible.Yet stars shine even when not seen. Bert and I are big bang
stuff and will go out in a bang.(oh Ya) *We will post when we get are
thoughts together. TreBert

Oh noes ... he came back from the dead ...- Hide quoted text -

Easthampton has lots of running water. Mafia Severn Trent water can
not turn your water off.in Mass. Hope it stays that way?? Hope I am
safe up here?? First of year will go to U Mass
astronomy(Northampton). Use to know the people there. TreBert
Old December 31st 10, 02:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Dec 30, 9:08*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Dec 30, 5:05*pm, bert wrote:

On Dec 30, 6:24*pm, "Hagar" wrote:

"bert" wrote in message

What if it takes Bert and I (Treb) to show that the universe is
impossible.Yet stars shine even when not seen. Bert and I are big bang
stuff and will go out in a bang.(oh Ya) *We will post when we get are
thoughts together. TreBert

Oh noes ... he came back from the dead ...

Dell laptop died *Rudy and I now living in Easthampton Mass. Lot to
tell. Lots of cosmos out of the box thinking driving the van up. Love
my new Toshiba. Its fast. TreBert

You might like that new Toshiba a little better if you use a mouse
instead of the finer pad.

*~ BG- Hide quoted text -

BG Toshiba is very fast(like my old webtv) A post has me dead Hmmm
That begs the question. "Is a ghost virtual" We here in reality only
see each other in pictures and words.Even Treb could live with that
TreBert