Delaying of postings on Astromart..your opinion?

Old December 7th 10, 11:12 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Too_Many_Tools

Default Delaying of postings on Astromart..your opinion?

So what do you think of the recent delay per support on ad postings in
Astromart?
Old December 7th 10, 11:59 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
VicXnews

Too_Many_Tools wrote in news:06cc9d71-6690-4b9e-
:

So what do you think of the recent delay per support on ad postings in
Astromart?

no big deal in my opinion but when I posted an ad I put in a disclaimer
saying I wouldn't take offers for the first 4 hours to give every one a
chance
Old December 8th 10, 01:01 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names[_1_]

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 15:12:32 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

So what do you think of the recent delay per support on ad postings in
Astromart?

It's been about 7-9 months since someone asked the same question. So,
I think the same old question is being recycled.

Old December 8th 10, 01:02 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
VicXnews

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names wrote in
:

wrote:

So what do you think of the recent delay per support on ad postings in
Astromart?

It's been about 7-9 months since someone asked the same question. So,
I think the same old question is being recycled.

they just started the policy in the last 3 months...

Old December 8th 10, 03:39 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names[_1_]

wrote:

So what do you think of the recent delay per support on ad postings in
Astromart?

It's been about 7-9 months since someone asked the same question. So,
I think the same old question is being recycled.

they just started the policy in the last 3 months...

I've been on this newsgroup for several years.

Every few months -- usually 2-3 times a year -- someone posts the very
same question -- Why are postings to Astromart delayed?

And every few months, the result is a long thread about Astromart
including praise, ****ing and moaning, bitching, whining, comliments,
claims that "I'll never deal with Astromart again," and
God-only-knows what all, mostly amounting to nothing.

Then, things go quiet and a few months later, it starts all over.

And that's a fact.

Old December 8th 10, 04:03 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
VicXnews

wrote:

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names wrote in
m:

wrote:

So what do you think of the recent delay per support on ad postings

in
Astromart?

It's been about 7-9 months since someone asked the same question.

So,
I think the same old question is being recycled.

they just started the policy in the last 3 months...

..no complaints

I've been on this newsgroup for several years.

Every few months -- usually 2-3 times a year -- someone posts the very
same question -- Why are postings to Astromart delayed?

And every few months, the result is a long thread about Astromart
including praise, ****ing and moaning, bitching, whining, comliments,
claims that "I'll never deal with Astromart again," and
God-only-knows what all, mostly amounting to nothing.

Then, things go quiet and a few months later, it starts all over.

And that's a fact.

I love Astromart...no complaints but the fact is that in the last 3
months they've implemented a policy of holding the ads from non
supporters for 4 hours...like I said...it's no big deal imo
this is different from those previous threads I too have seen in the past
Old December 8th 10, 04:05 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Too_Many_Tools

wrote:

So what do you think of the recent delay per support on ad postings in
Astromart?

It's been about 7-9 months since someone asked the same question. *So,
I think the same old question is being recycled.

they just started the policy in the last 3 months...

I've been on this newsgroup for several years.

Every few months -- usually 2-3 times a year -- someone posts the very
same question -- Why are postings to Astromart delayed?

And every few months, the result is a long thread about Astromart
including praise, ****ing and moaning, bitching, whining, comliments,
claims that "I'll never deal with Astromart again," *and
God-only-knows what all, mostly amounting to nothing.

Then, things go quiet and a few months later, it starts all over.

And that's a fact.- Hide quoted text -

Mind showing me some of those instances?

I am talking about the most recent changes.

TMT
Old December 8th 10, 04:06 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Too_Many_Tools

On Dec 7, 5:59*pm, VicXnews wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote in news:06cc9d71-6690-4b9e-
:

So what do you think of the recent delay per support on ad postings in
Astromart?

no big deal in my opinion but when I posted an ad I put in a disclaimer
saying I wouldn't take offers for the first 4 hours to give every one a
chance

I like the disclaimer...good idea.

When I do sell, I seldom sell to the first people to respond...they
are usually the flippers..scum of the Earth.

TMT
Old December 8th 10, 04:37 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Bill[_9_]

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 20:05:07 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Mind showing me some of those instances?

I am talking about the most recent changes.

TMT

That's not as simple as it sounds to document. It would take two
members - one a supporter, and one that's not a supporter to be able
document an actual instance.

Email address is a Spam trap.