In time, my Summa Cum Laude will bring peace and Nobel Prizes to millions of people. We will sing no Booglebush imperialist nazi.

Old October 22nd 07, 08:06 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default In time, my Summa Cum Laude will bring peace and Nobel Prizes to millions of people. We will sing no Booglebush imperialist nazi.

One day that we find superterrorism in the USA and repression around
the world, Booglebushes creating repression as Orwell, totalitarianly
stalking everything that lives under radical extremist raisings they
torment and discriminate, oh human nature, mystic non-caring obsession
to serve rulerships and repressing madnesses reminding of the past,
how little we are shouldn't be of this question in 2007.