"Orbiting Junk, Once a Nuisance, Is Now a Threat" - NY Times

Old February 12th 07, 04:25 AM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.misc,sci.astro
Kent Paul Dolan

Default "Orbiting Junk, Once a Nuisance, Is Now a Threat" - NY Times

On Feb 11, 7:41 pm, "(David P.)" wrote:

Overpopulation is the main factor in most of
our problems, not this or that party or politician.
As the numbers increase, everything will get worse,
no matter who is in power, because technology
can't catch up quick enough.

What part of "a brain-burned former drunk has no
judgement (ever) or intelligence left (now)
with which to craft social policy" is having
trouble getting through to you, Pollutka?

Your "cures" for humanity's problems are the
ravings of a madman. Keep them to yourself. No
one needs you to be sharing those ravings with
others.

The cure for overpopulation is called "birth
control". Technology has long ago solved the
technical issue. Now governments need to solve
the political issues of cost, distribution,
free choice, and education.

According to your ravings, providing freely
chosen birth control technology prepaid by
tax revenues gives government "too much power".

Yours is the intellectual stance of a madman.

xanthian.

Old February 12th 07, 11:42 AM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.survivalism,sci.astro
Terryc

Tom Potter wrote:

It is interesting to see that Iraq has a population of only 26
million,
and America is having no problems in kicking their ass.

oooh, subtle.

Of course, if some nation takes out the GPS and spy satellite systems
by exploding fragments in space, America would have a little trouble
waging long distant land wars in North Korea, Iran, Russia, China,
Argentina, etc. with limited supplies of energy and man power.

Cruel, just cruel.
Old February 13th 07, 05:24 AM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.survivalism,sci.astro
(David P.)

" wrote:
(David P.) wrote:

Overpopulation is the main factor in most of
our problems, not this or that party or politician.
As the numbers increase, everything will get worse,
no matter who is in power, because technology
can't catch up quick enough.

Strike ONE!
The book "The Ugly American" was written in 1958, so the
communist have been telling us we're unpopular for over
half a century now, since the propaganda campaign
started BEFORE the book.

The developed countries have not done a good job
explaining why freedom & democracy brings about
a more peaceful world. Why? Because satisfying
the thirst of their way too big population for oil and
other strategic materials is a higher priority!

Strike TWO!!
The hated white people of America are barely reproducing at a
replacement rate; population growth in the US is entirely due to
(legal and illegal) immigration and the high reproductive rates
of the beloved protected minorities.

The lookout on the Titanic says: "We're heading for an iceberg!"
You, the Captain, say: "Don't worry about it, the tip is melting!"

Strike THREE!!!
The argument that technology can't keep up with growth has
been made for over a 100 years & has always been proven wrong.

"It has never been done before, therefore it cannot be done!"

Yer OUT!

Way out, baby! I gotta condo on Pluto!
..
..

Old February 13th 07, 05:28 AM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.survivalism,sci.astro
(David P.)

In talk.bizarre
Hardrock Llewynyth wrote:
"(David P.)" wrote:

Overpopulation is the main factor in most of
our problems, not this or that party or politician.
As the numbers increase, everything will get worse,
no matter who is in power, because technology
can't catch up quick enough.

The main factor in most of our problems is politics.
Zimbabwe [...] North Africa [...] China [...]

Old February 14th 07, 06:03 AM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.survivalism,sci.astro
(David P.)

In talk.bizarre,
Hardrock Llewynyth wrote:
"(David P.)" wrote:

The developed countries have not done a good job
explaining why freedom & democracy brings about
a more peaceful world. Why?

Because the example is pretty obvious.

No, it's because satisfying the thirst of their

Old February 14th 07, 07:11 AM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.survivalism,sci.astro
[email protected]

Myal wrote:
wrote:

(David P.) wrote:

"James" wrote:

Bull****. Bush has nothing to do with America's unpopularity.
It's been coming on for decades.

Overpopulation is the main factor in most of
our problems, not this or that party or politician.
As the numbers increase, everything will get worse,
no matter who is in power, because technology
can't catch up quick enough.

Strike ONE!
The book "The Ugly American" was written in 1958, so the communist
have been telling us we're unpopular for over half a century now,
since the propaganda campaign started BEFORE the book.

you needed to read it ina book ?

virtualy anyone who has expirienced american tourists or military
personal passin thru their town could have told you that .

Yes, that was the thesis of the book.

Why do people tell me something I already know, and seem oddly smug as
if they've done something?

Strike TWO!!
The hated white people of America are barely reproducing at a
replacement rate; population growth in the US is entirely due to
(legal and illegal) immigration and the high reproductive rates of the
beloved protected minorities.

Strike THREE!!!
The argument that technology can't keep up with growth has been made
for over a hundred years, and it has always been proven wrong.

Yer OUT!

Old February 14th 07, 07:13 AM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.survivalism,sci.astro
[email protected]

(David P.) wrote:
" wrote:

(David P.) wrote:

[...]

I have to wonder what the hell you thought in your post was worthwhile?

Beats me. If you want to play the fool, I'm sure it will be popular with
the fellow travelers and wise people will simply find their opinions of
the left re-affirmed.
Old February 14th 07, 11:27 PM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.survivalism,sci.astro
VistaJustWorks

"Tom Potter" wrote
The entire world respected and trusted America,
and looked to America for leadership
in space, communications, business, standards, diplomacy, etc.
and Bush ****ed it all away
and set the stage for the second Dark Age.

Yup. AmeriKKKa is now the enemy of the entire world. And we are in the
process of Exterminating the AmeriKKKan state.

We have had enough of your stupidity. Hence AmeriKKKa will now die.

Old February 14th 07, 11:28 PM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.survivalism,sci.astro
VistaJustWorks

An al Qaida-linked terror group has urged Muslim militants to attack oil
facilities all over the world, including Canada, Mexico and Venezuela, to
stop the flow of oil to the US.

Al Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula said in its monthly magazine posted on an
Islamic website that "cutting oil supplies to the United States, or at least
curtailing it, would contribute to the ending of the American occupation of
Iraq and Afghanistan."