Alan Erskine has been jailed

Old July 13th 03, 08:39 PM
Daniel Mahoney

Default Alan Erskine has been jailed

Alan, Rhonda,

Just wanted to say that I'm sorry some nitwit has decided to impersonate
you folks. Tragic that some people don't have the common sense to spend
their time in more productive pursuits. Especially since those of us on
the newsgroup have no problem telling what's been posted by the real
folks, and what's been posted by the imposters.

Old July 13th 03, 09:08 PM
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Daniel Mahoney wrote:

Alan, Rhonda,

Just wanted to say that I'm sorry some nitwit has decided
to impersonate you folks. Tragic that some people don't
have the common sense to spend their time in more
productive pursuits. Especially since those of us on the
newsgroup have no problem telling what's been posted by
the real folks, and what's been posted by the imposters.

Which is why it isn't necessary for any of us who have been
impersonated to point it out to the rest of you.

Thank you, Daniel.

rl

Old July 13th 03, 11:54 PM
Alan Erskine

"Agent Blue" wrote in message
"Alan Erskine" wrote in
u:

Just to let you know, again, this is not Rhonda Lee Kirk.

Alan, I think most people here can figure that one out without you
constantly pointing it out. You are really starting to look like an
idiot every time you reply to one of these posts.

That's fine, but this coward's not just posting to groups where I post or
even just view.

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

Old July 14th 03, 12:40 AM
Alan Erskine

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message

It's probably one of the Maxson clan.

Karen

I'm starting to think so too....

hmmmm... Who, of those attacked, have _not_ had an argument with JTM and
eventually given up because it's just a broken record with no possibility of
getting him to admit he's wrong and delusional?

That post under Rhonda's forged name gave me the idea; the one where it (the
coward forger) says something along the lines of "him calling someone else a
nutter".

Who, of those attacked, have _not_ called him a nut, fool, idiot etc? Even
Rhonda, Paul Maxson's best buddy. That'd surely get under JTM's skin -
someone being his sons friend and saying things that were just sooo rude
about JTM...

Also, how many replies to anything that JTM has (hasn't may
have) posted have there been in the last few weeks? It's really dropped off
a great deal lately, since the suggestion of the mass-killfile.

After all, he _claims_ to be a software engineer, doesn't he (in that
'testimony' of his)? Something like these attacks would be easy for him. I
have heard that rk has been the
puppet master for several people, including Paul Maxson, so why not daddy?

Old July 14th 03, 01:21 AM
Mike Speegle

In news:Alan Erskine typed:
"Agent Blue" wrote in message
"Alan Erskine" wrote in
u:

Just to let you know, again, this is not Rhonda Lee Kirk.

Alan, I think most people here can figure that one out without you
constantly pointing it out. You are really starting to look like an
idiot every time you reply to one of these posts.

That's fine, but this coward's not just posting to groups where I
post or even just view.

And that begs the question now. So? ...or better yet... So
****ing What? It's usenet, prolly less than 5%, maybe 1% of computer
users even know about it and there's over 80,000 groups. Many of them
are wastelands. Give it up and maybe we can keep our little area
cleaner. ;-)
--
Mike
"Colorado Ski Country, USA" Come often, Ski hard,

Old July 14th 03, 01:52 AM
Charleston

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
u...
"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message

It's probably one of the Maxson clan.

Probably? Go sit next in the library and read the Roger's report.

Karen

I'm starting to think so too....

hmmmm... Who, of those attacked, have _not_ had an argument with JTM and
eventually given up because it's just a broken record with no possibility

of
getting him to admit he's wrong and delusional?

You need to read a lot of posts to rule out others I would think. Happy
Googling.

That post under Rhonda's forged name gave me the idea; the one where it

(the
coward forger) says something along the lines of "him calling someone else

nutter".

I doubt JTM has ever used the word nutter here. I have never heard him say
"nutter". I think it is a bit of slang you might hear said more often in
the Northeastern U.S. where everything ends with an "r", e.g., sar for saw,
but for all I know it is also used frequently in England where the word
originated.

Who, of those attacked, have _not_ called him a nut, fool, idiot etc?

Even
Rhonda, Paul Maxson's best buddy. That'd surely get under JTM's skin -
someone being his sons friend and saying things that were just sooo rude
about JTM...

Uh, Alan that would be just about the whole newsgroup at one time or
another, so the subset you speak of is of limited value.

Also, how many replies to anything that JTM has (hasn't may
have) posted have there been in the last few weeks? It's really dropped

off
a great deal lately, since the suggestion of the mass-killfile.

He has had responses from the usual gang.

After all, he _claims_ to be a software engineer, doesn't he (in that
'testimony' of his)? Something like these attacks would be easy for him.

have heard that rk has been the
puppet master for several people, including Paul Maxson, so why not daddy?

He was and probably still is an excellent software engineer, but there are
just a *few* others here with more PC software writing background than him.
He does not have a nefarious mind in the context you are suggesting. Please
believe me, although I am defending him, I have also disagreed with him in
some detail here as well. One final note, look at the time of those posts.
John Maxson is elderly and he absolutely must have his sleep to maintain his
health. He does not have the physical ability to be posting at all of the
hours he would have to do so to fill this ng up with the crap it is being
inundated with.

I suggest you look elsewhere to find the person(s) for whom you are
searching. You might start at Dizum.com and try to figure out what state
that Subaru SUV is in:-| That road will take you somewhere. I suspect you
may find out that it is more than one person.

Daniel

Old July 14th 03, 02:09 AM
Paul Maxson

[...]

Oh really? Yet another claim of this, that makes 3. Who did you hear this
from?

Let me give my reasoning as to why I don't think it is John Maxson.

His goal is a Senate Level Hearing to reopen a Challenger investigation. He
needs
closure on this and has spent every moment every penny working on this since
1986-87.

So why would he risk anything that would come out and ruin his case such as
a silly
remailer? If this made it to that level and everything was investigated and
he brought
in all of his stacks of boxes of hard copies not one in there would be a
phony handle.

I would bet my life on that. He has been here in the groups face much to the
groups
chagrin since day one. You can rule that out.

What really bothers me is that his other son Daniel would even publicly
question
or consider it. He too knows this, he would have to because he knows JTM
and how he thinks. He spent more time with JTM than I did, was more
involved.

This is a very sad group, families against families, country's against
country's, personal attacks, forgeries, and personal BASHING of people
non stop year after year. It's actually sad to read at times.

Well,

**Plonk**, that should help, as for the phony remailer threads I don't even
read
them I mark the whole thread ignored.

Paul Maxson

P.S. Why would someone from a cat group that posts about cats say it's from
the Maxson clan? None of us own cats and have never posted there.

LOL.

Just silly.. I laugh it off but it has become silly and sad.