Planet_X: Our 10th Planet

Old March 15th 04, 10:43 PM
Wally Anglesea™

Default Planet_X

On 15 Mar 2004 13:28:03 -0800, (Cosmic_Surfer)
wrote:

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in message ...
In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

"Astronomers have detected what could be the Solar System's 10th
planet..." -BBC

-

When will it be "naked eye visible," Rudolph?

..D'Oh !

The question is:
If the zetas are not aliens, how did they know ?

They didn't. The whole Zeta thing is a fake. Didn't you know that,
moron?

I mean "you" are all pretty competent right ?
Debunkers did feedbacks right ?

I would have rather been told: "(we know it's there, and to be honest,
we have no ****ing idea how to explain how the Sumerian knows about
it)"

They didn't.

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."
Old March 15th 04, 10:44 PM
Eddie Trimarchi

Default Planet_X: Our 10th Planet

Why is it that you can believe the establishment scientists now? They were
liars taking part in a huge cover-up before. What's changed ?

E.T.

-http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3511678.stm

Old March 15th 04, 10:45 PM
Wally Anglesea™

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:24:17 GMT, Rudolph_X wrote:

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

"Astronomers have detected what could be the Solar System's 10th
planet..." -BBC

-http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3511678.stm

No astronomer discounted the probablility of objects further out that
Pluto.

Of course, Nancy, and people like you will proclaim "Planet X",
conveniently ignoring, and hoping others will ignore, the fact that
Nancy, and all the other planet X'ers had the thing causing a Pole
shift in May 2003......

Old March 15th 04, 10:51 PM
OhBrother

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:22:45 +0000, Rudolph_X wrote:

Volker Hetzer wrote:
"Rudolph_X" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

So, which "persona" is NASA seing then?
And when will the world die this time?

Greetings!
Volker

Hi Volker!

"The Day After Tomorrow"

-http://www.thedayaftertomorrowmovie.com/index.php

But, you'll have to go to the movies to see that.

Meanwhile, check out the trailer.

Rudy,

Why? What are you hiding there in your trailer with you?

O'
Old March 15th 04, 10:56 PM
OhBrother

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:34:26 +0000, Rudolph_X wrote:

Carl R. Osterwald wrote:

In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

"Astronomers have detected what could be the Solar System's 10th
planet..." -BBC

-http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3511678.stm

When will it be "naked eye visible," Rudolph?

CNN is going to broadcast a special program regarding the details of the
recent discovery, (tomorrow morning) on March 16, 2004, at 7:00 A.M.

The artist's renditions of "Planet_X" should be visible to your "naked
eye" if you watch CNN's broadcast!

It will likely NOT be called "Planet_X" but more likely "Sedna". Unlike
your fictional Planet_X it isn't a "Zooming Zeta Zamboni", but an "Orbiting
Orb of Obscurity".

Guess you aren't going to stir up too much interest on this one, have you
however considered a run at Kook of the month? I hear they are accepting
candidates. (but you'll have to do much better than your latest trolls...
you're losing your touch.) I know, I know, Your motto of "I don't make this stuff up, I
just spam it".....

O'

Old March 15th 04, 11:47 PM
John Ladasky

Rudolph_X wrote in message .. .
Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

I'm still waiting for you to place a bet with me, O cowardly anonymous
troll.

"Astronomers have detected what could be the Solar System's 10th
planet..." -BBC

-http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3511678.stm

O.K., once again, I offer you the same terms that were stated in the
thread that begins he

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...g .google.com

We will set a new deadline of December 31, 2006.

Or are you afraid to lose $1000?

--
Rainforest laid low.
"Wake up and smell the ozone,"
Old March 16th 04, 12:06 AM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Eddie
Trimarchi wrote:

Why is it that you can believe the establishment scientists now? They were
liars taking part in a huge cover-up before. What's changed ?

Evidence for this assertion?

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, and Gubmint Disinformation Agent
Old March 16th 04, 12:13 AM
Rudolph_X

Wally Anglesea™ wrote:

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:24:17 GMT, Rudolph_X wrote:

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

"Astronomers have detected what could be the Solar System's 10th
planet..." -BBC

-http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3511678.stm

No astronomer discounted the probablility of objects further out that
Pluto.

Of course, Nancy, and people like you will proclaim "Planet X",
conveniently ignoring, and hoping others will ignore, the fact that
Nancy, and all the other planet X'ers had the thing causing a Pole
shift in May 2003......

Wally,

What you are saying is simply not true. Nancy was the only one making
those outrageous claims. Sitchin and all the other "planet X'ers" made
no such claims. So, what you are saying is false.

I, myself, never made any claims of any kind about Planet_X. I merely
posted links to what other people said, simply to stimulate
conversation, and to pass the time.

I admit, I did say that "a" Planet_X 'might' be out there. After all,
logically, everything that is not impossible, is possible.

In fact, Wally, you don't really know what is or isn't out there, do
you? Nobody knows with a 100% certainty, about all that's out there, and
certainly not you.

I'm not an astronomer so I come here to read about what experts like you
have to say, and I certainly do enjoy reading your posts.

Thanks for your comments!

Old March 16th 04, 12:35 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 23:13:18 GMT, Rudolph_X wrote:

Wally Anglesea™ wrote:

[...]

You mean you beleive in tooth fairies, as well as Planet X?

In fact, Wally, you don't really know what is or isn't out there, do
you? Nobody knows with a 100% certainty, about all that's out there, and
certainly not you.

Never said I did, but there ain't no Planet X coming to cause havoc on
Earth, and just like Nancy and her followers, Sitchin is a kook.

Old March 16th 04, 12:36 AM
Wally Anglesea™

Wally Anglesea™ wrote:

[...]

OH, and by the way, Marshall Masters is a nutcase too.