Was there a civilization that existed 13 000 years ago?

Old November 13th 03, 05:11 AM
DrPostman

Default Star Gates Was there a civilization that existed 13 000 years ago?

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 02:46:48 GMT, (Rick Sobie)

says...

"Rick Sobie" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:WLlsb.374016$6C4.42125@pd7tw1no...
In article Bzlsb.375484$9l5.44572@pd7tw2no,
says...
The world's worst ever nuclear meltdown occurred in 1986 at Chernobyl
in Ukraine, at that time one of the states of the Soviet Union.

So, hiroshima and nagasaki don't count in terms of revelation-related
trumpeting, do they?

Incredibly, Chernobyl is the Russian word for wormwood!

Why do you insist in that lie? It does not mean "wormwood".
We've got some russian interns here and they confirmed it.
It is not even russian but ukrainian.

Volker

I was quoting Prophecy Magazine, which you can find for yourself,
from the link of returned search results.

Surely _these people would not lie.

What are you looking for. A scientific road map, of prophecy?

Are you looking for imperical evidence of spiritual things?

That is a silly notion. All you have to go on, in a life
directed by spirituality, are hints, maybe a few markers,
gut instinct, intuition etc.

That's right, never let facts get in the way of
your fantasies.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, "You know
that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,"
and then they would actually change their minds and you
never hear that old view from them again. They really do it.
It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists
are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens
every day. I cannot recall the last time someting like that
happened in politics or religion." "The method of science is
tried and true. It is not perfect, it's just the best we have.
And to abandon it, with its skeptical protocols, is the pathway
to a dark age."
- Carl Sagan
Old November 13th 03, 09:47 AM
DrPostman

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:01:48 GMT, "zolota"
wrote:

"DrPostman" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 12:30:34 +0100, "Volker Hetzer"
wrote:

"Rick Sobie" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

In article Bzlsb.375484$9l5.44572@pd7tw2no,

says...
The world's worst ever nuclear meltdown occurred in 1986 at Chernobyl
in Ukraine, at that time one of the states of the Soviet Union.
So, hiroshima and nagasaki don't count in terms of revelation-related
trumpeting, do they?

Incredibly, Chernobyl is the Russian word for wormwood!
Why do you insist in that lie? It does not mean "wormwood".
We've got some russian interns here and they confirmed it.
It is not even russian but ukrainian.

Volker

Real facts never matter to people like Rick.

I've know and partied with idiots, I've tried to calm down the scitzos, I've
been a loose cannon myself. But Rick Scoobie seems to be a nutto legend unto
himself, am i right.

He seems to be on a mission full of stupid self-importance.

Old November 13th 03, 01:06 PM
Volker Hetzer

"Rick Sobie" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:sgCsb.380637$9l5.242157@pd7tw2no...
In article , says...

"Rick Sobie" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:WLlsb.374016$6C4.42125@pd7tw1no...
In article Bzlsb.375484$9l5.44572@pd7tw2no,
says...
The world's worst ever nuclear meltdown occurred in 1986 at Chernobyl
in Ukraine, at that time one of the states of the Soviet Union.

So, hiroshima and nagasaki don't count in terms of revelation-related
trumpeting, do they?

Incredibly, Chernobyl is the Russian word for wormwood!

Why do you insist in that lie? It does not mean "wormwood".
We've got some russian interns here and they confirmed it.
It is not even russian but ukrainian.

Volker

I was quoting Prophecy Magazine, which you can find for yourself,
from the link of returned search results.

Surely _these people would not lie.

Prophecy magazine. And they would not lie. I'm not really sure
what to answer to that.

What are you looking for. A scientific road map, of prophecy?

Yes. Prophesy means telling the future, right? Should be no
problem at all to tell the date of the next nuclear desaster.

Are you looking for imperical evidence of spiritual things?

Yes.

That is a silly notion.

No. My living circumstances and my money are real enough.
I'm not risking it for something without evidence, determined
likelihood or real explanation.

All you have to go on, in a life
directed by spirituality,
are hints, maybe a few markers,
gut instinct, intuition etc.

Yup. That's why only idiots lead lives "directed by spirituality"
without knowing why they made decisions or even what decisions
are theirs to make.

The one thing most people do not realize about these things
is that the more you know, the more you are shown, the more
proof, you have, the less ownership you have of your life.

Explanation please.
The more you know the more ownership you have of your life.
Otherwise just any bumpkin can come along, fill your head
with fog and make you do anything they want because you
don't question anything.

That is to say that in order to maintain the freedom of
people to choose their own path through life, in order for people
to feel free to choose, to have some control of their own destiny,
all that is provided for the most part is is guidance.

Equally ridiculous. Choosing without understanding leads
to bad choices. Look at all those idiots who try to reason how
some god or other wants their life to be and then go at each
others throats or make other silly life choices, like building big
temples or churches on prime real estate for nothing at all.

So when you look at these things and seek to disprove them,

I don't. I seek to show your lack of evidence and inability to
think clearly and your attempt to lead a life without direction
except by following others.

what is the point? The point of these things is to merely
give people a glimpse of things.

Instead of full understanding and the mental training that
comes with the process of learning.

Some direction in their lives.

Emphasis on "some". Typically it's the one that keeps
them docile follow-the-leader people.

And to be watchful in the event of. To be more prepared.

Which event?

And to give them hope and comfort, and inspiration.

Like drugs, only without chemicals.

Even Neitsche had this top say about impericism.

Nietzsche was an idiot.

If you took a symphony, and analysed it mathmatically,
so that you were to determine this and that mathmatical
relationships of the notes, what would that tell you about
the music itself?

Whether the composer understood his craft. Whether I
should improve my understanding or the composer his
music.

Is not music to be appreciated as music?

Yes. And there's good music and bad music. Of course
*YOU* won't be able to tell the difference. Do you do the
same with paintings. If you wanted to buy one, how do you tell
whether it's worth the price asked? If you want to pay less,
how do you negotiate?

You will never find prophecy that you can point at and say,
quick tell the president, this or that is going to happen
because the Bible says so.

So, prophesies have no value.

That would be rediculous. God is not dead. The Bible is a book.

There is no god.

And all the time people say to others, an angel told me
this, or an angel told me that, or even that God told me this
or that, and then of course you should direct yourself
accordingly.

Your point?

We do these things every day. But that is because we
have a gigantic network of like minded individuals
who work together for the common good. It is the working
together for the common good that allows to affect anything.

Yes. And it's much easier if people have clear minds and don't
do things because a voice in their head tells them to.

Prophecy is just for the pleasure of seeing that there is
a plan.

Well, you've just said that prophesies don't do predictions.
From that I could infer that the only plan is to let me get on
with whatever I want. Therefore, there is no plan.

That those above do care. And that we are not alone
to go through this life as insignificant creatures.

Ah, the mental crutch philosophy. Accept it. You *ARE*
insignificant. So am I. You *WILL* rot once you are dead.
So will I. You *WILL* miss out on all the 10^whatever
years of the existence of the universe and everything that comes
beyond. So will I. You just got some eighty years as living
brain and that's it for the history of the universe.

We are more than that.

No.

You cannot live your life thinking the sky is falling.

I don't. Neither do I think it somebody holds it up for me.

But when coiincidence becomes that obvious, to such a degree
as we have seen over the last 15 or so years, then it worth
being watchful.

And what about the 15 years before? And before that?

If you are expecting any exact imperical evidence from me, you
wouldn't be able to see what I do, were you standing right beside
me, 24 hours a day. Unless you too were initiated.

Initiated??? Are you in scientology or what?

There are those who have the eyes to see, and those who don't.

Exactly. Now open yours.

Greetings!
Volker
Old November 13th 03, 01:15 PM
Volker Hetzer

"Rick Sobie" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:uGCsb.379645$pl3.106350@pd7tw3no...
Perhaps at that point, you have come to the realization,
"Oh my God! Angels are real! We thought these people
were just imagining things! We thought they were all
crackers because some of them appear as if they are."

Some really do. The others I don't know.

So all of a sudden you find yourself in a different world,
and the things you thought you were certain of,
appear to be merely an illusion of sorts. That all of a sudden
you see there are others forces at work in the world and
then you find yourself in the situation where you are not sure
what is going on.

why not? I thought, after that you just found out?

The average person, has 5 senses no?

A cosmic conscious person may have 20 senses.

Do any of those senses involve knowing which side
a coin fell in the other room?

That is one reason it requires training.

I'm curious, what kind of training did you receive?

And cosmic consciousness is only one discipline.

cosmic consciousness. Whatever that may be.

[street fighter vs. kun fu master]
The master just steps aside, uses one finger, subdues
twenty guys, doesn't break a sweat, never even wrinkles
his trousers, and at the same is focussed on style,
and looking good while he does it. AND he isprobably still
seeking to improve on his technique.

Actually no. The master walks along and before he knows
what hit him the street fighter has shot him.

You see a Chinese adept, take a piece of paper, in his
hand, and using chi, set it on fire, and you say, it is a
trick. Parlor magic.

We call it phosphorus. Or calium. Or CO2 laser.
Take your pick.

Greetings!
Volker