Reality of Quantum Actions

Old September 7th 07, 05:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Reality of Quantum Actions

A particle knows what its twin will do(go) a trillionth of a second
before it makes its move. Sounds weird,but i can relate it to the macro
realm. Why don't sardines moving in schools that can be a million
swimming very close together never bump into each other. The reason is
they are in exact tune(frequency) to all,and move as a unit. I could
relate this to cells molecules,electrons quarks etc Bert

Old September 7th 07, 06:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Sep 7, 9:09 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
A particle knows what its twin will do(go) a trillionth of a second
before it makes its move. Sounds weird,but i can relate it to the macro
realm. Why don't sardines moving in schools that can be a million
swimming very close together never bump into each other. The reason is
they are in exact tune(frequency) to all,and move as a unit. I could
relate this to cells molecules,electrons quarks etc Bert

I wonder if an exhaustive scientific study of the movements of
sardines has ever been made?

Double-A

Old September 7th 07, 09:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-a it shows mother nature deals in big numbers. With sardines it
gives the unit safety. I wonder if the lead sardine is always the
leader. He is at the safest place. Maybe they all know their place.
Maybe the water they are immersed in acts like a grid,and each has its
hole in the grid??. Maybe the micro realm has such a grid? Maybe the
grid is creating inertia? I have used a space grid(spider web) in my
space gravity thinking. Bert PS even in death sardines stick
together. Just open a can. You get your money's worth.

Old September 7th 07, 10:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Sep 7, 1:42 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double-a it shows mother nature deals in big numbers. With sardines it
gives the unit safety. I wonder if the lead sardine is always the
leader. He is at the safest place. Maybe they all know their place.
Maybe the water they are immersed in acts like a grid,and each has its
hole in the grid??. Maybe the micro realm has such a grid? Maybe the
grid is creating inertia? I have used a space grid(spider web) in my
space gravity thinking. Bert PS even in death sardines stick
together. Just open a can. You get your money's worth.

Flocks of birds do the same thing. Where else would the military
minds of our airforce get the idea (Blue Angels)? Sometimes there are
streams of starlings a far as the eye can see. It is an interesting
phenomenon.

Double-A

Old September 7th 07, 10:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A it is phenomenon created by mother nature that we can't figure
out that stand in our way for ever achieving TOE. Bert

Old September 9th 07, 12:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A here is another macro effect I find interesting. Light a
cigarette in a room with very still air. Its smoke will rise straight up
about a foot. Next it will eddy for no reason It will do it every
time. How do the dust particles know when to eddy? why every time? Is
each dust particle in communication with all? Why in unison,when
randomness would make more common sense? Do they posses a messenger
sub- micro particle that gives them information as to how to move as a
unit Bert

Old September 9th 07, 04:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Flowing water can "eddy' for no apparent reason. Oil flowing through the
big pipe of the Alaska pipe line can eddy for no known reason. All this
action taking place without do cause is a science in itself. Go figure
bert

Old September 9th 07, 04:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Sep 9, 8:27 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Flowing water can "eddy' for no apparent reason. Oil flowing through the
big pipe of the Alaska pipe line can eddy for no known reason. All this
action taking place without do cause is a science in itself. Go figure
bert

Can physics explain the smoke ring? I'm sure Einstein with his pipe
had lots of opportunity to ponder it.

Double-A

Old September 9th 07, 05:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Double-A" wrote in message oups.com...
On Sep 9, 8:27 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Flowing water can "eddy' for no apparent reason. Oil flowing through the
big pipe of the Alaska pipe line can eddy for no known reason. All this
action taking place without do cause is a science in itself. Go figure
bert

Can physics explain the smoke ring? I'm sure Einstein with his pipe
had lots of opportunity to ponder it.

If you understood it, it would cease to lose its magic.

Just like God, or the universe. Or you.

Old September 9th 07, 05:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A I was thinking also of a smoke ring When I smoked I use to like
making them. They in reality were to easy to make. I know now that QM
was a big help in making them possible Tricky stuff but well worth
thinking about. Mother nature is putting chancy stuff in our favor to
take place. Heisenbergs uncertainty is being staked in our favor. The
odds are with us In think I'll call this my "Probability Theory" that
mother nature wants to show us she likes us by letting us blow smoke
rings so easy. Bert

a lot of quaint noises are cool and other rising actions are spectacular, but will Elisabeth launch that [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 0 August 14th 07 11:23 AM
The Quantum Universe and The Cosmological Quantum Units [email protected] Astronomy Misc 2 May 22nd 07 05:28 PM
What is "Reality"? Bill Sheppard Misc 29 June 27th 05 10:22 PM
Reality kjakja Misc 0 January 14th 05 01:13 AM
The reality of what we See ???? G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 2 February 7th 04 07:01 PM