thankyou America

Old August 6th 05, 02:03 PM
George

"Paul Schlyter" wrote in message
In article O9ZIe.177$084.56@attbi_s22,
George wrote:

"LAH" wrote in message
news:txMIe.182927$tt5.148037@edtnps90...

"William Foley" wrote in message
news:A7MIe.420$z%.402@trnddc02...
Thank us by keeping all your icy weather there this winter.....

Like most ill-informed Americans, you fail to realize that icy weather
comes from the Canadian and Russian ARCTIC, not Canada!
Technically I should be thanking the tropics and S. Pacific for the
warm weather however, the air masses are being modified
over the US.

Hmm. The Canadian arctic isn't Canada?

....and most of North America isn't America.... g

http://www.fao.org/docrep/W4345E/w4345e0i.htm

No, only 45.15% of it is.

Land area

Canada - 922.1 Sq. mi.
U.S. - 915.9 Sq. mi.
Mexico - 190.0 Sq. mi.
total - 2028.9 Sq. mi.

And your point?

Old August 6th 05, 02:04 PM
George

"Bill Carey" wrote in message
news:1123329172.4bb248691c062aafc2832087068bf501@t eranews...
" George" wrote in message

"LAH" wrote in message

"William Foley" wrote in message
Thank us by keeping all your icy weather there this winter.....

Like most ill-informed Americans, you fail to realize that icy weather
comes from the Canadian and Russian ARCTIC, not Canada!
Technically I should be thanking the tropics and S. Pacific for the
warm weather however, the air masses are being modified
over the US.

Hmm. The Canadian arctic isn't Canada?

Cool, we should annex the entire "Canadian Artic" then and make it part
of Alaska. Or do you thing the Canadians might object....

--

Bill

The question was whether the Canadian Arctic is part of Canada, Bill.

Old August 6th 05, 02:05 PM
George

"Jim" wrote in message
.. .
wrote:

Just another Canadian consumed with much bigger brother USA...just
spitballs against a battleship.

If the US border moved 50 miles north would there even be a country
worth ignoring?

That comment was a bit sad the first time. It really didn't merit being
posted twice.

Jim

So what is the point of all this anyway?

Old August 6th 05, 02:14 PM
LAH

"Gold_Star" wrote in message
ups.com...
The reason Canadians are ****ed off at Americans is for all the years
they knew WWIII would be fought over Canada. So, the two super-powers
would have left Canada a burned out and radiated hunk of wasteland.
Get over it.

you got a real problem buddy, get over it! "gold_star'..HA!

Old August 6th 05, 02:17 PM
LAH

" George" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
.. .
wrote:

Just another Canadian consumed with much bigger brother USA...just
spitballs against a battleship.

If the US border moved 50 miles north would there even be a country
worth ignoring?

That comment was a bit sad the first time. It really didn't merit being
posted twice.

Jim

So what is the point of all this anyway?

only the lurkers, like flies on meat, know for sure. Always americans out of
the wood work no doubt! Like terimites.

Old August 6th 05, 02:40 PM

And yet the Canadians somehow just can't stop thinking and posting
about the USA while for us they're not much more than an afterthought.

Little guy's complex.

Old August 6th 05, 02:58 PM
David G. Nagel

George wrote:

"LAH" wrote in message

"William Foley" wrote in message

Thank us by keeping all your icy weather there this winter.....

Like most ill-informed Americans, you fail to realize that icy weather
comes from the Canadian and Russian ARCTIC, not Canada!
Technically I should be thanking the tropics and S. Pacific for the
warm weather however, the air masses are being modified
over the US.

Hmm. The Canadian arctic isn't Canada?

....and most of North America isn't America.... g

Nope all of the western hemisphere is America, North-South-Central....
What we call America is legally the "United States of America".

Old August 6th 05, 03:00 PM
David G. Nagel

"LAH" wrote in message

"William Foley" wrote in message

Thank us by keeping all your icy weather there this winter.....

Like most ill-informed Americans, you fail to realize that icy weather
comes from the Canadian and Russian ARCTIC, not Canada!
Technically I should be thanking the tropics and S. Pacific for the
warm weather however, the air masses are being modified
over the US.

Hmm. The Canadian arctic isn't Canada?

Cool, we should annex the entire "Canadian Artic" then and make it part of
Alaska. Or do you thing the Canadians might object....

Actually the Inuit's would.
Old August 6th 05, 06:09 PM
LAH

wrote in message
oups.com...
Just another Canadian consumed with much bigger brother USA...just
spitballs against a battleship.

If the US border moved 50 miles north would there even be a country
worth ignoring?

Classic arrogant American ASS..horses ass to be exact! May you be striken
with French rock and roll
all your miserable life.