thankyou America

Old August 6th 05, 01:03 AM
Mark F.

I blame Canada for everything!!

Southpark has it right!!

"LAH" wrote in message
news:z_LIe.182919$tt5.21916@edtnps90...
Yep, southern Canada is whole hardedly thankful for all the heat that is
coming from the US. Summer is great in the west since dry heat has taken
hold. Keep it coming along with those high pressure clear sky nights.

Old August 6th 05, 02:29 AM
LAH

"G.T." wrote in message

"Jesse" wrote in message
LAH wrote:
"William Foley" wrote in message

Thank us by keeping all your icy weather there this winter.....

Like most ill-informed Americans, you fail to realize that icy weather

comes
from the Canadian and Russian ARCTIC, not Canada!
Technically I should be thanking the tropics and S. Pacific for the

warm
weather however, the air masses are being modified
over the US.

Geographically, for it to come to the US from the ARCTIC, regardless of
whose arctic it is, it has to come through Canada where the French tree
hugging tofu farting fairies

You mean the civilized people?

As I said, the air mass is modified over the hellish US only to be properly
modified by
the more heavenly portions of the continent!

Old August 6th 05, 07:55 AM
George

"LAH" wrote in message

"William Foley" wrote in message
Thank us by keeping all your icy weather there this winter.....

Like most ill-informed Americans, you fail to realize that icy weather
comes from the Canadian and Russian ARCTIC, not Canada!
Technically I should be thanking the tropics and S. Pacific for the
warm weather however, the air masses are being modified
over the US.

Hmm. The Canadian arctic isn't Canada?

Old August 6th 05, 09:12 AM
Paul Schlyter

In article O9ZIe.177$084.56@attbi_s22,
George wrote:

"LAH" wrote in message

"William Foley" wrote in message
Thank us by keeping all your icy weather there this winter.....

Like most ill-informed Americans, you fail to realize that icy weather
comes from the Canadian and Russian ARCTIC, not Canada!
Technically I should be thanking the tropics and S. Pacific for the
warm weather however, the air masses are being modified
over the US.

Hmm. The Canadian arctic isn't Canada?

.....and most of North America isn't America.... g

e-mail: pausch at stockholm dot bostream dot se
WWW: http://stjarnhimlen.se/
Old August 6th 05, 09:38 AM

Just another Canadian consumed with much bigger brother USA...just
spitballs against a battleship.

If the US border moved 50 miles north would there even be a country
worth ignoring?

Old August 6th 05, 09:45 AM
T.T.

snip
If the US border moved 50 miles north would there even be a country
worth ignoring?

Yes. It would just be a bit bigger.

Old August 6th 05, 10:51 AM
Jim

Just another Canadian consumed with much bigger brother USA...just
spitballs against a battleship.

If the US border moved 50 miles north would there even be a country
worth ignoring?

That comment was a bit sad the first time. It really didn't merit being
posted twice.

Jim
--
Find me at http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk AIM/iChatAV: JCAndrew2
Lost: Stack Pointer. Small reward offered if found.
Old August 6th 05, 12:50 PM
Gold_Star

The reason Canadians are ****ed off at Americans is for all the years
they knew WWIII would be fought over Canada. So, the two super-powers
would have left Canada a burned out and radiated hunk of wasteland.
Get over it.

Old August 6th 05, 12:53 PM
Bill Carey

" George" wrote in message

"LAH" wrote in message

"William Foley" wrote in message
Thank us by keeping all your icy weather there this winter.....

Like most ill-informed Americans, you fail to realize that icy weather
comes from the Canadian and Russian ARCTIC, not Canada!
Technically I should be thanking the tropics and S. Pacific for the
warm weather however, the air masses are being modified
over the US.

Hmm. The Canadian arctic isn't Canada?

Cool, we should annex the entire "Canadian Artic" then and make it part of
Alaska. Or do you thing the Canadians might object....

--

Bill
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/billcarey/