thankyou America

Old August 5th 05, 04:56 PM
LAH

Default thankyou America

Yep, southern Canada is whole hardedly thankful for all the heat that is
coming from the US. Summer is great in the west since dry heat has taken
hold. Keep it coming along with those high pressure clear sky nights.

Old August 5th 05, 05:05 PM
William Foley

Thank us by keeping all your icy weather there this winter.....

Old August 5th 05, 05:33 PM
LAH

"William Foley" wrote in message
Thank us by keeping all your icy weather there this winter.....

Like most ill-informed Americans, you fail to realize that icy weather comes
from the Canadian and Russian ARCTIC, not Canada!
Technically I should be thanking the tropics and S. Pacific for the warm
weather however, the air masses are being modified
over the US.

Old August 5th 05, 05:41 PM
David G. Nagel

LAH wrote:

"William Foley" wrote in message

Thank us by keeping all your icy weather there this winter.....

Like most ill-informed Americans, you fail to realize that icy weather comes
from the Canadian and Russian ARCTIC, not Canada!
Technically I should be thanking the tropics and S. Pacific for the warm
weather however, the air masses are being modified
over the US.

Keep it up there anyway. Eh....

Dave N
Old August 5th 05, 05:46 PM
LAH

Keep it up there anyway. Eh....

Dave N

It's not our fault you live in the Northern US. If you don't like it...MOVE!

Old August 5th 05, 08:57 PM
Gold_Star

And the mad cows too.

Old August 5th 05, 08:58 PM
Gold_Star

Yeah, and they can pay our doctors too.

Old August 5th 05, 09:17 PM
LAH

And the mad cows too.

Yep, lots of Mad Cows down thar.

Old August 5th 05, 11:01 PM
Jesse

LAH wrote:
"William Foley" wrote in message

Thank us by keeping all your icy weather there this winter.....

Like most ill-informed Americans, you fail to realize that icy weather comes
from the Canadian and Russian ARCTIC, not Canada!
Technically I should be thanking the tropics and S. Pacific for the warm
weather however, the air masses are being modified
over the US.

Geographically, for it to come to the US from the ARCTIC, regardless of
whose arctic it is, it has to come through Canada where the French tree
hugging tofu farting fairies put an even damper chill to it.
Old August 5th 05, 11:04 PM
G.T.

"Jesse" wrote in message
LAH wrote:
"William Foley" wrote in message

Thank us by keeping all your icy weather there this winter.....

Like most ill-informed Americans, you fail to realize that icy weather

comes
from the Canadian and Russian ARCTIC, not Canada!
Technically I should be thanking the tropics and S. Pacific for the

warm
weather however, the air masses are being modified
over the US.

Geographically, for it to come to the US from the ARCTIC, regardless of
whose arctic it is, it has to come through Canada where the French tree
hugging tofu farting fairies

You mean the civilized people?

Greg