Republicans Rule

Old May 27th 04, 04:26 AM
Mark

Default Republicans Rule

No, we don't "rule". We belileve in a democratic republic. I, as many are,
contrary to CNN, ABC, etc. are conservative. Some not as conservative as
Bill O'Reilly, some more so.

Old May 27th 04, 08:39 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Republicans rule because they live by the "golden rule" They have the
"gold" Bush being an OIL MAN has all the "GOLD" he needs.
Bert In reality its called liquid "GOLD"

Old May 27th 04, 09:32 PM
Benign Vanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Republicans rule because they live by the "golden rule" They have the
"gold" Bush being an OIL MAN has all the "GOLD" he needs.
Bert In reality its called liquid "GOLD"

LOL. The same argument can be made for the democrats, I'd suggest a google
search, but instead how about this
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,104352,00.html. Politicians are run by
money, regardless of their party.

And to bring this back on target, if you believe otherwise, your head is in
the stars.

BV.

Old May 27th 04, 10:38 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

BV Money talks,and bull **** walks. Bush has the most bucks,and can't
lose. Sorry but that's reality. Bert

Old May 28th 04, 09:07 AM
Paul Lawler

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
BV Money talks,and bull **** walks. Bush has the most bucks,and can't
lose. Sorry but that's reality. Bert

Sorry... but it's not. Just ask Steve Forbes.

Old May 28th 04, 12:56 PM
Dat's Me

On Fri, 28 May 2004 08:07:53 +0000, Paul Lawler wrote:

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
BV Money talks,and bull **** walks. Bush has the most bucks,and can't
lose. Sorry but that's reality. Bert

Sorry... but it's not. Just ask Steve Forbes.

Is there any particular reason that some Americans believe that the rest
of the world gives a **** about their politics? While I'm at it: Why is
it that these same people will also post political crap (party irrelevant)
to non-political news groups?