thankyou America

Old August 7th 05, 01:21 PM
Ed T

"Chris.B" wrote in message

I would have quoted you had I wished to single you out for attention
Ed. Are you even capable of carrying the complete burden of global
responsibility alone?

Whew! Thats a relief.

My computer is wind-energy powered, I eat only ecologically grown food,
use only woodheating, solar, insulation, recycle and cycle.

Admirable. Have you found wood heat is really a net positive? I've been
considering it.

My work is useful, directly & globally environmentally beneficial,
non-damaging, respects the environment and I live locally to avoid
commuting.

What did you for our world today Ed? ;-)

In my world, discussing your own contributions is considered to be
inappropriate (might lead to arrogance). Rest assured I do what I can.

Ed T.

Old August 7th 05, 04:00 PM
Gold_Star

I would rather be stricken by 1,000 ants up my rear than to be anything
French.

Old August 7th 05, 04:51 PM
Chris.B

LAH wrote:

EAT star dust

Whatever.

Old August 7th 05, 05:45 PM
Bill Carey

(Posted top and bottom, have it your way)

Ahh, the usenet police. Haven't heard from you guys in a while, how's it
going?

--

Bill
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/billcarey/

wrote in message
oups.com...
wrote:
I guess you need an education about how doubles are generated in the
groups by google?

I guess _you_ need an education about using a proper usenet client.

Jim

What a small mind it is that finds using a web browser and google to
post in a newsgroup AND risking the chance of the rare double post is
so noteworthy.

Old August 7th 05, 06:06 PM
Jim

Bill Carey wrote:

(Posted top and bottom, have it your way)

Ahh, the usenet police. Haven't heard from you guys in a while, how's it
going?

Oh, you know, same old.

Incidentally, if you could pop round the station for a good drubbing
around the head with an ST80 in the near future, that would be kind.

Jim

(joking, I'm joking)
--
Find me at http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk AIM/iChatAV: JCAndrew2
Lost: Stack Pointer. Small reward offered if found.
Old August 7th 05, 06:24 PM
Bill Carey

LOL,

Sounds like a great time, but I guess I'll pass.

--

Bill
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/billcarey/
http://spaces.msn.com/members/redeyesxbl/

"Jim" wrote in message
m...

Old August 7th 05, 08:03 PM
Jim

Bill Carey wrote:

LOL,

Sounds like a great time, but I guess I'll pass.

Oh, go on - we've got this really neat trick we do with a 2"
barlow...:-)

Jim
Old August 7th 05, 08:06 PM
Marty

I eat only ecologically grown food,

Trendy, but EXPENSIVE by todays fashionable farming standards.
use only woodheating,

This is nice, I have a woodstove in my livingroom myself. However, I
have to admit, while wood heat scores high on the rustic scale, can
smell nice, and is cheap heat if you have a place to scrounge wood, it
spews out a terrible amount of pollution. Lots of murk and carcinogens
into the atmosphere.
Marty

Old August 8th 05, 07:35 AM
Saskatoon Blues

Ive thought of this much this summer, you lucky $$#@#$s but, you dont
have our soil! Tomatoes here doin fine. Sorry!

LAH wrote:

Yep, southern Canada is whole hardedly thankful for all the heat that is
coming from the US. Summer is great in the west since dry heat has taken
hold. Keep it coming along with those high pressure clear sky nights.

Old August 8th 05, 01:18 PM
Linus Das

"Chris.B" :

My computer is wind-energy powered, I eat only ecologically grown food,
use only woodheating, solar, insulation, recycle and cycle.

My work is useful, directly & globally environmentally beneficial,
non-damaging, respects the environment and I live locally to avoid
commuting.

"Doink":

What work is that?

He recycles bad jokes and is full of wind - why, he must be a
full-time comedian.

;-)))))))