ISS Baby!

Old June 18th 04, 03:20 PM
K, T, E & N

Default ISS Baby!

Mike and his wife have a new baby girl! They welcomed Tara to their family
this morning.

Old June 19th 04, 03:06 PM
Dale

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:20:27 -0500, "K, T, E & N" wrote:

Mike and his wife have a new baby girl! They welcomed Tara to their family
this morning.

The subject line made me think this was some kind of Austin Powers thread

Congrats to the Finckes!

Dale

Nertz to Mertz!!
(nobody's gonna get that...)
Old June 20th 04, 03:17 PM
Rick

Dale wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:20:27 -0500, "K, T, E & N" wrote:

The subject line made me think this was some kind of Austin Powers thread

I actually had a Vanilla Ice flashback there...

Rick
Old June 21st 04, 04:23 AM
Derek Lyons

Doug... wrote:
Congrats to the Finckes!

I second that. Damn good thing it didn't happen in the 11th month of a
12-month Expedition, eh? (I wonder if there would be *any* press
coverage of the event if the timing was like that...?)

I recall a discussion of exactly that after the repatriation of the
Peublo crew. Despite that fact that their husbands had been in
captivity 11 mos, a number of the wives were pregant.

It's just a matter of time before the same thing happens to a space
station crew.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.