Bravo! to Orion Telescopes

Old January 17th 05, 07:48 PM
John Denver

Default Bravo! to Orion Telescopes

It is every entrepreneurs dream to sell his company and retire. Tim
Geiseler did it! I'm jealous. I hope I will be able to sell my company
and retire soon. Good luck and best wishes to Tim!

Old January 17th 05, 08:38 PM
Thierry

"John Denver" wrote in message
It is every entrepreneurs dream to sell his company and retire. Tim
Geiseler did it! I'm jealous. I hope I will be able to sell my company
and retire soon. Good luck and best wishes to Tim!

Hi,

Do you know how many employees has Orion and what cost such a company (an
idea) ?

A+
Thierry
http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry