Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old July 9th 16, 08:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Saturday, July 9, 2016 at 11:55:20 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

No clouds in sunny Calif.Hit about 90. Hurt my right arm taking the utility battery out of the van. It runs the TV and ref. I will let Walmart put the new one in.It needs a lift.9 more days and I see the city clerk to pick up my mayor papers. Trebert

You don't have to wait for the paperwork to kick off the campaign. Knowing of every door in town to introduce yourself is the key.

Cloudy here in Gresham and a cool 65F as of 12:30 PM PDT. More rain expected tonight.

Double-A

Old July 10th 16, 09:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, July 9, 2016 at 12:32:48 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, July 9, 2016 at 11:55:20 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

No clouds in sunny Calif.Hit about 90. Hurt my right arm taking the utility battery out of the van. It runs the TV and ref. I will let Walmart put the new one in.It needs a lift.9 more days and I see the city clerk to pick up my mayor papers. Trebert

You don't have to wait for the paperwork to kick off the campaign. Knowing of every door in town to introduce yourself is the key.

Cloudy here in Gresham and a cool 65F as of 12:30 PM PDT. More rain expected tonight.

Double-A

Currently only 63F as of 1:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. Still dry, but clouds look threatening! This is July? Global Warming, where art thou?

Double-A

Old July 10th 16, 11:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 1:18:37 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, July 9, 2016 at 12:32:48 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, July 9, 2016 at 11:55:20 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

No clouds in sunny Calif.Hit about 90. Hurt my right arm taking the utility battery out of the van. It runs the TV and ref. I will let Walmart put the new one in.It needs a lift.9 more days and I see the city clerk to pick up my mayor papers. Trebert

You don't have to wait for the paperwork to kick off the campaign. Knowing of every door in town to introduce yourself is the key.

Cloudy here in Gresham and a cool 65F as of 12:30 PM PDT. More rain expected tonight.

Double-A

Currently only 63F as of 1:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. Still dry, but clouds look threatening! This is July? Global Warming, where art thou?

Double-A

Hot bright Sun,and still not a cloud.Have refrig.on high and its ice cold.More like a freazer.Still Deaf.Still running for mayor.Still old ,ugly.Go figure TreBert
Old July 11th 16, 08:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 3:03:41 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Another dismal day here in Gresham. Cloudy and only 68F as of 12:30 PM PDT.. Rain again tomorrow!

My hot water is boiling hot again! Happens now and again. When the water heater overheats too much, it shuts off and I have to press the reset button to turn it on again. Then it's usually well behaved for a while. I'm only afraid
it will blow a leak and flood my stuff! The land lord will replace it if I insist. But I am trying to be a trouble free tenant. You don't know how hard it was to get this apartment!

Double-A

Old July 12th 16, 08:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Another cool day. As of 12:45 PM PDT it is only a Freudian 69F. Not expected to make it much over 70F on this cloudy day with a chance for a shower.

Double-A

Old July 14th 16, 09:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sunny and a pleasant 76F as of 1:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. Slight breeze. This is more like the way July should be!

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday.

Double-A

Old July 14th 16, 11:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 1:20:59 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sunny and a pleasant 76F as of 1:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. Slight breeze. This is more like the way July should be!

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday.

Double-A

Hot 94 no rain,no Sandy,No hearing yet. New battery for van refrig,and it died(not geting charged.To hot to fix,and back to ice.Staying indoors and shooting good pool.Swimming in Fullerton swimming pool too.I should be happy but reality is I'm depressed.Trebert
Old July 15th 16, 09:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 3:28:11 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 1:20:59 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sunny and a pleasant 76F as of 1:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. Slight breeze. This is more like the way July should be!

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday.

Double-A

Hot 94 no rain,no Sandy,No hearing yet. New battery for van refrig,and it died(not geting charged.To hot to fix,and back to ice.Staying indoors and shooting good pool.Swimming in Fullerton swimming pool too.I should be happy but reality is I'm depressed.Trebert

You should be here in cool Gresham. Only 66F as of 1:30 PM PDT. Overcast sky. With so much weather like this, it makes it hard for me to believe in global warming. A coming ice age seem more likely!

Finally got my old Compaq computer fired up this morning! I was amazed that it's clock had only lost 2 hours in 8 1/2 years in storage. Amazing the internal battery had remained charged. It has severe problems, which I knew it would. The file directory is corrupted, so I have lost many files. I need to back up everything I can and then completely rebuild the C drive. There may still be an active virus on it too! It is old and way outdated now, but I bought the most powerful model I could at the time, and so it still has some kick in it.

Double-A

Old July 16th 16, 01:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 1:48:05 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Changes in temperature is location,location,location.Africa I been told will have its hottest year. Calif. its dryest. Its been so hot I can't get any one to go to the beach,and read the beaches are not doing well.They should go back to the 30s and 40s when beaches had fun rides and games.A good place to walk your date.Eat taffy apples,pop corn,pizza and hot dogs.Swim in the raw,and make love under the moon and watch the sun rize out of the ocean.. Revere Beach was my play ground home and money maker. I still have sand in my shoes. Well I did swim today at the Fullerton center. Monday I get my mayor papers. Trebert
Old July 16th 16, 07:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 5:56:59 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 06:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 02:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 02:44 PM