Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 8th 17, 10:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

Mornings have been overcast,but clearing and cool by 1pm. No beach weather yet. Dr. told me its best I use the walker.He tells me one more fall,and I'll be in a nursing home sitting in a wheelchair.My painting of Poka Hontas as a young girl is not going well.Been 6 month's and I just can't get the picture. 2,000 jobs WOW.LA Times has no jobs that I can see that people would like.Walmart is always looking for help.I know why. TreBert

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM