Another Great Day In American History

Old August 9th 10, 12:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

Default Another Great Day In American History

Today marks the anniversary of a great day in American history.

65 years ago today, we dropped the 1st plutonium bomb ever.

It bomblasted the jap city of Nagasaki and wiped a ****load of
japs off the face of the earth.

But even after this, there were plenty of japs left that thought
they should all fight to the bitter end. In a sense, you might
say that what we did was a humanitarian bombing. This nuke
actually saved millions of jap lives.

Thanks.

--
Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

Old August 9th 10, 04:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

Default Anotehr Great Pile Of Crap In HVAC Trollogy (was Another Great Day . . .)

It's actually funny you're so sad.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: "Only I can change my life. No one can do
it for me." Carol Burnett

P.P.S.: http://astronomy.painellsworth.net
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth