I'm going to be able to see the ISS tonight.

Old May 19th 20, 03:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
a425couple

Default I'm going to be able to see the ISS tonight.

I'm going to be able to see the ISS tonight.
In Seattle area, and it's clear!

https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/tracking_map.cfm

elsewhere, one neat comment
A B
May 16, 2019 at 3:24 pm
Watching the ISS disappear into the Earth's shadow in the evening can
give me a felt sense of the height of the station's orbit. For pure
drama, I love seeing the ISS suddenly appear high in the western dawn
sky, blazing as brightly as Venus.

other citations

https://www.heavens-above.com/main.aspx

https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/tracking_map.cfm

general information
https://skyandtelescope.org/observin...space-station/

Midnight Sun bonanza
Seattleites will see five successive space station passes the night of
May 18–19. The times noted are when the ISS first appears (at ~10°
altitude) in the west. Click for a high resolution version.
Chris Peat / Heavens Above
(Ahhh, thank you for the offer, but IMHO, one good one will
be fine!)
Old May 19th 20, 05:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
a425couple

On 5/18/2020 7:10 PM, a425couple wrote:
[...]

It was clear. It was cool.
It was just past twilight, and it stayed in sunlight
the whole passage.

Tonight HVAC[_2_] Misc 1 May 3rd 12 07:47 PM
Are they trying tonight? Brian Gaff Space Shuttle 3 August 28th 09 12:19 AM
Tonight Starlord Misc 0 March 11th 07 07:09 AM
no go tonight Starlord Amateur Astronomy 0 December 1st 06 06:01 PM
NO looking at the sky tonight Mark F. Amateur Astronomy 7 December 6th 04 03:18 PM