Einstein was an atheist. ACTUALLY EINSTEIN WAS AN IDIOT

Old January 25th 07, 06:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell
The Demon Prince of Absurdity[_1_]

Default Appendix V (was - Einstein was a wise old elf)

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 05:45:38 +0000, Painius did the cha-cha, and screamed:
"The God of Odd Statements" wrote...
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:52:33 +0000, Painius did most oddly state:
"Bookman" wrote...
"Painius" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote...
Painius wrote:
"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote...
"Painius" wrote:

Yes, but i'm not familiar with the poster, Honest. What do you
suppose it means?

Is Mother Goose actually challenging Einstein?

Is the unchallengable leader of all coffee boys just being obtuse
to expect that "all _Models_ describe it that way ?"

Is Art Deco really and truly Phineas T. Puddleduck in DRAAAG ???

Yes its true.

I'm also Mother Theresa, The Pope and Steve Jobs.

Is this truly the level of debate you have left?

Lighten up, Mother...

It's just that we're nearing the "end" once again.

You've been so busy that you probably haven't noticed. You see, we
can only take this whole thing just so far. The void-spacers chide
us to answer questions that they know we can't really answer. And
we [tinu-or-w] chide them to do the same. I suppose the
void-spacers eventually get bored and they sneak away.

This leaves the rest of us to stay behind, knock the CBB and other
stuff around for awhile, and wait for new meat like yourself to
challenge the CBB and flowing space.

In other words, you don't give a whit about truth or reality, all
you live for are the lip flappings.

In other words, you don't give a whit about truth or reality, all you
live for are the honkings.

In other words, you don't give a whit about truth or reality, all you
live for are the imaginary geese you are obsessed with.

You seem pretty real to me, gooseling.

Imagine that!

Can you at least get the lame right? It's "gosling". Gaaaahhh...

No, Mr. "I don't live up to my name" coffeeboi, it's...

gooseling !

After all, when you're feelin' frisky, would you really want someone to
"gos" you?

The Mother of all Gooses, Art Deco, and all her cute li'l gooselings just
love to "goose" people, not "gos" them!

So they're odd-statemently called "gooselings", oh dearest GOOS.

You din't *really* think i was calling them a bunch of birds, did you?
Why you cute li'l klooless ko0ky goosling, you!

....OK, that was just Painsnuhfully lame.

Hail Eris! TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

"No effort at all c*cksucking you, b1tch." -- At last, the Monkey-man
comes out of the closet, in MID: aXkth.3535$QE6.1902@trnddc02

http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php

"This is a sandwich made by a Spam Witch. You know why Spam Witches
can't starve if they're at the beach? Because they can always eat the
sand which is there." -- Spam Witch sammich, from The Kingdom of
Loathing

http://www.runescape.com/
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet & Usenet Terrorist
Pretzel

"What are marijuana tablets?"

I own "James C Cracked is God!!!":
MID: .com

"Chips on you dud, you got bugged for being near me, Viruses transmit
that way you know." -- Blooey: Master of the Autoflame. Message-ID:

"The nonsense screeds you compose and post to usenet lack any kind of
coherent and rational meaning whatsoever, and are composed of random
bits and pieces stolen from mythology, science fiction, religion, comic
books, etc., placed into a blender, and the switch turned to the highest
setting.
About every other screed has droppings of death threats, racial
bigotry, laughably false prophesies of gloom and doom, and inane
attempts to extort money. These bland, meaningless, pulpy messes are
then trowled into usenet; identical or nearly identical screeds are
repeated ad nauseum." -- Art Deco had to clean up bits of Warhol for
days after using the Hammer on him

"Q: How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a
light bulb?
A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
to stick with that light bulb. People who say that it is burned out are
giving aid and encouragement to the Forces of Darkness." -- Anon.

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID:

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:

"We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the
child at play." -- Heraclitus

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: om

"I am incapable of original thoughts" -- Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ has an honest
moment, in MID:

"But now the end is near. Now Mark Foley comes along and is making
almost all liberal dreams come true and seriously, I'm sorry for it.
See, I believe in karma. I believe what comes around goes around and I
know full well that it's just bad juju to wish such a level of turmoil
and ill upon other humans, warmongering gay-hating maladroits or no, and
that the real path of enlightenment is paved with forgiveness and
progress and white-hot love and turning the other cheek and scotch.

"In fact, Jesus said something about that, I do believe. He said, "Knock
it off already with the warmongering and the hating of each other and
let's all get some wine and party like it's 2012." Then again, he never
saw Karl Rove stab the nation with the dull ice pick of bogus fear. He
never heard George W. Bush describe brutal war and the death of tens of
thousands as "just a comma" in world history.

"Check that. Maybe I'm not so sorry after all." -- Mark Morford,
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...ve/2006/10/11/
notes101106.DTL&nl=fix
http://tinyurl.com/kusmr
Old January 25th 07, 06:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote...
in message news
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 05:45:38 +0000, Painius did the cha-cha, and screamed:
"The God of Odd Statements" wrote...
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:52:33 +0000, Painius did most oddly state:
"Bookman" wrote...
"Painius" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote...
Painius wrote:
"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote...
"Painius" wrote:

[...]

oy... i feel another silly li'l gooseling award coming on.

happy days and...
goosey goosey nights

--
SMILE... your love for astronomy is showing!

Indelibly yours,
Paine
http://www.savethechildren.org/
http://www.painellsworth.net

Old January 25th 07, 06:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"Double-A" wrote in message
ps.com...

Bill Sheppard wrote:
From AA, quoting one of the duckie-droids:

No. There is no aether.

That statement is certainly correct when it's defined as the immobile,
rigid-lattice 'ether' of Lorentz and Einstein. It simply don't exist, as
MMX and stellar aberration demonstrate.
But the MMX null result is consistent with a *vertical*,
entrained flow field and would in fact be expected (same with stellar
aberration).

The void-droids recite the 'no medium' mantra, implying space to be
"no-thing" or pure void. Yet with the very next breath they'll intone
"space-time" and its "curvature" as being omnipotently causal. They
don't seem to see the conflict here. It's like saying "There is no air.
But there is atmosphere." It's totally irrational, yet apparently
normal, otherwise-intelligent people subscribe to it. The dynamic is not
one whit different than the groundless faith in some litany of medievel
religion.

Hrrumph. (-:

oc

It shows the powerful hold that brainwashing has over people, doesn't
it? People are induced to defend all doctrines, even the irrational
ones. Modern science doesn't threaten anyone with burning in Hell or
at the stake for questioning, but public ridicule as a crank, and
shunning by the science establishment are still in play. Criticize an
established theory, and you may never work in science again!

Double-A

LOL... it's like in the movie _Hooper_ when the
stuntmen portrayed by Burt Reynolds and Brian
Keith chimed in unison...

"You'll never work in this town again!"

happy days and...
starry starry nights

Old January 25th 07, 08:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

It shows the powerful hold that brainwashing has over people, doesn't
it? People are induced to defend all doctrines, even the irrational
ones. Modern science doesn't threaten anyone with burning in Hell or
at the stake for questioning, but public ridicule as a crank, and
shunning by the science establishment are still in play. Criticize an
established theory, and you may never work in science again!

Double-A

LOL... it's like in the movie _Hooper_ when the
stuntmen portrayed by Burt Reynolds and Brian
Keith chimed in unison...

"You'll never work in this town again!"

Point me to a published peer reviewed paper by Wolter.

--

This space reserved for one piece of observational evidence of flowing
space from the saucerheads:
Old January 26th 07, 01:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell
Art Deco[_5_]

The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 05:45:38 +0000, Painius did the cha-cha, and screamed:
"The God of Odd Statements" wrote...
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:52:33 +0000, Painius did most oddly state:
"Bookman" wrote...
"Painius" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote...
Painius wrote:
"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote...
"Painius" wrote:

[...]

Ownership noted, painsnuh.

So they're odd-statemently called "gooselings", oh dearest GOOS.

You din't *really* think i was calling them a bunch of birds, did you?
Why you cute li'l klooless ko0ky goosling, you!

PKB.

...OK, that was just Painsnuhfully lame.

It's his only talent.
Old January 31st 07, 08:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"Art Deco" wrote in message...
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 05:45:38 +0000, Painius did the cha-cha, and screamed:
"The God of Odd Statements" wrote...
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:52:33 +0000, Painius did most oddly state:
"Bookman" wrote...
"Painius" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote...
Painius wrote:
"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote...
"Painius" wrote:

[...]

Phineas you ignorant slut...

ko0kfrat.

--
SMILE... it's a sin when you don't grin!

Old January 31st 07, 08:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote...
in message news
In article ,
"Painius" wrote:

LOL... it's like in the movie _Hooper_ when the
stuntmen portrayed by Burt Reynolds and Brian
Keith chimed in unison...

"You'll never work in this town again!"

Point me to a published peer reviewed paper by Wolter.

Phineas you ignorant slut...

It's rather stooopid doncha think? to keep on
askin' the same question over and over after it's
already been answered?

You're *worse* than a parrot... you're a freakin'
ko0ky broken record!

Old February 1st 07, 07:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

What total ****, frootie!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:31:30 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Yes, big E was black balled very much as we are Team attempted
to be snuffed by the clueless Sauls, duckies, Scotts, auk coffeeboys,
for they can't have Science Officers running about agreeing with space
field deducing Einstein. The mainstream likes zero medium sci fi BH
inverse strong gravity events without cause. They love the thought of
multi no evidence strings. Of imaginary parallel Universes, worm holes,
and multiverse concept all trying to attempted close the gravitational
loop without their resolve. Yet forming observed stars require
condensing space dust space cloud flow, space bodies in motion require
flow through space medium, moving galactic formations are observed,
cosmic and solar wind flow is acknowledged, and inverse strong gravity
events are accepted, but we are to accept all happen without mass
curvature space flow effect through sub quantum energy medium dimension.
The old flat earth void spacers will never get it, the field is
reciprocal onto itself. The very quantum energy medium that permits the
building of the space station in the mainstream mind does not exist yet
they physically are permittedly to go on vacuum imbedded field building
just the same without question.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Old February 2nd 07, 01:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

You meaningless old fool, frootie!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 00:45:56 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article ,
nightbat wrote:

[...]

Ducky

So many words, so little meaning

nightbat

To a clueless ducky but not profound deep thinking field
researchers of the Nobel class of Einstein and the profound Earth
Science Team Officers.

dismissed,
the nightbat

Old February 11th 07, 10:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

What Nobel Prize, you total frootbat! It will never happen!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 04:58:27 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Yes Commander, now that the Captain is up for nomination of
science Nobel Prize and seconded by Cujo will miracles never end? But
which nightbat profound astro theory is it that they really like?

The Red Halo first life candidate, or the nightbat " Black Comet ", or
Field Space Flow---the final frontier? Or perhaps, solution To the End
of Earth's Giant Dinosaurs, Net Seans and the nightbat First Contact,
Unified Field Theory---/\ = TS4, nightbat and the Space Glow Nano High
Tech Fabrics, nightbat and the Sean gifted D.R.I.L.L., nightbat
unification of religious and science world human entities,
nightbat---the gift of 1947, nightbat and the first practical Planetary
Space Station, nightbat and Free Energy---The Final Tesla Factor
Solution, perhaps nightbat and Sean gifted StarShip, nightbat and the
Egyptian Advanced Knowledge Connection, nightbat and the Fountain of
Youth---Seans and Team Officer Bert---Suds and MSP, nightbat on Peace or
War---The first has extended life possibilities, the latter, is
terminal, nightbat on the coffeeboys, Pass the Cream, Please!,
nightbat---Life on Mars, it's not what you think, nightbat on IQ---You
can't pick your Parents, nightbat on SETI, you can stop Sean looking
now, nightbat Beyond Outer Space---Inner Space, nightbat and the
Singularity Solution, nightbat and Free Thinking Science Team Officers,
nightbat and the End Of Big Bang Theory, nightbat on Scientific
Solutions---they're not where you think they are, nightbat and the End
Of The Oil Age, nightbat on the moral dilemma---Can We Sexually
Communion With Extraterrestrials?, nightbat and light weight Space-age
Helmets, nightbat---Can We Physically Live Forever?, nightbat--- Is it
Dice Or Are They Loaded?, and so many more?

"To be made an Authority is not what it's cracked up to be."

"If we knew what we were doing it wouldn't be called research, would it?"
"The clueless know everything, while the wise know they know nothing."
"Science advances one senior scientists burial after another."
"If it's not broken, don't try fixing it."
"To err is human, to award cover it up, pure coffeeboy."
"If we can invent the clapper, I know we can find Peace."

ponder on,
the nightbat

EINSTEIN DIDN'T KNOW WHY ACE Astronomy Misc 0 November 28th 05 07:07 PM
Calling Einstein bluff .. OK AGAIN with CApItaLS CALLING EINSTEIN BLUFF, MEASURING OWLS ftl_freak Astronomy Misc 0 October 6th 05 04:48 PM
Calling Einstein bluff .. OK AGAIN with CApItaLS CALLING EINSTEIN BLUFF, MEASURING OWLS ftl_freak Astronomy Misc 0 October 6th 05 04:09 PM
Einstein Tom Kirke Astronomy Misc 10 June 1st 05 10:13 PM
Einstein Tom Kirke Amateur Astronomy 11 June 1st 05 10:13 PM