The rich and powerful get richer and more powerful, the lower 99.9%get to pay / Brad Guth

Old October 26th 08, 04:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,soc.history
BradGuth

Default The rich and powerful get richer and more powerful, the lower 99.9%get to pay / Brad Guth

Good grief, take to mentioning how the very rich and powerful have in
the past managed to orchestrate global tiffs and financial meltdowns
that subsequently boosted their usual artificial inflation motives, or
merely trying honestly to constructively discuss the planet Venus, our
Selene/moon or perhaps any remote association with the Sirius star/
solar system, and lo and behold the Google/NOVA hosted Usenet/
newsgroups either shuts down or drags itself along as though in full
mainstream status quo toilet flush mode.

Just because our government and resident republican Mafia along with
its cabals and cartels of faith-based puppet masters pulling those
strings has recently done another good one on behalf of stuffing their
offshore bank accounts, that which the rest of us get to pay for in
more ways than our hard earned loot, is not a good enough reason to
shut down our public media for bitching and whining about how
thoroughly screwed we’ve become.

The insiders plus DARPA spooks and moles keeping this public media
down to its knees is an obvious win-win for the likes of our resident
LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) and his brown-nosed company of republican Mafia
minions that would not dare think for themselves.

Actually, it’s more like one out of a million that’s getting a whole
lot richer and more powerful, which leaves 99.9999% of us village
idiots picking up their tab and having to survive their collateral
damage and carnage of the mostly innocent. Perhaps that’s not so bad,
in our nation of such elected thieves and thugs whereas we’re having
to support and otherwise tolerate a mere 300 absolute primo *******s
of debauchery and subsequently the global consequences of their
actions. (perhaps their WW-III isn’t going to be as nasty as we’ve
been told to expect, because we could always overthrow whatever’s left
of our government, and start over)

If you’d like to know more about why I’m so cranky, just ask.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG
Old October 26th 08, 05:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,soc.history
jonathan[_3_]

"bright" wrote in message

If you'd like to know more about why I'm so cranky, just ask.

And right now all kinds of govts, communist, capitalist, religious, and
corrupt, are comparing notes, drawing up new rules, coordinating
policies and generally...organizing together...into a more coherent
single economic entity.

So as to prevent any future such meltdowns.

!!! ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT IS UPON US !!!

And it's a beautiful thing. As our level of freedom is directly
proportional to the number of walls keeping the world apart.
Once all the walls have fallen, and all the people are connected
then, and only then, can the people rule, and for the benefit
of the many. Now that the economic world stands poised at
the Edge of Chaos, the source and impetus of all evolution, our
future is now firmly in the hands of Mother Nature...
....the 'Real Thing'!

(not in the hands of 195 smaller fragile wannabees)

So why are you so cranky? Houses and interest rates
have never been cheaper, stocks of all kinds never been
cheaper. Even as most see nothing but doom and gloom
ahead which usually sends things like gold sky high, even
gold stocks are at fire sale prices right now. I just bought
stock in a gold company for $3, when it was $9 a month ago.
And gold hasn't dropped by two-thirds, not even close.
And once people have finished selling off, where do you
think their cash is going for awhile???

But people have to sell their gold stocks to cover all their
margin calls elsewhere. It's so bad even gold can't go up.
It's a buyers wet-dream right now.

A dartboard could set themselves up for life.

So we must ask ourselves, our we as smart as a dartboard?
Are we going to allow ourselves to continue to be the target?

The secret to leaving the 99.9% of the clueless masses and
making your own way is to gather a little nest egg and wait
...wait ..wait ..wait ..wait for the bottom, for the bargain.
Then buy buy buy. The secret is to ....be able to...buy
when things are bad, not when they're good.

The old rich are getting tossed out the door, they leveraged
themselves out of business, and being replaced by a new
wave of rich to be.

singin'

"Things are going great, and they're only getting better
I'm doing all right, getting good grades
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades"

Jonathan

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG

Old October 27th 08, 01:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,soc.history
Hagar[_1_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message

snip GuthDrivel

If you’d like to know more about why I’m so cranky, just ask.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG

Only a true-blue Liberal could concoct this whiny litany
Just wait until "The Chosen One" ascends to the throne ...
none of you will have any money left, but you'll have
Hillary Health Care, Bwahahahahahahahahahah........

Old October 28th 08, 02:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,soc.history
BradGuth

On Oct 26, 9:19 am, "jonathan" wrote:
"bright" wrote in message

If you'd like to know more about why I'm so cranky, just ask.

And right now all kinds of govts, communist, capitalist, religious, and
corrupt, are comparing notes, drawing up new rules, coordinating
policies and generally...organizing together...into a more coherent
single economic entity.

So as to prevent any future such meltdowns.

The existing rules and regulations, if enforced, were more than good
enough as is. This meltdown was no accident.

[...]

Clearly you're not talking about the Rothschilds or other Zionist/Nazi
types that are now richer and more powerful than before. You must be
one of them.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG

Old October 28th 08, 02:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,soc.history
BradGuth

On Oct 27, 5:56 am, "Hagar" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

snip GuthDrivel

If you’d like to know more about why I’m so cranky, just ask.
~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG

Only a true-blue Liberal could concoct this whiny litany
Just wait until "The Chosen One" ascends to the throne ...
none of you will have any money left, but you'll have
Hillary Health Care, Bwahahahahahahahahahah........

"The Chosen One"?

Can you be a little more specific?

btw, what's "true-blue Liberal" about enforcing those existing rules,
regulations and laws?

Doesn't the intent of any rule, regulation or law mean anything in
your Zionist/Nazi world? (obviously not)

~ BG

Old October 28th 08, 02:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,soc.history
BradGuth

On Oct 27, 5:56 am, "Hagar" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

snip GuthDrivel

If you’d like to know more about why I’m so cranky, just ask.
~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG

Only a true-blue Liberal could concoct this whiny litany
Just wait until "The Chosen One" ascends to the throne ...
none of you will have any money left, but you'll have
Hillary Health Care, Bwahahahahahahahahahah........

I think we need to whine a whole lot more. By not whining is what got
us into this mess.

~ BG
Old October 28th 08, 03:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,soc.history
BradGuth

"bright" wrote in message

[...]

The truly old rich are not the least bit phased. If anything the
truly old rich and powerful are simply more rich and powerful than
ever. It's the in between rich that are getting tossed out the door,
though mostly because they were not paying their fair share back to
the truly old rich and powerful that are still in charge.

~ BG
Old November 10th 08, 04:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,soc.history
RICHARD MJR HAYS

You all have a very eye-opening, interesting, and informative. However, for
you all and folks worried about "class envy" which is being portrayed here,
I have one suggestion. It is alluded to in my signature quote. Visit
http://www.richdad.com/ and get all the books, web links, plus resources
from Mr. Robert Kiyosaki. I've read some of his books plus am on his web
page/email list. This resource, along with pursuing Toastmasters(see my
signature quotes and click for Toastmaster details)and a good religious
upbringing a la http://www.billygraham.org/ and my fpcp.org other link will
help you not get depressed about the "income/power gaps." Give these a try
and feel free to comment/add your 2 cents.

--
Rick Hays (Richard M. Hays, Jr. and 'Rick from Mt. Washington')
1-412-512-9564 cell phone

"We are all born rich. We all have been given the most powerful lever on
earth, our minds-------so use your mind for leverage to make you rich rather
than to make excuses." Robert Kiyosaki from WHY WE WANT YOU TO BE RICH
co-written with Donald Trump

"BradGuth" wrote in message

snip GuthDrivel

Old November 10th 08, 06:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,soc.history
BradGuth

On Nov 10, 8:02 am, "RICHARD MJR HAYS" wrote:
[...]

"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Oct 27, 5:56 am, "Hagar" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

snip GuthDrivel

If you’d like to know more about why I’m so cranky, just ask.
~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG

Only a true-blue Liberal could concoct this whiny litany
Just wait until "The Chosen One" ascends to the throne ...
none of you will have any money left, but you'll have
Hillary Health Care, Bwahahahahahahahahahah........

I think we need to whine a whole lot more. By not whining is what got
us into this mess.

~ BG

Are you a good whiner, or simply another passive brown-nosed minion to
the mainstream status quo?

~ BG