STS-123 - LANDING / ATV

Old March 27th 08, 06:30 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
John[_1_] John[_1_] is offline
Senior Member

Default STS-123 - LANDING / ATV

STS-123 - LANDING ENDEAVOUR
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...520&Ite mid=2

STS-123 - POST-LANDING NEWS CONFERENCE
http://www.space-sts.nl.eu.org/index...521&Ite mid=2

STS-123 ENTRY FLIGHT CONTROL TEAM VIDEO REPLAY
http://www.space-sts.nl.eu.org/index...522&Ite mid=2

ATV update March 27
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...524&Ite mid=2

ATV Video File
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...525&Ite mid=2
Old March 28th 08, 09:01 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Brian Gaff

Awaiting crew conf, as I missed it yesterday.

Anyway, there were a lot of questions about support after the current budget
etc, for the station. It seems to me that the current budget term for these
sort of projects is way too small. Being as manyscience projects do take a
long time to bear fruit, and incredibly small amount per taxpayer it
actually costs, is there not a case for some kind of long term budgeting
agreed by all parties so that when admin changes, we don't get this shock
horror hand wringing I don't know situation every time.

You need big science, its been proved many times. The fact that you cannot
point to what you intend to do in the future and say, it will have this
effect by a certain date should not be a reason not to do it.

Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.