OK, one last time - How much mass before star-fusion happens

Old September 18th 06, 05:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.os.windows-xp,ne.weather,soc.men
Mark Earnest

Default OK, one last time - How much mass before star-fusion happens

"Archie Leach" wrote in message
"Mark Earnest" wrote:

"Archie Leach" wrote in message
. ..
"Mark Earnest" wrote:

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
news On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 20:33:57 -0500, Mark Earnest Has Frothed:

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in
message ...
Mark Earnest , the lacteal bowyer, urped:

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote
in
message ...
Mark Earnest , the custom house officer who
body
searches willing sailors, evangelised:

"Kadaitcha Man"
wrote
in
message ...
Mark Earnest , the spiteful drywaller,
blustered:
"46erjoe" wrote in message
I keep reading conflicting reports when the topic is brown
dwarfs
and gas giant planets.

Have astronomers finally settled on how massive an object must
be
(assuming it is mostly H and He)

You think that a wispy cloud of hydrogen and helium would
somehow
ignite into a star? A star takes far heavier elements than
that
to begin its processes of existence.

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You ****witted ****.

All hydrogen and helium can do is drift.

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You ****witted ****.

Yeah, yeah, laughter is the best medicine.

where did the supposed heavier elements come from, hmmmm?

From space. They are the invisible elements off of the periodic
table.

I want some of what the **** you're smokin.

I told you: I am on angelic ether. Same thing you get by sleeping,
except
that it has
more of a kick, like morphine.

You get it by getting in touch with angels.

scratches head

That's pretty profoundly unorthodox, and probably merits VVF
consideration.

Angelic ether?

Getting in touch with angels?

You gotta problem with angels?
They have the right to be here in the real world, too.
Just like every other race.

I don't have any problem with angels, although I've never seen an
angel up close and personal.

I do think that making proclamations about invisible elements (not on
the periodic table) inspired by "angelic ether" is highly unorthdox,
and a bit kooky.

Unorthodox? Science isn't a religion.
What is kooky about realizing that free hydrogen and helium atoms just
aren't going to come together to form a star?

They are a gas. Gases dissipate.

The only possible explanation as to how a star can form is invisible
elements so heavy that they are off of the periodic table. Elements that
cannot be detected with normal instruments.

There is also no other explanation as to how the Sun can hold together if it
were mostly hydrogen and helium, as scientists currently erroneously tell
us.

If the Sun were mostly hydrogen and helium, the Sun would dissipate in a
matter of hours.

So the Sun has to be made of something we do not comprehend, elements so
heavy they are right off of the periodic table.

There is also no other explanation as to how the Sun could burn for 10
billion years unless so vast an element were its composition.

There, that's angelic ether for you.
You ought to try it.
You can get it from your friendly local cherubim in your neighborhood, and
not
especially on Sundays.

Old September 18th 06, 05:55 AM posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.astronomy,alt.os.windows-xp,ne.weather,soc.men
Soccer Mom[_1_]

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
Mark Earnest , the porno film camera operator,
gurgled:

"46erjoe" wrote in message
I keep reading conflicting reports when the topic is brown
dwarfs and gas giant planets.

Have astronomers finally settled on how massive an object must
be (assuming it is mostly H and He)
You think that a wispy cloud of hydrogen and helium would
somehow ignite into a star? A star takes far heavier elements
than that to begin its processes of existence.
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You ****witted ****.

All hydrogen and helium can do is drift.
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You ****witted ****.
Yeah, yeah, laughter is the best medicine.

So, ****wit... where did the supposed heavier elements come from,
hmmmm?

From space. They are the invisible elements off of the periodic
table.

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You ****witted ****.

I don't hear you volunteering an answer? I'd actually like to know.
And furthermore, as much as I love your site and agree with alot of most
if not all your computer advice (on your site). You end up just shooting
down peoples advice or answers without providing what you think the
answer is...

I can't remember you ever giving computer advice on here. You have your
page, but beyond that... and baby, I'm not flaming you at *all* (except
for being a queen) I'm just calling it like I see it. If I'm wrong, let
me know... and if you answer with curse words , then you've proved my
point.

Prove me wrong K-Man

"I know there's good in him!"
Luke Skywalker to Princess Leia
Old September 18th 06, 06:31 AM posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.astronomy,alt.os.windows-xp,ne.weather,soc.men
Rhonda Lea Kirk

"46erjoe" wrote in message
I keep reading conflicting reports when the topic is brown
dwarfs and gas giant planets.

Have astronomers finally settled on how massive an object
must be (assuming it is mostly H and He)
You think that a wispy cloud of hydrogen and helium would
somehow ignite into a star? A star takes far heavier
elements than that to begin its processes of existence.
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You ****witted ****.

All hydrogen and helium can do is drift.
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You ****witted ****.
Yeah, yeah, laughter is the best medicine.

So, ****wit... where did the supposed heavier elements come from,
hmmmm?
From space. They are the invisible elements off of the periodic
table.

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You ****witted ****.

I don't hear you volunteering an answer? I'd actually like to know.
And furthermore, as much as I love your site and agree with alot of
most if not all your computer advice (on your site). You end up just
shooting down peoples advice or answers without providing what you
think the answer is...

I can't remember you ever giving computer advice on here. You have
your page, but beyond that... and baby, I'm not flaming you at *all*
(except for being a queen) I'm just calling it like I see it. If I'm
wrong, let me know... and if you answer with curse words , then
you've proved my point.

Prove me wrong K-Man

"I know there's good in him!"
Luke Skywalker to Princess Leia

I got all the way to the bottom, and I realized who I was replying to.
So I started over.

You're in trouble now, you naughty little troll.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is
willing to inflict on others. Phèdre nó Delaunay

Old September 18th 06, 06:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.os.windows-xp,ne.weather,soc.men
Mark Earnest

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 23:52:59 -0500, Mark Earnest Has Frothed:

There is also no other explanation as to how the Sun could burn for 10
billion years unless so vast an element were its composition.

Ask your angels to explain after you huff some more paint and post the
answer here.

You're not very bright, are you?

These days angels rarely explain things, so much as guide your thoughts.
Unless you meet one face to face.

Old September 18th 06, 07:14 AM posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.astronomy,alt.os.windows-xp,ne.weather,soc.men
Kadaitcha Man[_1_]

Soccer Mom , the seller of
common weeds, scribbled:

"46erjoe" wrote in message
I keep reading conflicting reports when the topic is brown
dwarfs and gas giant planets.

Have astronomers finally settled on how massive an object
must be (assuming it is mostly H and He)
You think that a wispy cloud of hydrogen and helium would
somehow ignite into a star? A star takes far heavier
elements than that to begin its processes of existence.
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You ****witted ****.

All hydrogen and helium can do is drift.
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You ****witted ****.
Yeah, yeah, laughter is the best medicine.

So, ****wit... where did the supposed heavier elements come from,
hmmmm?
From space. They are the invisible elements off of the periodic
table.

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You ****witted ****.

I don't hear you volunteering an answerBITCHSLAP

No ****, Shylock?

Rest snipped, entirely unread.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion
Old September 18th 06, 09:59 AM posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.astronomy,alt.os.windows-xp,ne.weather,soc.men
Soccer Mom[_1_]

Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:

"46erjoe" wrote in message
I keep reading conflicting reports when the topic is brown
dwarfs and gas giant planets.

Have astronomers finally settled on how massive an object
must be (assuming it is mostly H and He)
You think that a wispy cloud of hydrogen and helium would
somehow ignite into a star? A star takes far heavier
elements than that to begin its processes of existence.
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You ****witted ****.

All hydrogen and helium can do is drift.
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You ****witted ****.
Yeah, yeah, laughter is the best medicine.

So, ****wit... where did the supposed heavier elements come from,
hmmmm?
From space. They are the invisible elements off of the periodic
table.
[...]

Troll? I think not, I'm calling him out, the fact that he got in a bind
proves my point, he can't deal with the truth. So he just says idiotic
****... why I don't know... insane maybe?
Old September 18th 06, 10:01 AM posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.astronomy,alt.os.windows-xp,ne.weather,soc.men
Soccer Mom[_1_]

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
Soccer Mom , the seller of
common weeds, scribbled:

"46erjoe" wrote in message
I keep reading conflicting reports when the topic is brown
dwarfs and gas giant planets.

Have astronomers finally settled on how massive an object
must be (assuming it is mostly H and He)
You think that a wispy cloud of hydrogen and helium would
somehow ignite into a star? A star takes far heavier
elements than that to begin its processes of existence.
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You ****witted ****.

All hydrogen and helium can do is drift.
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You ****witted ****.
Yeah, yeah, laughter is the best medicine.

So, ****wit... where did the supposed heavier elements come from,
hmmmm?
From space. They are the invisible elements off of the periodic
table.
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You ****witted ****.

I don't hear you volunteering an answerBITCHSLAP

No ****, Shylock?

Rest snipped, entirely unread.

Why are you such a jerk to people? Are you evil? Are you a Satanist?

and Rhonda you're calling ME a troll? What is it with you people on this
group???

sad
Old September 18th 06, 10:09 AM posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.astronomy,alt.os.windows-xp,ne.weather,soc.men
Kadaitcha Man[_1_]

Soccer Mom , the hoofed
rabbi, agonised:

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
Soccer Mom , the seller
of common weeds, scribbled:

"46erjoe" wrote in message
I keep reading conflicting reports when the topic is brown
dwarfs and gas giant planets.

Have astronomers finally settled on how massive an object
must be (assuming it is mostly H and He)
You think that a wispy cloud of hydrogen and helium would
somehow ignite into a star? A star takes far heavier
elements than that to begin its processes of existence.
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You ****witted ****.

All hydrogen and helium can do is drift.
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You ****witted ****.
Yeah, yeah, laughter is the best medicine.

So, ****wit... where did the supposed heavier elements come from,
hmmmm?
From space. They are the invisible elements off of the periodic
table.
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You ****witted ****.

I don't hear you volunteering an answerBITCHSLAP

No ****, Shylock?

Rest snipped, entirely unread.

WhyBITCHSLAP

Because.