Nightbat, contact HQs

Old February 24th 12, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
4HEAD[_2_]

Default Nightbat, contact HQs

ASAP!
But seriously, friend, we are worried about you.
Just pipe in with a few words about how are you.
Old February 24th 12, 10:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

MAYBE HE'S DEAD!

Saul Levy

Old February 24th 12, 11:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

wrote:

ASAP!
But seriously, friend, we are worried about you.
Just pipe in with a few words about how are you.

Maybe, but I doubt it. He's probably taking a break
from posting. I myself took a long break from
newsgroups. It was mostly job related. I think
he will jump back in at some point.
(( {:-/

nightbat all yiour virtual friends are worried. I al;ways looked for
your posts first. TreBert
Old February 24th 12, 11:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

wrote:

ASAP!
But seriously, friend, we are worried about you.
Just pipe in with a few words about how are you.

Maybe, but I doubt it. He's probably taking a break
from posting. I myself took a long break from
newsgroups. It was mostly job related. I think
he will jump back in at some point.
(( {:-/

nightbat all yiour virtual friends are worried. I al;ways looked for
your posts first. *TreBert

Not to worry, Don't you know that the Seans would insist the the
Captain would receive care from only the top physicians in the
universe?

Double-A

Old February 24th 12, 11:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 2/24/2012 5:15 PM, 4HEAD wrote:
ASAP!
But seriously, friend, we are worried about you.
Just pipe in with a few words about how are you.

I told you... He passed away.
This type of post only causes bad feelings. Please stop.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old February 25th 12, 12:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
4HEAD[_2_]

On 2/24/2012 5:43 PM, Double-A wrote:

wrote:

ASAP!
But seriously, friend, we are worried about you.
Just pipe in with a few words about how are you.

Maybe, but I doubt it. He's probably taking a break
from posting. I myself took a long break from
newsgroups. It was mostly job related. I think
he will jump back in at some point.
(( {:-/

nightbat all yiour virtual friends are worried. I al;ways looked for
your posts first. TreBert

Not to worry, Don't you know that the Seans would insist the the
Captain would receive care from only the top physicians in the
universe?

Double-A

Hey I think you're on to something, AA. He's probably receiving
treatment for his ticker at this region of the Milky Way's
finest and most advanced healthcare facility. I can dig it.
(( {:-)

Old February 25th 12, 12:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

WHO, DR. JONAS SALK?

HE'S DEAD!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 15:43:54 -0800 (PST), Double-A

Old March 2nd 12, 05:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 24, 2:15*pm, 4HEAD wrote:
ASAP!
But seriously, friend, we are worried about you.
Just pipe in with a few words about how are you.

Any ideas as to the health or demise of nightbat?

where's nightbat ~ ? Raving[_1_] Misc 2 March 13th 09 09:01 PM
Nightbat Calling Seans---Nightbat Calling Seans---Darla Please ComeIn nightbat[_1_] Misc 0 August 18th 07 05:31 PM
nightbat to DT where are you? nightbat Misc 27 July 31st 05 01:21 PM
nightbat Where Are You? nightbat Misc 13 July 30th 05 03:59 PM
Where's nightbat? Double-A Misc 47 June 21st 05 12:02 PM