AA Where are You??

Old February 27th 19, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default AA Where are You??

Longest you have not posted in many Moons.Bert
Old February 28th 19, 07:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 3:01:05 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Longest you have not posted in many Moons.Bert

Another day and no AA Bert
Old February 28th 19, 08:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 12:00:01 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 3:01:05 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Longest you have not posted in many Moons.Bert

Another day and no AA Bert

Hi, Bert. Miserable weather here kept me home. Cold east wind and snow. I had to walk through a blizzard yesterday to go to my lunch with Kim. Luckily not much of it stuck. Lots of salt on the roads and sidewalks. Today it has warmed up to 44F and the wind has died down. Sun is out at last! Maybe March will still come in like a lamb!

Double-A

Old February 28th 19, 10:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 2:56:00 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 12:00:01 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 3:01:05 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Longest you have not posted in many Moons.Bert

Another day and no AA Bert

Hi, Bert. Miserable weather here kept me home. Cold east wind and snow. I had to walk through a blizzard yesterday to go to my lunch with Kim. Luckily not much of it stuck. Lots of salt on the roads and sidewalks. Today it has warmed up to 44F and the wind has died down. Sun is out at last! Maybe March will still come in like a lamb!

At least it wasn't the north wind. There is always something good about Spring.

Old March 1st 19, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 12:56:00 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 12:00:01 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 3:01:05 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Longest you have not posted in many Moons.Bert

Another day and no AA Bert

Hi, Bert. Miserable weather here kept me home. Cold east wind and snow. I had to walk through a blizzard yesterday to go to my lunch with Kim. Luckily not much of it stuck. Lots of salt on the roads and sidewalks. Today it has warmed up to 44F and the wind has died down. Sun is out at last! Maybe March will still come in like a lamb!

Double-A

First day of March and no change.Cool no sun.No more blizzards for me.I go with the sun.Stay warm drink chicken soup.Bert
Old March 3rd 19, 12:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 2:45:51 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 12:56:00 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 12:00:01 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 3:01:05 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Longest you have not posted in many Moons.Bert

Another day and no AA Bert

Hi, Bert. Miserable weather here kept me home. Cold east wind and snow. I had to walk through a blizzard yesterday to go to my lunch with Kim. Luckily not much of it stuck. Lots of salt on the roads and sidewalks. Today it has warmed up to 44F and the wind has died down. Sun is out at last! Maybe March will still come in like a lamb!

Double-A

First day of March and no change.Cool no sun.No more blizzards for me.I go with the sun.Stay warm drink chicken soup.Bert

Second day in March and rain and cool.Global warming Hum Bug Bert
Old March 6th 19, 02:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 4:27:38 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

AA I'm missing your posts its March 5 Its another chicken soup day as its now cold and rainy.Bert
Old March 6th 19, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 8:16:36 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

You would be better off switching to chunky vegetable soup.