Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old November 10th 16, 09:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 12:56:25 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Another exact same day.Hot and bright Sun.90f Amazing. New M&M signs on van look good.I have 1270 new customers,and they are spreading the word."LIVE LONGER WITH M&M FILTERS THAT KILL VIRUS" O Ya Trebert

Another lovely day here in Gresham. Bright sunshine, temp 65F as of 1:30 PM PST here in Gresham, and a seasonal east wind of only 11 mph.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday. She brought me more Korean delicacies.

Sorry about your loss in Fullerton. But the publicity you got will lay the groundwork for next time!

Citibank just approved me for a $1,000 line of credit!

It is the second day of the Trump era. Congratulations, Donald! We were with you all along!

Double-A

Old November 11th 16, 07:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 3:39:35 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 11:33:42 AM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, November 7, 2016 at 1:54:27 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

McDonalds workers that have Nov 8 off are helping me at the pools.I'm at the busy one Civic Center for 11 hours.Be a long day. I have my odds at 6 to 1. Not good but still a chance. No rain here. Nice bright day. I read 80 million will not vote WOW. Its not the America I grew up in. Its Mexiameria.Press 1 for Spainish. Trebert

Such a nice day! Clear skies, sunny, barely a breeze. Temp 60 as of 11:30 AM PDT here in Gresham. Truly Indian Summer! Or may it's more proof of global warming!

This is the day we have all been waiting for for the last 2 years! Election 2016! This is the day that will determine our future! Sadly the only likely outcomes are whether we are fated to die by the fiery Donald Trump, or the ice queen Hillary Clinton!

Maybe I should think more seriously about retiring to New Zealand!

Double-A

I lost but made 1270 friends.Very warm about 90 and not a cloud Wind at 5 knots. All my signs in dumpster.New M&M's going up. Trebert

Weather staying the same.Nice for sleeping in van. Now that hearing is 50% better M&M will be a go in Orange county.I'm going to John Wayne airport. Nice to know I have 1,270 friends.WOW Still I might sell M&M and cruise to Hawaii???? TreBert
Old November 11th 16, 09:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 11:48:16 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Weather staying the same.Nice for sleeping in van. Now that hearing is 50% better M&M will be a go in Orange county.I'm going to John Wayne airport. Nice to know I have 1,270 friends.WOW Still I might sell M&M and cruise to Hawaii???? TreBert

Another nice Indian summer day here in Gresham. But probably the last, as I see nothing but rain in the forecast for the next week. Currently a pleasant 62F here as of 1:30 PM PST. Of course now with global warming denier Donald Trump in office, we might have many warm winters ahead of us to enjoy during the global warming era!

The anti-Trump demonstrations here in Portland turned into a riot last night, with cars being damaged and windows broken! They are blaming it on "anarchists". Twenty-six were arrested.

There is talk of Calexit! That California might secede from the union! Well if that happens, I suppose they would take like minded Oregon and Washington with them! Then I suppose they could install their beloved Hillary as their President, to follow in the tradition of Jefferson Davis, rather than of George Washington!

Well, Bert, a newcomer with no funding was able to replace a member of the Portland City Council (City Commissioner). She is a strong advocate for helping the homeless, and favors rent control! Portland did just pass a measure to fund the building of 1,300 new low income housing units!

Double-A

Old November 12th 16, 09:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Currently 60F here in Gresham as of 1:30 PM PST. Wind momentarily out of the southwest along with morning showers, but as soon as the storm system passes, will be back to the usual out of the east.

More anti-Trump riots in Portland last night. A man in a car shot one of them who was blocking traffic on a Portland bridge! The head of the Oregon Republican Party has called upon the Portland Mayor to resign! A petition drive to request that Oregon secede from the union has been withdrawn.

Living in interesting times!

Double-A

Old November 13th 16, 07:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Overcast and occasional showers here in Gresham. 54F as of 11:45 AM PST. Occasional shower, becoming hard rain later tonight. Snow level is now down to the passes and the ski resorts!

Another night of rioting in Portland last night! The Hillary supporters just can't give it up! And they were worrying that Trump would be the sore loser! One night they did $1 million in damage!

Nice I am out here in peaceful Gresham, 15 miles away from those troubles!

Double-A

Old November 14th 16, 03:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

I lost and I'm not worried about it. Another hot day about 93 .Sun hurts my baby blue eyes. Have lots of sun glasses. Buy them at the Dollar store. Trebert I will look at the moon at 12 with my Meade
Old November 14th 16, 09:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 7:35:13 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

I lost and I'm not worried about it. Another hot day about 93 .Sun hurts my baby blue eyes. Have lots of sun glasses. Buy them at the Dollar store. Trebert I will look at the moon at 12 with my Meade

What? You don't have your Bert Guards out in the streets raising hell? Bert, you'll never make it in politics!

Sunglasses can be worse for your eyes if the don't have the right UV rating. I really got my eyes burnt out in the past wearing them.

I don't have to worry about looking at a Supermoon. Nothing but rain in the forecast here. But it did look pretty super the last I saw it!

56F now here in Gresham as of 1:30 PM PST. Constant rain, but calm.

Today the students have taken up the demonstrating in Portland. Any excuse to cut class, I guess!

Double-A

Old November 15th 16, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Currently 51F as of 1:30 PM PST here in Gresham. Was a little warmer earlier, but colder air is moving in. There are scattered showers, and I mean downpours! Lucky to get to the library between them.

Our very liberal (and bisexual) Governor Kate Brown says she will work hard to enforce the laws against hate!

One thing's for sure, a lot of people around here out demonstrating sure hate Trump!

Double-A

Old November 18th 16, 08:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Currently 47F and 21 mph east wind as of 12:30 PM PST here in Gresham. Feels cold. I need a better coat. Overcast with more rain coming.

Had lunch with Kim on Wednesday, then the library was closed yesterday. They have upgraded the browser, so everything is a little confusing today.

While looking for a coat at the Salvation Army store, I ran across a fairly current 1364 page $300 physics textbook in fairly good condition, and was able to buy it for $3.00! I sold the physics text I had back in college, never thinking how invaluable it would be for future reference and further study.

Received another credit card! Now I have four!

Double-A

Old November 19th 16, 08:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

The clouds have parted and the sun is shining down on Gresham again! The east wind has let up some. Now 52F as of 1:00 PM PST.

Perhaps nice weather for a walk up to K-Mart in search of a warm winter coat.

Double-A

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 06:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 02:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 02:44 PM