Japan Nuke Plant Meltdown Confirmed PESTO Correct Again

Old May 18th 11, 12:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Japan Nuke Plant Meltdown Confirmed PESTO Correct Again

nightbat

As if in a never ending nightmare Japan plant one in
meltdown state, hopes are engineers will try to regain control via
cold shut down sequence by January of next year, holy nuclear rod
meltdown hell. Profound Earth Science Team Officers ( PESTO ) correct
analysis of plant one meltdown now confirmed despite Japan news
withholding of true crisis. Thirty mile retention zone being increased
further out due to high levels of radiation being measured. We Team
Science Members knew something wasn't right by saul's constant
declaring nothing wrong, nothing happening, despite his fellow coffee
boys toilet bowl observed and indicated blue colored glow peeing in
Arizona bars and late night pick-up joint girls complaining of strange
blue glowing stains on his pants, oh mercy! And the kicker is no black
lights are ever used in any of the desert bars just normal dim bar
lights and lighted beer signs. The girls freak out when saul tries to
pick any of them up, for remember he has no Star Science Team Officer
Cap.

See:
http://www.english.rfi.fr/asia-pacif...ltdown-reports

Japan folks with children especially being told to leave right away as
per Officer Bert's correct assessment of need for Japan's total
evacuation due to increasing major earthquake activity. Japan city
crowds heard shouting " Down with nuclear power " and Japan government
canceling all new nuclear power plant projects.

See:
http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/qed/

Profound Officers Warhol and Guth warned of possible breach of nuclear
core with dire consequences. Ship barge is being rushed to damaged
Japan plant site to try to pump thousands of gallons of highly
contaminated sea water out so fresh water can be pumped in. Workers
are trying via 24/7 shifts to try to avert further runaway
catastrophic spreading event. Mercy!, already radiation has been
detected as far away as in saul's home State of Arizona. Bat and bird
droppings on sauls car can't be washed off no matter how many times he
tries to wash his car. The car wash folks told him it's hopeless the
strong mixed radiation and droppings **** acid is permanent and he
needs a new paint job.

See:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-13408803

Toyota, Hyundai, plants are trying to remain open beyond all hope, but
just think of the positive side, their cars wont need headlights
because they will glow in the dark, oh holy pray for those poor
folks! The dealers are slashing prices for coffee boys who always
dreamed of owning brand new foreign cars slightly damaged and really
really hot.

See:
http://www.smartautosavings.com/new_...ed_make?land=y

And See:
http://www.dealersclearinglots.com/2...FUF95QodmQkfEw

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old May 18th 11, 01:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

BAT-**** CRAZY ****ING IDIOT, frootiebat****(guano)inhead!

I GOT FOUR DANCES LAST WEEK AT THE BAR, FOOL! THERE ARE BLACK LIGHTS,
LIAR!

THE GIRLS ALL ASKED ME FIRST! THERE ARE NO STAINS ON MY PANTS, MORON!

I DON'T WASH MY CAR, JACKASS! I COULDN'T CARE LESS WHAT THE PAINT
LOOKS LIKE, FOOL! I HAVEN'T BEEN TO A CAR WASH IN YEARS, YOU STUPID
LYING MORON!

YOU'RE A DAMN LYING IDIOT WHO MAKES UP THIS **** IN YOUR
GUANO-INFESTED HEAD!!

STUPID ****ING MORON!

Saul Levy

Old May 18th 11, 04:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

NOthing that happens in Arizona surprises me... The *******s are using
taxpayers' money to engineer a technology to spy on them, I'd burn it!

maybe this a sign from heaven... Paid for by Your Tax Dollars!

Lockheed Martin spy baloon "Aerostat" crashes into Sierra Vista, AZ
neighborhood

Going down, down, down but no worry...
http://youtu.be/dRwEV6PW2mg

I just wonder how many ground clothes , tarp tents and other things i
could make out of that.

better a balloon than a shuttle or satellite! the video cuts off just
before they start lifting the material to find the body of Bin Laden
underneath. sorry.. yea i should have known , of course there are spy
balloons flying over America,, what with all those terrorists hiding
behind those street corners. I wonder if the home owner/car owner are
going to get a nice "settlement" check from Lockheed Martin? Even if
they didn't damage anything, it's still DANGEROUS.

I would have started moving that thing to see if there was anybody
(little old lady, child) who got crushed underneath it. This is
****ing dangerous. Lockheed Martin trains their new guys on the
Aerostat in AZ before they ship off OCONUS.

Yeh, they either carried camera's or radar systems on board. Below is
a link which has a little bit on info on it.
http://www.lockheedmartin.com/products/PTDS/

Look Mummy
There's was an Aerostat up in the sky.... Nope, it's big brother!

It's like "YOU ARE ACCESSING A GOVERNMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM THAT IS
PROVIDED FOR USG AUTHORIZED USE ONLY."

I'm glad their million dollar+ balloon crashed!!! HAHAHAHA!! I hope no
one's house was damaged though.

Why the hell are they flying a "spy" balloon in the US anyway? That is
my thought!

Lockheed sucks...glad they lost a balloon!

What If - ? - That Balloon was filled with a government
'VIRUS ??? !

That's just a Flying Sauser... You know...where the USA is a police
state.

'un'Patriot'ic' Act.
Naked Body Scanners.
Sexual assault err I mean Homeland Security Enhanced Pat Downs.
Treasury looting by Wall St Financial Terrorists.
No longer legal to resist illegal Cop entry into your home.
US Border Patrol Checkpoints no where near US borders.
No fly list morphing into no travel list where if you are on it there
is no appeal mechanism to get off it and you lose the right to own
guns.

Hmm Americana just like moms apple pie...right?

It is a sad state of affairs when one has to go to Warhol to get news
that is not propaganda.

http://www.english.rfi.fr/asia-pacif...e-stocks-fall-...

[...]

http://www.dealersclearinglots.com/2...PrmpI2L8KgCFUF....

* * * * * ponder on,
* * * * * the nightbat

Old May 20th 11, 06:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

wrote:
[...]

* * * * * the nightbat- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Wash your mouth out saul after kissing those bar girls,
things sometimes are not what they seem. Did those girls wear heavy
eye make-up, sunglasses, tight pant huggers under their dresses, yep,
you've been Seaned. After a few drinks did you tongue kiss them I bet.
Oh gee, genetic transfer has occured. Did you feel a small prick
around your neck then check for brain implant or dark redish spot. If
you start feeling a little younger or smarter you'll know why.

stay alert,
the nightbat
Old May 20th 11, 03:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

GOOFY IS A BIG PRICK!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 20 May 2011 06:30:03 -0400, HVAC wrote:

On 5/20/2011 1:53 AM, nightbat wrote:

Oh gee, genetic transfer has occured. Did you feel a small prick

Don't be talking about Guth like that.

Old May 22nd 11, 12:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

GO **** A POWER POLE, PIGGY!

Saul Levy