Surprising markings in used Apollo book

Old April 17th 08, 11:13 PM posted to sci.space.history
Bill Higgins

Default Surprising markings in used Apollo book

I have now obtained my own copy of *Manned Spacecraft Operation*, a recipe
book for building Apollo, and found some interesting markings inside it.
See http://beamjockey.livejournal.com/86918.html.

--
Bill Higgins | "I continue to feel that
Fermilab | if you're going to go on being this stupid,
Old April 18th 08, 12:46 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Bill Higgins wrote:
I have now obtained my own copy of *Manned Spacecraft Operation*, a
recipe book for building Apollo, and found some interesting markings
inside it.
See http://beamjockey.livejournal.com/86918.html.

I once got a copy of one of the couple dozen copies of the translation
of Eugene Sanger's "Rocket Drive For Long Range Bombers" (the Antipodal
Bomber book) that the government had done after the end of WW II through
inter-library loan from Wright-Patterson AFB.
Around fifteen years later I requested the same book again, and the same
copy showed up...although now looking considerably more beaten-up.
Nifty find on your part, pity you can't figure out some way to remove
the magic marker over the inscription, while leaving it intact.

Pat