Mythbusters to do Apollo

Old April 9th 08, 05:38 PM posted to sci.space.history
Joseph Nebus

Default Mythbusters to do Apollo

It's a small mention near the end of the article, but the
Onion AV Club has an interview with Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage
of Mythbusters, and they mention that ``we're inthe middle of doing
the Apollo Moon Landing hoax'':

http://www.avclub.com/content/interv...ie_hyneman_and

I must admit I'm looking forward to seeing how they figure
out how to end the segment with the Moon exploding.

--
Joseph Nebus
Old April 9th 08, 05:56 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Apr 9, 9:38 am, (Joseph Nebus) wrote:
It's a small mention near the end of the article, but the
Onion AV Club has an interview with Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage
of Mythbusters, and they mention that ``we're in the middle of doing
the Apollo Moon Landing hoax'':

http://www.avclub.com/content/interv...ie_hyneman_and

I must admit I'm looking forward to seeing how they figure
out how to end the segment with the Moon exploding.

--
Joseph Nebus

Those "Myth Busters" (aka mythbusters) is simply another brown-nosed
clown extension or variation of the NASA/Apollo ongoing ruse/sting of
their mutually perpetrated cold-war century.

BTW, a small test sample of raw/naked ice on the moon, whereas by day
would in fact summarily explode somewhat like rocket fuel in a very
potentially lethal way, and that's even without that ice and
subsequent water vapor interacting with all the local hot sodium.

Of the JAXA/KAGUYA(Selene) or of anything of CNSA(Chang'e No.1) simply
has not generated one worthy frame of their quality video or of
whatever individual FOV as having our physically dark moon looking the
least bit if anything like those NASA/Apollo video/photographic
frames. Clearly those JAXA/Selene images with having the foreground
of the physically dark moon along with mother Earth are of those
officially tampered with, as of prior to their being shared with the
public. We're not even allowed to see the other 99.9% of such images,
even of those HDTV format with having their moon related color
saturations removed and/or having been sufficiently dynamic range
skewed in order to suit the ongoing demands of all that's NASA/Apollo.

By now, and at merely one frame per minute, how many tens of thousand
frames from their TC of 10 meter resolution obtained images are
archived, but not being shared.

The greater spectrum sensitivity and vastly improved dynamic range of
those JAXA/Selene cameras, along with their best available optics as
having been quality bandpass coated, is simply of further proof
positive that our NASA team of crack damage-control wizards are in
fact still hard at work, protecting each and every one of their LLPOF
butts for all it's worth. Of their selective spectrum imaging is what
otherwise proves that our moon offers a wide range of mineralogy
considerations. Yet where's the observationology worth of their
ongoing mission?

It looks promising that CNSA is going in for the kill, as soon enough
having to orbit at 50 km, of which should do nearly as well as the
JAXA/Selene mission at 100 km, if not slightly better. It seems, of
their quality cameras and bandpass coated optics of this CNSA moon
research and mapping effort is also rather bluish or somewhat purple/
violet saturated from the very same secondary/recoil worth of the raw
solar UV energy that's unavoidably interacting with that sodium vapor
spewing moon of ours.

I tell you NASA certified wise-guys what; why don't you pull out a
few dozen originals of them tens of thousands of official NASA/Apollo
Kodak moments, and let us see via digital scanning down to the grain
of that original film as to whatever truth there is to behold, of
their unfiltered images from orbit and from those surface EVAs that
made their moon look as though xenon arc lamp spectrum illuminated and
of that guano island albedo the likes of 0.65 ~0.75(75%). Then we
each try to explain once again how the hell they managed as of
missions A11, A14 and A16 to have so entirely missed Venus.

The official banishment of all things JAXA/Selene is clearly in the
works; This ongoing damage-control accomplishment of scientific
moderation or banishment against all those opposing the NASA/Apollo
ruse of their mutually perpetrated cold-war century, is what puts
another big-ass MI5/CIA silly grin on NASA's puppet face, better than
any Bush smirk on behalf of sustaining our NASA/Apollo moon landing
hoax, as though to the same warm and fuzzy extent of those justifying
the Iraq war puts that facial smirk right back on the Bush botoxin
injected face.

In spite of all the mainstream status quo flak, as representing more
of their same old cover-thy-butt damage control, here's more of my
same old dyslexic encrypted rant, as unavoidably polished a wee bit
extra by way of Wikipedia and the JAXA/Selene mission that's currently
in hiding from those NASA/Apollo MIB (aka Zionist enforcers).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albedo
"The overall albedo of the Moon is around 7%", obviously of less than
7% at lowest sunset/sunrise angles and otherwise of greater than 7% at
high noon. A typical unfiltered Kodak moment on the moon while solar
illuminated would be similar to that of recording an open-pit coal
mine. That same Kodak moment using a polarized optical element or
neutral spectrum polarized filter would thereby have recorded the
physically dark moon as though looking much darker than a open-pit
coal mine as viewed by the unfiltered or naked human eye.

Of flat/calm water with the sun at 55 degrees being worth an albedo of
less than 5% w/o polarizing element, and of nearly zero albedo when
taken along with the polarizing element. Go figure as to why so much
of our NASA/Apollo moon looked so unusually 0.650.75 light-gray, to
nearly as moonsuit white for as far as their unfiltered Kodak eye
could see, as though looking exactly of what a terrestrial xenon arc
lamp spectrum illuminated guano island would have recorded upon that
exact same film, using the same camera and lens.

Oddly the JAXA/Selene mission hasn't identified upon any such highly
reflective locations as hosting large items of our bright and shiny
Apollo stuff situated upon that otherwise physically dark and dusty
moon. At first those far superior cameras and superb band-pass coated
optics was getting that bluish saturation of what the raw UV energy
unavoidably creates as secondary/recoil photons, so much so bluish
tint that those images of Earth had their foreground of the moon's
color pixels nullified into their monochrome version, of essentially
representing those of mostly gray-tone pixels of nearly a B&W format,
of which at least they'd eliminated that otherwise pesky bluish color
saturation factor.

Unfortunately, the Adobe Flash image player used by the JAXA/
KAGUYA(Selene) team is downright pathetic for their image gallery, of
extremely poor image resolution and even at that being terribly slow
to load.
http://www.isas.jaxa.jp/e/enterp/mis...ya/index.shtml

For some reason those terrific 10 meter resolution images and of such
extremely good DR(dynamic range) that's at least 10 fold better than
film, as such hasn't recorded upon any of those unusually bright NASA/
Apollo worthy pixels as otherwise surrounded by all them other coal
like physically dark pixels. Their first HDTV images upon arrival are
going to be harder to locate, because those were of the full color
spectrum that included the moon as looking so typically bluish
(exactly as it should).

Notice how the moon's color saturation has been artificially reduced
down next to zilch, as well as their using minimal DR(dynamic) within
these following images.
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/20071113_kaguya_e.html
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/200..._e.html#pict02

The JAXA index_e.html
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/index_e.html
Notice the strong bluish color saturation worth of their HDTV look at
Earth.
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/10/20071001_kaguya_e.html

Have yourself another look once again at those original color images
as obtained by their quality cameras and bandpass coated optics, as
for looking so gosh darn bluish/purple saturated, exactly as any close-
up view of our physically dark moon should look while getting so
unavoidably UV saturated.
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/10/20071009_kaguya_e.html
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/10/20071021_kaguya_e.pdf

Since those few above images were released for public review, it seems
all the images released since are of those having their color
saturation pixels of that physically dark moon modified so as to
depict the moon as a rather dull charcoal grayish surface that's
entirely devoid of any worthy mineral deposits of color, or that of
having to show any of that pesky secondary/recoil worth of bluish
color saturation. What the hell gives? and where's the 10 meter
resolution look-see at those NASA/Apollo landing sites?

This next page of images includes "Figure 1 First Image taken by the
KAGUYA MI" is one of their artificial color saturated examples that's
nicely created by way of their new and improved image science.

"The color image of the Moon (quasi color image) was composed by
applying red, green and blue respectively to three bands, namely
900nm, 700nm and 415nm, of the nine bands of MI." (notice how strong
their 415nm (blue) spectrum saturation is)
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/20071116_kaguya_e.html

The solar irradiance spectrum above Earth's atmosphere (spectural
irradiance in w/m2/nm), of what our naked moon has to deal with.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Solar_Spectrum.png
UVa (360~370 nm) = 450 w/m2 (roughly 10 fold greater intensity than
maximum studio UV blacklight affect), most soft blacklight affects are
of those created at merely 4 w/m2.

Of course, of what little image data we're given to look at isn't even
worth 0.1% of images in the JAXA/KAGUYA(Selene) archives. If you were
trying to hide something on behalf of supporting the NASA/Apollo ruse
or hoax of their moon landings, this JAXA method of excluding the vast
bulk of images and/or of intentionally skewing the color and DR
saturation of those few were allowed to see (in order to suit all
things NASA/Apollo), is exactly how you'd have to go about doing it.

Notice how NASA's cloned army of incest mutated minions, as brown-
nosed clowns of their Third Reich and Skull and Bones, as well as via
those warm and fuzzy MI5/CIA spooks and moles in charge of damage-
control, as such are fully into topic/author stalking, bashing and
imposing as much banishment as they can muster, especially since
they're never allowed to post anything else of actual fly-by-rocket
physics or of whatever science unless it's fully scripted verbatim
within their NASA/Apollo Koran(Quran). Apparently it is NASA/Apollo
policy approved to rename and otherwise divert or entirely hijack such
unfavorable Usenet topics, at least up until them Apollo cows come
home or their fat lady sings.

BTW, just like there are 16+ cloak and dagger spy and/or black ops as
ongoing government agencies, there's also multiple space programs that
do not generally share and share alike. If anything, these other
space programs are outfitted with serious blinders and those full
noise-canceling ear muffs, of each fully nondisclosure enforced and
thus seldom if ever allowed to share squat of whatever each spy/
intelligence/research group is up to. The spilling of so much as one
jar of mutually perpetrated cold-war beans is likely to reflect poorly
on all those other cloak and dagger agencies with their very own need-
to-know jars of beans. (Zionists, Hitler, our Third Reich and Bush
have had that very same problem, of their having to moderate and even
terminate those of their own kind that didn't quite follow their Skull
and Bones policy)
.. - Brad Guth

Old April 9th 08, 06:28 PM posted to sci.space.history
Joseph Nebus

BradGuth writes:

Those "Myth Busters" (aka mythbusters) is simply another brown-nosed
clown extension or variation of the NASA/Apollo ongoing ruse/sting of
their mutually perpetrated cold-war century.

BTW, a small test sample of raw/naked ice on the moon, whereas by day
would in fact summarily explode somewhat like rocket fuel in a very
potentially lethal way, and that's even without that ice and
subsequent water vapor interacting with all the local hot sodium.

Mm, no, no, the referees have judged that illegal use of a
hedgehog, and a five-yard penalty. Still third down; you may want
to punt to be careful. It's a Canadian Fact.

--
Joseph Nebus
Old April 9th 08, 07:27 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Apr 9, 10:28 am, (Joseph Nebus) wrote:
BradGuth writes:
Those "Myth Busters" (aka mythbusters) is simply another brown-nosed
clown extension or variation of the NASA/Apollo ongoing ruse/sting of
their mutually perpetrated cold-war century.
BTW, a small test sample of raw/naked ice on the moon, whereas by day
would in fact summarily explode somewhat like rocket fuel in a very
potentially lethal way, and that's even without that ice and
subsequent water vapor interacting with all the local hot sodium.

Mm, no, no, the referees have judged that illegal use of a
hedgehog, and a five-yard penalty. Still third down; you may want
to punt to be careful. It's a Canadian Fact.

--
Joseph Nebus

I'm not very good at lose cannon punting.

BTW, Canadians are just as snookered and having been dumbfounded to
death by their very own corrupt government, so much so gotten past the
point of no return that it's another one of those "so what's the
difference", as stipulated by our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush).
.. - Brad Guth
Old April 9th 08, 09:15 PM posted to sci.space.history
Matt

On Apr 9, 10:38*am, (Joseph Nebus) wrote:
* * * * It's a small mention near the end of the article, but the
Onion AV Club has an interview with Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage
of Mythbusters, and they mention that ``we're inthe middle of doing
the Apollo Moon Landing hoax'':

http://www.avclub.com/content/interv...ie_hyneman_and

* * * * I must admit I'm looking forward to seeing how they figure
out how to end the segment with the Moon exploding. *

--
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Joseph Nebus
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*---

Jaime and Adam likely WOULD blow up the Moon if they could figure out
how to do it.

Old April 10th 08, 05:00 PM posted to sci.space.history
Gene DiGennaro

On Apr 9, 12:38*pm, (Joseph Nebus) wrote:
* * * * It's a small mention near the end of the article, but the
Onion AV Club has an interview with Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage
of Mythbusters, and they mention that ``we're inthe middle of doing
the Apollo Moon Landing hoax'':

http://www.avclub.com/content/interv...ie_hyneman_and

* * * * I must admit I'm looking forward to seeing how they figure
out how to end the segment with the Moon exploding. *

--
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Joseph Nebus
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*---

Sounds good as long as we can see Cari in water cooled underwear!
She's a nerd's dream...
Old April 10th 08, 06:23 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley

"Gene DiGennaro" wrote in message
Sounds good as long as we can see Cari in water cooled underwear!
She's a nerd's dream...

I don't see how I could ever argue that point.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2006/05/26/my...-byron-in-fhm/

Jeff
--
A clever person solves a problem.
A wise person avoids it. -- Einstein

Old April 11th 08, 01:08 AM posted to sci.space.history
Paul[_5_]

BradGuth writes:

[...]

Take a chill pill Guth and see your doctor. Seems like you need a brain
scan or something.
Old April 11th 08, 01:50 AM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

BradGuth writes:

[...]

I tried try this following "chill pill", and it too didn't work.

Here's yet another one of those "don't ask, don't tell" things about
our moon and NASA.

"NASA Sets Sights on Lunar Dust Exploration Mission (LADEE)"
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...6d14005?hl=en#

"NASA is preparing to send a small spacecraft to the moon in 2011 to
assess the lunar atmosphere and the nature of dust lofted above the
surface."

"LADEE will gather detailed information about conditions near the
surface and environmental influences on lunar dust. A thorough
understanding of these influences will help researchers understand how
future exploration may shape the lunar environment and how the
environment may affect future explorers."

Gee whiz, as a part of our Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory
(GRAIL) mission, you'd have to think LADEE is almost exactly as though
they'd never been there, and now they're getting somewhat antsy about
all of that physically dark and crystal dry moon dust that's tens of
fluffy meters deep in places, as well as unavoidably gamma and X-ray
saturated, not to mention double IR hot by day, venting the likes of
smoking hot sodium plus "the nature of dust lofted above the surface",
and perhaps all of such lofted dust as having been more than a wee bit
electrostatic charged to the level of several solar wind forced
teraVolts should be rather interesting.

Of course, I could be wrong, and to think it wouldn't even be the
first time. Too bad LUNAR-A couldn't have been deployed as of a
decade ago, whereas at least from that one alone we could have known
something about the moon's unusually low density interior.
.. - Brad Guth

Old April 11th 08, 06:22 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Apr 9, 9:38 am, (Joseph Nebus) wrote:
It's a small mention near the end of the article, but the
Onion AV Club has an interview with Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage
of Mythbusters, and they mention that ``we're inthe middle of doing
the Apollo Moon Landing hoax'':

http://www.avclub.com/content/interv...ie_hyneman_and

I must admit I'm looking forward to seeing how they figure
out how to end the segment with the Moon exploding.

--
Joseph Nebus

In Mythbusting-101, here's a somewhat better dyslexic encrypted
wording, as offering yet another one of those "don't ask, don't tell"
or need-to-know kind of things about our forbidden moon and of our
crack NASA team of "right stuff".

Notice how the public/unmoderated Usenet groups never seem to pick up
on these good ones, yet they'll allow unlimited posting of those
intentionally key word stuffed topics of smut and porn that'll
discourage most others, on behalf of clownish perpetrating their
ongoing ruse throughout Usenet, so that the general public and of
their news media gets distracted or otherwise turned away from the
chase.

"NASA Sets Sights on Lunar Dust Exploration Mission (LADEE)"
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...6d14005?hl=en#

"NASA is preparing to send a small spacecraft to the moon in 2011 to
assess the lunar atmosphere and the nature of dust lofted above the
surface."

"LADEE will gather detailed information about conditions near the
surface and environmental influences on lunar dust. A thorough
understanding of these influences will help researchers understand how
future exploration may shape the lunar environment and how the
environment may affect future explorers."

Gee whiz, as a part of their "Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory
(GRAIL)" mission, you'd have to think LADEE and GRAIL are almost
exactly as though they'd never been there, and to think now they're
getting somewhat antsy about all of that physically dark and crystal
dry moon dust that's tens of fluffy meters deep in places, as well as
unavoidably gamma and X-ray saturated, not to mention double IR hot by
day and otherwise because there's such vacuum is why our moon is
continually venting the likes of smoking hot sodium into that unusual
lunar atmosphere, plus that "nature of dust lofted above the surface"
as having been so physically dark and having been more than a wee bit
electrostatic charged to the level of what several solar wind forced
teraVolts has to offer, and by rights this new and improved science
should therefore become rather interesting.

Of course, I could be wrong, and to think it wouldn't even be the
first time. Too bad we still do not have the objective expertise of
any such fly-by-rocket landers, as well as for our pondering as to why
LUNAR-A couldn't have been deployed as of a decade ago, whereas at
least from that one alone we could have known something about the
moon's unusually low density interior in a very 3D mapping kind of
way, and not that JAXA's LUNAR-A was the only multiple seismic probe
kind of interior penetrating method for accomplishing such a 3D
interior mapping opportunity, as having been quietly terminated and/or
banished by our NASA.
.. - Brad Guth