Automated Transfer Vehicle

Old October 30th 07, 07:39 PM posted to sci.space.station
Al

Default Automated Transfer Vehicle

Was the ATV shipped to Kourou in July? Looking around ESA's sites
can't seem to find any new news, last launch date I saw to January of
2008.

Old October 30th 07, 10:56 PM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Thorn[_2_]

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 12:39:28 -0700, Al wrote:

Was the ATV shipped to Kourou in July?

Yes.

Brian
Old October 30th 07, 11:43 PM posted to sci.space.station
André, PE1PQX

Al bracht volgend idée uit :
Was the ATV shipped to Kourou in July? Looking around ESA's sites
can't seem to find any new news, last launch date I saw to January of
2008.

http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/ATV/SEMRMJWUP4F_0.html here is the story.
The ATV was shipped from ESTEC in Noordwijk via port Rotterdam to
Kourou.

André

Old October 31st 07, 03:54 PM posted to sci.space.station
Al

On Oct 30, 6:43 pm, André, PE1PQX wrote:
Al bracht volgend idée uit :

Was the ATV shipped to Kourou in July? Looking around ESA's sites
can't seem to find any new news, last launch date I saw to January of
2008.

http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/ATV/SEMRMJWUP4F_0.htmlhere is the story.
The ATV was shipped from ESTEC in Noordwijk via port Rotterdam to
Kourou.

André

Thanks that was cool! Don't know why could not find that page!
I guess launch is contingent on all kind of new ISS uncertainties!

Old October 31st 07, 05:45 PM posted to sci.space.station
Dr J R Stockton[_1_]

In sci.space.station message
groups.com, Tue, 30 Oct 2007 12:39:28, Al posted:
Was the ATV shipped to Kourou in July? Looking around ESA's sites
can't seem to find any new news, last launch date I saw to January of
2008.

Wikipedia, search "ATV", choose "Automated Transfer Vehicle", reach
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automated_Transfer_Vehicle, see in
"Development". Yes.

--
(c) John Stockton, Surrey, UK. Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Web URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ - FAQqish topics, acronyms & links;
Old November 4th 07, 01:35 PM posted to sci.space.station
Al

On Oct 31, 11:45 am, Dr J R Stockton wrote:
In sci.space.station message
groups.com, Tue, 30 Oct 2007 12:39:28, Al posted:

Was the ATV shipped to Kourou in July? Looking around ESA's sites
can't seem to find any new news, last launch date I saw to January of
2008.

Wikipedia, search "ATV", choose "Automated Transfer Vehicle", reach
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automated_Transfer_Vehicle, see in
"Development". Yes.

--
(c) John Stockton, Surrey, UK. Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Web URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ - FAQqish topics, acronyms & links;

Think it will launch in January?

Old November 4th 07, 02:47 PM posted to sci.space.station
André, PE1PQX

Al plaatste dit op zijn scherm :
On Oct 31, 11:45 am, Dr J R Stockton wrote:
In sci.space.station message
groups.com, Tue, 30 Oct 2007 12:39:28, Al posted:

Was the ATV shipped to Kourou in July? Looking around ESA's sites
can't seem to find any new news, last launch date I saw to January of
2008.

Wikipedia, search "ATV", choose "Automated Transfer Vehicle", reach
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automated_Transfer_Vehicle, see in
"Development". Yes.

--
(c) John Stockton, Surrey, UK. Turnpike v6.05
MIME. Web URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ - FAQqish topics, acronyms
& links; Astro stuff via astron-1.htm, gravity0.htm ; quotings.htm,
pascal.htm, etc. No Encoding. Quotes before replies. Snip well. Write
clearly. Don't Mail News.

Think it will launch in January?

http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/ATV/ESAE021VMOC_0.html

It reads: early 2008