spotting scope advice

Old September 4th 04, 10:56 AM
Andrew

Default spotting scope advice

Hi I'm hoping you can help with some advice.

I'm wanting to buy a spotting scope for a friend getting married. He
has a seaside house with a lovely view across a bay to another county
about 10 miles away.

Any advice on the specs I should be looking at, models etc?

I'm in Ireland

I'm hoping to get away with paying less than US$200 all up, including
stand

Thanks in advance

Andrew