Theory of Everythin Channel 4 last (Sunday) night

Old November 3rd 03, 11:30 AM
Martin Frey

Default Theory of Everythin Channel 4 last (Sunday) night

Don't know about you, but I thought it was bloody good.

Cheers

Martin

--------------
Martin Frey
N 51 02 E 0 47
--------------
Old November 6th 03, 02:48 AM
Mac

I taped it and haven't seen it yet...so don't tell me how it ends :-)
-Mac

Old November 6th 03, 02:48 AM
Mac

Old November 6th 03, 10:20 AM
Martin Frey

"Mac" wrote:

I taped it and haven't seen it yet...so don't tell me how it ends :-)
-Mac

Not with a bang but a whimper...
Martin Frey
http://www.hadastro.org.uk