BOINC: Is AP the only project running?

Old November 25th 03, 05:33 PM
VP

Default BOINC: Is AP the only project running?

Looking in the BOINC forum it appears some people are running seti@home
project under BOINC yet I cant find the project URL anywhere to join it.

Where can I join it?

Old November 25th 03, 09:34 PM
BW

If the server gives you a SETI WU it will download th client at that time

Bob

visit www.thaitrinkets.com