What if (on Hurricane Irma

Old September 3rd 17, 10:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default What if (on Hurricane Irma

On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 4:59:29 PM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
Abner Afterduft aka "Double-Alcoholic" wrote:

Crack-whore Glazier reber G=emc^2 wrote about his "Hate of
a name like Irma.... hates it more...." because SwineBert is a
habitual Hatemonger, snip rest of SwineBerts' hatef illed
Glazierola by ___ Glazier, the Turd-man of Anaheim _____

with http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions
& being http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017,
who is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
doing this http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg,
while waiting for http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
but refusing http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve
and then http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries as seen
in his http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017 which
"it's tricky", he says, but "it fits" & "it's on the money". "Go Figure

Abner wrote:
We once had a place not far from here called "Irma's Deli".
No they didn't serve bagels and lox. But they had three stages
with topless girls dancing for your entertainment! It was over in
Parkrose, not far from the Columbia Rivers. A lot of bikers used
to hang out there. There was also an adult bookstore nearby,
and a convenient motel! But then one night, a crowd of angry
Parkrose villagers burned Irma's Deli to the ground, and the adult
bookstore too! That done, Parkrose was once again a "Christian"
town. They no longer worried about divine retribution from the
likes of hurricanes.

hanson wrote:
Abner you must be as drunk as your Idol SwineBert is & instead
entering the above crap into your own precious
http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
you 2 Red-ANTIFA-Jews are soiling s.p. & a.a., while mooching
& sponging off the public trough, and praising each other, and
playing one-upsmanship.

So, Abner, while you are sponging off public services again
by you sitting in the library, how is that $8500/mo Programmer
job in Salem, that you applies for, coning along?
I truly hope that Salem will not pick up your sorry posting history,
for reason that are self-evident.

Did your Idol, SwineBert ever kick in with the investment
you asked him for?

Abner wrote:
I am holding out on that opportunity in Salem,
thinking I might be worth more than that. [1]
Like the expression goes, be all you can be! [2]
Double-Alcoholic

hanson wrote:
ahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHA... AHAHAHAHA....
Swine Glazier, your Idol, has the same hope as [1],
and both of you kikes have shown & will remain [2]
Now Abner, repeat after Glazier: "It's a Pity". "Go
figure" & maybe even you Abner will "Get the Picture"

hanson.

Can I count on you for a character reference?

Double-A

Old September 5th 17, 09:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Abner wrote:
Can I count on you for a character reference?

hanson wrote:
Absolutely, Abner.

Just don't call me Abner or I'll never get that job!

Double-A

Old September 8th 17, 07:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

:

Double-A" AA, , alias Mr. "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole"
who yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, & also wanted hanson
to stop posting & be dead, like Hate monger Glazier does, to whom

Abner daily sucks up to, since there is a scatological homoerotic
attraction factor involved between Bert & Abner, ever since Glazier
promised to bequeath Glazier's stinky Van and that Pail that,

Bert ****s into, to Abner, who in his DT flash-backs observes the
motions of a Dingleberry swinging between Abner's legs, as he
hallucinates to be "right on the money", of which Abner has none,
but sustains himself on his dumpster-diver-diet, or crumbs that
Abner mooches and gets from begging geriatric Bag-ladies...

yet, Abner sees himself as a Jewish Supremacist & as a Marxist
Communist Bolshevik Anarchist & said "Better Red the dead" in

"reber G=emc^2" the 's Crack-whore

Abner wrote:
Can I count on you for a character reference?

hanson wrote:
Absolutely, Abner.

Abner wrote:
Just don't call me Abner or I'll never get that job!

hanson wrote:
Abner, you are a classic case of ashkeNazi shamelessness.
There you, Abner, get an offer, that you asked for
and then you demand additional conditions.
And.. what do you have a against your fine Yiddisher
name "Abner"? Are now turning into a self-hating Jew?