Space Travel, Uganda and the Fourth of July 2013

Old July 5th 13, 05:54 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Space Travel, Uganda and the Fourth of July 2013

There have been a number of anomalous earthquakes in Africa that appear to have been triggered by HAARP in support of America's covert war for Africa's resources in the region. This mis-application of technology was at the heart of a series of e-mail exchanges this Fourth of July.

Enjoy.

* * *

I've been reading some old books in my spare time. One of them is by a fellow named Arthur Koestler, entitled, "Ghost in the Machine." (c) 1967 ISBN 330 24446 9.

On page 317 there is Figure 14. "Population from the beginning of the Christian era extrapolated to 2035 A.D." which was taken from a paper that appeared in 1966 in the New England Journal of Medicine by Sir Gavin DeBeer. 1966 Nov 3;275(18):1021-2 entitled, "Bicentenary of Malthus."

It shows several points and mentions more in the article;

(1) 0.5 B, 1650 AD
(2) 1.0 B, 1850 AD
(3) 2.0 B, 1925 AD
(4) 3.0 B, 1965 AD
(5) 7.0 B, 2000 AD
(6) 14.0 B, 2035 AD
(7) 25.0 B, 2065 AD (not shown)

Concluding that no way could we survive such a mess. Therefore, we must manage our affairs to avoid this problem. Which leads us to the present day.

Most interesting is how over the intervening years how 6 billion became the projected number for 2000 AD and how 6.4 billions was considered a 'failure' whilst 7 billions in 2010 was also considered a failure, and the article that you sent about 9.5 billion in 2050 AD as again being a failure. lol.

Its obvious after reading a large number of older books in their original editions, that some unnamed force (tainted vaccines, poisoned water, adulterated foods, ineffective drugs, false flag wars, artificial scarcity) has operated consistently throughout the 20th and 21st century to suppress human numbers from their 'natural' progression. All the while the great media Wurlitzer churns out stories whose every detail is engineered to deceive, misdirect, and control anyone with sense to care.

The point is the wise guys of the late 19th and early 20th centuries had a failure of imagination and a failure of nerve, and as a consequence, their entire program fails as a result.

You see, just as any estimate of the true size of the observable universe must take the motion of the cosmos and relativity into account so too must we take into account relativity and the technological singularity into account in the human experiential metric.

That is the Friedmann–Lemaître–Robertson–Walker (FLRW) metric being an exact solution to Einstein's field equations for an homogenous expanding universe, so too must we take into account Einstein's findings on long-term human existence.

In addition Malthus, Bentham, and all their followers are inescapably wedded to defunct and discredited and just plain wrong notions of Victorian animal husbandry! haha as mis-applied to interpersonal relationships. lol.

As a consequence, all such followers ignore a very large number of handles to manage things in a humane and decent way. (The vandals stole the handles)

One might say the brutes ignore any 'natural' way forward favouring instead psychopathology over decency.

For example, there is a negative correlation between population growth rate and living standard as standards rise above the level that gives women in society a greater voice and range of action. Thus, for example, its easy to see that had we not engaged in the murderous affairs of World War One and World War Two, or succumbed to the British oligarchy's attack on European civilization in the 1860s

http://tarpley.net/online-books/agai...d-world-war-1/

Which destroyed the miracle of the Ruhr valley, along with America's global rail project while simultaneously permitting the looting of Europe and America of its gold mined from California, Alaska and Romania.

We would have peaked at 5 billions by 1980 and the number of people off-world would have exceeded the number of people on Earth by 2010. Goddard, Oberth and Tsiolkovski, unconstrained by two World Wars, fuelled by free and open markets profiting from the efforts of a united humanity would have landed on the moon in 1920s, established interplanetary commerce by the 1950s, and achieved star travel by 1980s. We would then be entering a relativistic metric for human expansion that saw a continuous decrease in the density of humanity across the cosmos, as the total number of humans entered its limiting phase.

In short, it is the enforced artificial scarcity and lack of opportunity that drives the present population crisis and ending it and switching our supply chain for energy and resources off-world as quickly as possible is now overdue.

It is a failure of science, of the first order, that we have robots in Africa, directed from assets in space, hunting down and killing innocent civilians who live in mud huts. I cannot describe the loathing I have for such a situation and the shame and despair I have of my nation, my people and my profession that such a thing can happen, let alone persist for any time.

Its time to end this and end this now.

William

On 2013-07-04 21:42,******************* wrote:
I'll file it in my unhappy about Africa folder. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 4, 2013, at 6:25 PM, wrote:

You are aware no doubt of the secret wars in Uganda for the oil and metal resources there. So, its likely HAARP has been used reduce opposition by destroying infrastructure before attacks with drones and surface robots.

http://www.tomdispatch.com/blog/1755...s_in_ africa_

Below is a three year old video based on a five year old PhD thesis at USC. What's been done in secret by the US military is about 10 years ahead of this and weaponized. There are unconfirmed reports of very advanced killer bots from Central African refugees arriving here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUQsRPJ1dYw

All satellite data flows through the NSA and is scrubbed for *any* national security reason they come up with -without any oversight. When some folks started talking to one another about analyzing satellite data to coordinate with HAARP activity, that data was scrubbed. This is a confirming detail in my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMut5t_D_VU

On 2013-07-04 11:48,******** wrote:

yeoldefalseflag.com/thread-4min-news-july-4-2013-electromagnetic-force-is-inconstant#pid114179?pid=114179

I haven't checked the references.

Yes, this is interesting.

One solution might be that the results we see are not the product of the natural cosmos, but a product of an engineered cosmos created by the first technical intelligence to achieve a cosmic singularity.

So, what are the details of that?

Well, you might recall that I'm using Dr. Karl Sims' approach to Genetic Algorithms to design software and design microscopic hardware to do a variety of interesting things. haha - this has given me a sensitivity to the conditions under which evolution takes place.

Now, it is likely that life will occur whenever the conditions are right for it.

It may even be that the present epoch we are living in may not have been the first epoch in which life was possible in the cosmos.

https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/~ejchais...cs/splash.html

Now, more happened in the first few minutes following the big bang than has happened since. This is an important detail to keep in mind. Cosmologists tend to think that the first few minutes are dominated by particle evolution, not life. They tend to think of life as being a product of organic chemistry. So, you need carbon and all the products of evolved star systems before you can have life. However, when you forget your carbon bias, forget even your bias toward chemistry, you find yourself looking at Genetic Algorithms and asking yourself, what are the conditions under which evolution can occur? And what does the environment select for?

I have asked myself these questions in light of ALL we know about cosmic evolution and have some ideas, which are as yet under development, but which I will put forth in more detail in an appropriate venue over the next few years and decades as I develop them.

However, I will relate to you as a friend, my thinking at this point in time.

https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/~ejchais..._ver3/1_17.gif

The epoch marked 'chaos' is more a reflection of our ignorance than any real understanding of that period. The important detail to note is that at the boundaries between epochs there is the potential for evolution as each boundary represents a large discontinuity in entropy driven by fundamental events in the cosmos.

For example, today we have a 3.7K cosmic background radiation interrupted by a 5070K glowing plasma covering only 4.6e-6 of the total sky area. This difference in temperature in combination with the many ways carbon atoms can combine with itself and other atoms give rise to conditions suitable for biological evolution.

Between the Chaos and Hadron epochs quarks began to bond together into hadrons, just as hydrogen bonds together in fusion reactions to form helium. This releases a lot of free energy which causes hadrons to interact in various ways, ways that could support evolutionary operations from about 1e-6 second to 1 second. Ditto for the Hadron and Lepton Epoch which started after. Here Leptons annihilated anti-Leptons for 10 seconds - wherein a slight disparity left a predominance of 'normal' atomic matter and a lot of photons. Whilst the process was going on, conditions again were suitable for evolutionary operations. The atomic age arose after the energy levels fell to a point where Lepton/Anti-Lepton pairs were no longer produced from the vacuum. Thus, atoms came to dominate and existed alongside the thick sea of photons for about 380,000 years, when the background radiation fell to the point where electrons could bind with nuclei and more than just plasma could exist.

What is interesting to me is that if life arose and became cosmic in its technical know-how, it would no doubt see, as we do today, that at some point the cosmos will be incredibly old, things will slow down incredibly, and become incredibly cold by current standards. Such species would, as Frank Tipler suggests in his Anthropic Cosmological Principle, would emulate themselves in a way that allowed them to persist into this distant cold future. So, any life forms that dominated the cosmos in the Photon Age before atoms cooled below the plasma stage, would seek to create something like Stars in which to exist. Any life forms that dominated the cosmos in the Lepton Age would create microscopic black holes and cause them to interact in ways the preserved them in the coming epoch.

So, these are the orders of intelligence that we are likely to face in the cosmos.

For those keeping score; the thesis is;

We are an engineered race of biological intelligences

Built by a biological species for the purpose of gaining access to an older cosmic mechanism they cannot access (but we can).

Built by a biological species superior to the ones that built us - who came first.

Who operate in a cosmos dominated by an atomic species who live in the centre of every star

Who operate in a cosmos dominated by a Lepton species who live in the centre of every supermassive black hole,

Who operate in a cosmos dominated by a Hadron species who exist in correlations between dark matter spread across the cosmos

Who operate in a cosmos (perhaps) dominated by another species whose existence we cannot yet understand but soon will.

This seems like a natural extension of evolutionary theory.

The important thing to notice, is what entropy looks like as the cosmos evolves.

Consider the following;

dark matter: 2e+55 kg
atomic mass:3e+54 kg
black holes: 2e+46 kg
Sag A* 8e+36 kg
solar mass: 2e+30 kg
Earth mass: 6e+24 kg
biomass: 2e+12 kg (dry) 12e+12 kg (wet)
humanity: 5e+11 kg (wet)

There are 1e+24 stars in the 93 billion light year wide observable cosmos. All the lumpiness tends to even out at about 0.3 billion light years. Only 8% of all stars are like the Sun, however, life is likely capable enough to survive around any source of energy. I always think of the thermal vents at the bottom of Earth's oceans where bacteria take the hot sulphur rich water and produce a variety of food sources from it around which a rich array of life forms survive totally independently of the sun.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...rements_01.png

I wrote previously that a careful analysis of the evolutionary history of life on Earth and application of Drake's Equation suggests that biological intelligence capable of technology occurs on about 1 in 1 trillion stars. 1e-12. This means that there are only 1e+12 biological intelligent species in the cosmos spread across 1e+24 star system.

I also wrote previously that a careful analysis of our likely development in the future toward cosmic singularity will find that our numbers will level off at about 10 billion people through quite natural processes involving first suspended animation and later time dilation and finally, through time travel, leading to a dramatic reduction in density of humans at any one spot in the cosmos.

In terms of mass, humanity will level out at 1e+12 kg across the cosmos. A total mass of all biological entities is likely 1e+24 kg. Less than 1/6th the mass of Earth alone. In contrast, the number, diversity, and total mass of intelligences from earlier epochs likely outweigh the entire cosmos. (Mostly due to the 'missing mass' which I believe at the present moment consists of microscopic black holes that are quantum coherent across the cosmos - which would imply the finding you point to below (so now you know why this topic sparked this reply! hoo rah)).

On 2013-07-04 14:00, *************** wrote:
The Daily Galaxy (@dailygalaxy)
7/4/13, 2:05 PM
"An Unknown Force of the Universe is Acting on Dark Matter" (4th of July Feature) bit.ly/1cVpmCS pic.twitter.com/C787GVFnC0

Download the official Twitter app here

Sent from my iPad

The scarcities outlined in the article are artificially arrived at by making a variety of bogus assumptions about the underlying farming technologies..

Consider the following;

http://www.nss.org/settlement/Coloni...es_chap09.html

and note that all the needs of 20,000 people are easily supported per square mile of scientifically farmed land. A growth environment may be constructed anywhere the Sun shines. Total water recycling diminishes the need for water below rates of rain fall, even in harsh desert environments. Total recycling eliminates discharges pollution and non-renewable inputs.

All the food, drug, fabric and fibre needs of ten billion people are supported by 500,000 square miles of solar powered green houses using advanced processing technology built at a cost of $10.5 trillion operated by an army of 12 million operators.

This was a goal of Libya's Great Man Made River Project. To turn that nation's 679,362 square miles of desert into the world's bread basket and ship that produce throughout Africa, the Middle East and Asia to meet all the world's needs.

This is what one leader from one desert nation selling only 2% of the world's oil for forty years was able to do.

What could we do today with real leadership?

http://www.boinc.sk/sites/default/fi...e%20desert.jpg

http://p.twimg.com/As90oRdCAAAGgss.jpg:large

http://peace.rolf-witzsche.com/landb...nd-bridge2.jpg

The active and reserve military forces of Korea and Vietnam alone would provide 19 million operators at a cost of less than $42 billion per year. The cost of maintenance at 2.5% of CAPEX would cost $262.5 billion. The payment on $10.5 trillion at 6.25% interest over 30 years amounts to another $783.3 billion

Operations: $ 42.0 B
Maintenance: $262.5 B
CAPEX: $783.3 B

TOTAL: $1,087.8 B

Present Expenditure on Military Operations World Wide: $1,727.5 B

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datab...countries-list

So, it is clear that we have the means, and for the past century have had the means to, as Einstein pointed out after world war one, and Henry Ford pointed out before, to turn this world into a scientifically managed paradise..

The cost per person per year for all the food, drugs, cotton, paper, wood products, they need would be $108.78 !! Today the average income in the world is $10,000 per person. ALL could easily afford $108.78 per year.

So, why don't we do it? Are we stupid? No, our leaders have for years been elected to avoid such humane impulses as these. Why? They are informed by the Malthusian analysis of our situation with respect to poverty. Population growth causes poverty the theory goes, and low-cost abundant and healthful foods, medicines, fabrics, and building materials made widely available to all in society would only encourage over population and an eventual decimation of society. So, we have to impoverish the great mass of humanity in order to save all humanity from poverty and certain death.

http://www.uwmc.uwc.edu/geography/demotrans/malbox.htm

The facts don't bear this out. This is merely an excuse by a satanic worshipping death cult of a ruling oligarchy that maintains its power by means of artificial scarcity and warfare.

Its time it ended. The problem isn't in 2050 due to over population. The problem is here now, and the people who are making the decisions. ITS TIME THEY GO!

On 2013-07-04 11:34, ************** wrote:
RT (@RT_com)
7/4/13, 10:37 AM
World starvation as farmers struggle to feed 9.6 billion people by 2050 - study on.rt.com/pl9tww