The FINAL judgement?

Old March 4th 13, 07:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Krevo

Default The FINAL judgement?

John's Relevation saied, that believers must be 10 days in Heaven's
suffering, their ectoplasma-ghost are then there, with their God's lams,
Gods and the other very faithfull peoples(very COLD place indeed) and BADS,
Wrong Profets, Beasts and Satans are in the Hell, there also suffering much
7 days...
Why? Because of that FINAL WAR, John's Rev. 20:8-13 destaroyed them all,
some will go to up to Heaven's skies(on our own Earth's surface of cource)
with ten days and some to down to Hell's Magma with 7 days?
Cold killers and hot lovers to Heaven and Hot killers and cold lovers to
Hell? Is this right or wrong?:-)
The Earth will be without life 7 days and evoluticans are sure that is 7000
years?
But are thouse 6993 years for other space-culhures with summing?

Old March 4th 13, 08:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Krevo

"Krevo" kirjoitti
John's Relevation saied, that believers must be 10 days in Heaven's
suffering, their ectoplasma-ghost are then there, with their God's lams,
Gods and the other very faithfull peoples(very COLD place indeed) and
BADS, Wrong Profets, Beasts and Satans are in the Hell, there also
suffering much 7 days...
Why? Because of that FINAL WAR, John's Rev. 20:8-13 destaroyed them all,
some will go to up to Heaven's skies(on our own Earth's surface of cource)
with ten days and some to down to Hell's Magma with 7 days?
Cold killers and hot lovers to Heaven and Hot killers and cold lovers to
Hell? Is this right or wrong?:-)
The Earth will be without life 7 days and evoluticans are sure that is
7000 years?
But are thouse 6993 years for other space-culhures with summing?

Do you think that I want this time forget to be WRONG?
Cold Killer _ Winter(night), Hot Lover Summer(middleday), those are RIGHT
times
Cold Lover Spring (very logical, morning) and Hot Killer Autumn(evening
11.9?) are times for wrongsters.... But if you are wrong you think that you
see and can see this in the other way?
But when I really will get and live to thouse wrong times I am sure that I
pray that this can chance but this cann't variable vary much... But this is
not yet grace to and for wrongs.....
Wrongs are sometimes sure that their small money-efforts and winnings are
right and good things?
But if their moneys are always smaller than bills? That is very logical, you
want to be Winter-Killer?

Old March 4th 13, 09:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU REMAIN ONE OF OUR MOST RELIGIOUS ****ING MORONS!

Saul Levy

Old March 4th 13, 09:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU REALLY ARE ****ING INSANE!

Saul Levy

"Krevo" kirjoitti

Old March 4th 13, 09:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Krevo

kirjoitti
om...
YOU REALLY ARE ****ING INSANE!

Saul Levy

Not very new stuff yet in your mind yet, try to learn badder slogans or
nobody did hate anymore you:-)
That INSANE = SAASTAINEN = LIKAINEN = PASKAINEN, in finnish, not very
different word in meaning but in sounding?
-NEN? It is after the almost every our surnames in Finland in its endings,
and it means some kind of adjective but its not adjective, when it is in
surnames.....

Old March 4th 13, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Mar 4, 12:42*pm, "Krevo" wrote:
"Krevo" kirjoitti

[...]

What does this have to do with astronomy?

Double-A

Old March 4th 13, 11:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

NO ONE GIVES A DAMN WHAT A ****ING INSANE FINN HAS TO SAY!

GET LOST!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 4 Mar 2013 23:26:23 +0200, "Krevo"
wrote:

kirjoitti
viestissä:vh3aj8lofbeoukn8do4p9oqcv8fme3dbb8@4ax. com...
YOU REALLY ARE ****ING INSANE!

Saul Levy

Not very new stuff yet in your mind yet, try to learn badder slogans or
nobody did hate anymore you:-)
That INSANE = SAASTAINEN = LIKAINEN = PASKAINEN, in finnish, not very
different word in meaning but in sounding?
-NEN? It is after the almost every our surnames in Finland in its endings,
and it means some kind of adjective but its not adjective, when it is in
surnames.....

Wrong Judgement by me. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 April 23rd 09 02:13 PM
Final Theory Double-A[_2_] Misc 9 June 2nd 08 05:00 AM
what i didn't like about the final cut Eberhard Schefold Amateur Astronomy 0 December 25th 07 08:56 PM
The Final Day on Galileo Ron Baalke Science 0 September 19th 03 07:32 PM