Boeing Studies X-37B Evolved Crew Derivative

Old October 19th 11, 06:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.military.naval
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

Default Boeing Studies X-37B Evolved Crew Derivative

Which is roughly as relevant to the conversation at hand as the number
of lamb chops in my freezer.

D.

Great, now I'm hungry. ;-)

--
Greg D. Moore President Green Mountain Software
http://www.greenms.com
Old October 19th 11, 06:50 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.military.naval
Derek Lyons

Fred J. McCall wrote:

"dott.Piergiorgio" wrote:

When Patton ends punished with the command of an non-existent army, in
East England, every time he speaks publicily (the core mission of said
non-existent army) was near-always a major incident because of his
well-known coarse wording (perhaps Ike actually has counted on those
easily predictable ruckus for the success of the deceiving ops ?)

Patton got the 'fake' army because the Germans expected (for lots of
good reasons) that he would be leading the invasion. Assigning him
there was a masterful piece of misdirection.

Indeed. If you were charge of German intelligence, would you ever
concieve that the Allies would put one of their best and most
agressive generals anywhere but at the tip of the heaviest spear they
could muster?

It's mostly because Patton was Army that I rank 'AF' as being higher.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

http://derekl1963.livejournal.com/

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL
Old October 20th 11, 01:19 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.military.naval
Derek Lyons

"Greg \(Strider\) Moore" wrote:

Which is roughly as relevant to the conversation at hand as the number
of lamb chops in my freezer.

D.

Great, now I'm hungry. ;-)

No lambchops in my freezer, but dinner tonight is
breakfast-for-dinner. Farm fresh eggs (in the litteral sense, as I
get 'em from a friends farm) with grated Tillamook cheese, fried
potatoes, and fruit cocktail.

D.

Old October 20th 11, 02:01 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.military.naval
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

"Derek Lyons" wrote in message

"Greg \(Strider\) Moore" wrote:

Which is roughly as relevant to the conversation at hand as the number
of lamb chops in my freezer.

D.

Great, now I'm hungry. ;-)

No lambchops in my freezer, but dinner tonight is
breakfast-for-dinner. Farm fresh eggs (in the litteral sense, as I
get 'em from a friends farm) with grated Tillamook cheese, fried
potatoes, and fruit cocktail.

D.

Hmm, I was just joking earlier, damn, that dinner sounds real good. (other
than the fruit cocktail part, not a fruit fan.)

Homemade pesto (not one of my better ones) over chicken and pasta here. No
complaints.

Old October 20th 11, 03:33 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.military.naval
dott.Piergiorgio[_3_]

Il 19/10/2011 19:50, Derek Lyons ha scritto:

Patton got the 'fake' army because the Germans expected (for lots of
good reasons) that he would be leading the invasion. Assigning him
there was a masterful piece of misdirection.

Indeed. If you were charge of German intelligence, would you ever
concieve that the Allies would put one of their best and most
agressive generals anywhere but at the tip of the heaviest spear they
could muster?

It's mostly because Patton was Army that I rank 'AF' as being higher.

and his foul mouth guarantees that leaks was really plausible....

aside the funny scene in the movie depicting Patton shocking old ladies
with his charasteric verbiage, news and not-so-rumour from this type of
incidents was a sure-fire way to convince german Intel on the authenticy
of the leaks....

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.

Old October 20th 11, 08:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.military.naval
Derek Lyons

"Greg \(Strider\) Moore" wrote:

Which is roughly as relevant to the conversation at hand as the number
of lamb chops in my freezer.

Great, now I'm hungry. ;-)

No lambchops in my freezer, but dinner tonight is
breakfast-for-dinner. Farm fresh eggs (in the litteral sense, as I
get 'em from a friends farm) with grated Tillamook cheese, fried
potatoes, and fruit cocktail.

Hmm, I was just joking earlier, damn, that dinner sounds real good. (other
than the fruit cocktail part, not a fruit fan.)

It was... Best part, other than fruit cocktails it was based around
leftovers. Egg whites left over from when my lovely bride made
Chocolate Pots de Creme made up a fair proportion of the eggs, and the
potatoes were the two I didn't use in making Brunswick stew earlier in
the week.

Homemade pesto (not one of my better ones) over chicken and pasta here. No
complaints.

Mmm... I bet!

D.

Old October 20th 11, 08:58 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Paul Madarasz[_2_]

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 20:45:58 -0400, "Greg \(Strider\) Moore"
wrote, perhaps among other things:

"dott.Piergiorgio" wrote in message
. ..

Il 18/10/2011 20:43, Derek Lyons ha scritto:
wrote:

In other words, Mr. Black live in Britain, Fred in AZ, and the issue
lies in the very different wording used by both.

No, the issue is that Fred (bull- and butt- headed as he can be) lives
in a universe that's more-or-less congruent with reality. William,
however, does not.

this is the issue, the EU-centric universe is different from the
USA-centric universe...

You're telling me the laws of physics work differently in the EU?

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.

Sure! The neutrinos travel faster than light there.
--
"Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell."
-- Ed Abbey