The Last Post from Lord Androcles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 15th 15, 03:27 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro.amateur
Michael Moroney

Default The Last Post from Lord Androcles

"Lord Androcles" writes:

Written Feb 8, 2015

If you are reading this, it has been written by me and stored in my Drafts
folder to be posted by my daughter or her husband after my demise, as I am
now deceased at the age of 69. I have cancer of the spine and oesophagus and
it has taken my life.
I wish everyone a happy life as mine has been, and hopefully some of you
have learnt from me as I have learnt from some of you.
Goodbye to you all, and in the words of that great comedian, Dave Allen,
"May your god go with you".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y861-ODp4U

I am sorry to hear of his passing. Andro was a crank, but a good crank,
even if foul-mouthed.

It appears that his last living Usenet post
was a reply to me, telling me I was wrong, as usual for him.
Unfortunately, he never learned his math errors, despite many of us
pointing them out to him.