Bet Darla Star Folks Know Or Would Like This Earth Specimen

Old April 15th 05, 08:20 PM
nightbat

Default Bet Darla Star Folks Know Or Would Like This Earth Specimen

nightbat wrote

A Whale-Dolphin mix called a Wholphin was born at Sea Life
Park Hawaii. And just like a regular Dolphin it is very playful, has
beautiful slick smooth skin and it is still on mother's milk.

See:
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/sto...0751743388.htm

The possibility of inter race mammal giving birth is real,
for all those lost at sea Earth folks through the millennium have
reported spotting beautiful exotic Mermaids (half Human-half Dolphin).

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old April 15th 05, 08:54 PM
Bill Sheppard

Rumor has it that Darla's race tried an experiment of crossbreeding with
lizards. But it didn't take. Classic case of reptile dysfunction. oc

Old April 15th 05, 08:55 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi nightbat Moby said he is willing to give one of his cells(DNA) in
hopes a dolphin would be part octo-dolp He hopes his offspring would
have four arms,and his brain. I told his dolphins are smarter than
octopus.With that he squirted some black ink at me and a one finger
salute. Bert PS In my fantasy image of Darla I see her with no body
hair.A light charcoal skin.Always with a smile on her face,and large
eyes,and small arms and legs. A little to much extra fat. Like myself
swimming is her favorite sport(exercise) Bert

Old April 15th 05, 10:37 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Bill Sheppard wrote:

Rumor has it that Darla's race tried an experiment of crossbreeding with
lizards. But it didn't take. Classic case of reptile dysfunction. oc

nightbat

Ha, ha, you're not perhaps indicating that Zinni is one of those
oc, and that's why he has such a grudge against pumps for fear he might
be sucked into one?

the nightbat
Old April 15th 05, 10:51 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi nightbat Moby said he is willing to give one of his cells(DNA) in
hopes a dolphin would be part octo-dolp He hopes his offspring would
have four arms,and his brain. I told his dolphins are smarter than
octopus.With that he squirted some black ink at me and a one finger
salute. Bert PS In my fantasy image of Darla I see her with no body
hair.A light charcoal skin.Always with a smile on her face,and large
eyes,and small arms and legs. A little to much extra fat. Like myself
swimming is her favorite sport(exercise) Bert

nightbat

Ha, ha, ha, ha, very funny Bert, no wonder Rodney D liked you so
much. If a human girl had four or more arms and hands think of the
possibilities. Well you might have a shot at Darla yet, for my Sil
reports their race apparently doesn't have the custom of Earth strict
matrimony, they personally decide who they sexually want on a continous
basis and aren't locked in via our customs.

the nightbat
Old April 16th 05, 04:04 PM
Starlord

and this has WHAT to do with Astronomy?

Answer: ZERO

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Old April 20th 05, 08:08 AM
Silouen

"Starlord" wrote in message
and this has WHAT to do with Astronomy?

Answer: ZERO

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Starlord, Lord of the Stars, I am Silouen.
I know you are a serious astronomer, for I have read many of your Sidewalk
stories.

What has all this to do with astronomy, the study of the sky?
What is the atomic nucleus to the CNO cycle?

If you do not at the very least Entertain the possibility of
extraterrestrials, you may very well be stuck to the sidewalk forever.
It is time for astronomers to seek new levels of discovery.
It is time for the chemical reactions in your brain to have new catalysts.
Time to explore astronomy from every conceivable perspective.
And perhaps a few inconceivable ones!

Sil