Are Darla Net Advised Star Folks The Mysterious Legend Of Mermaids?

Old November 16th 04, 12:03 PM
nightbat

Default Are Darla Net Advised Star Folks The Mysterious Legend Of Mermaids?

nightbat

Beyond my better judgment because I know Bert's ears are going to
perk up, ha, ha, ha, ha, are the purported Darla and crew folks the
legendary fish human species reported through the ages by fisherman and
some almost drowning at sea folks. I know King Neptune is always
pictured as a human figure and part fish and King of the deep sea.
Elusive seen beautiful stunning half naked women and half fish Mermaids
are historically reported by isolated Pacific Island folk as being
mystically real and of very friendly helping disposition. The fact that
dolphins can jump out of the water and appear playfully walking on the
surface of the water is a sight to see. Always this reference to the sea
and mysterious legends coming out of it. Pure hallucinations perhaps
after ship storm wreck and life boat long term and dwindling or absence
of food and water and too many days under the baking hot sun can turn
any man's mind to fancy. But why so many documented ancient records of
half humans half fish folks coming to the rescue and then disappearing
or living under the sea?

This just doesn't make any sense, we should have found one just by sheer
chance by now for sure, right? Come on with all the modern subs, boats,
fishing nets, planes, camera's, television, just one human fish creature
should have had to be captures by now. And I don't mean those monthly
rag papers claiming human sea creature found like the Xnquirer or Solar
newspapers. What about the decayed body and evidenced bones on an
isolated tropical island, something should have surfaced by now you
would think. Ok, the man eaters on some of the remotest islands might
just have eaten the remains but what about the other more civilized
populated area ones?

Darla claims to be an evolved dolphin like human with operative hands
and feet, hmmmmm, sounds like a Mermaid to me. That some of the alien
crew report she's/he is an exotic stunning cosmic doll sounds like some
of those South Pacific fisherman lost at sea Proz King Neptune, Davy
Jones locker, or Mermaid stories.

The posted link sites that Charles Bohne referred to mentions these
Sirius Star system arriving Nommos fish human folks go back a very long
time even to the Egyptians. Are all those historical documented multi
civilization folks to date imagining era beautiful Mermaids coming out
of the sea to help? Ha, ha, ha, I know Bert living in Florida will
probably start looking out for these legendary beings, especially since
they now net report they are coming back for official public contact.

I say royally fill up the tub boys, if the reports are true and they
look as good as they say, we may be in for a real treat, pop those party
in the sky corks Greysky.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Old November 16th 04, 12:48 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi nightbat You still "kill me" You have tails on your mind all the
time because you have your black comet with its white tail on your brain
all the time. Dolphins did not alway have tails,as you know they had
legs in the past. Darla has no tail. Fact is she looks very much like
Brittany Spears,and is a much better singer.
Dolphins do not jump. They propel their body out of water by the waters
bouantcy force,and their great speed gives them the momentum to come up
out of the water. nightbat I think Moby has told you
that he is a lot smarter than any dolphin. Bert PS you see Darla as
part fish,and I see her as the smartest most beautiful girl in the
world. Who do you think she is going to give a ride to on her space ship
Ha Ha Ha Ha,and another Ha Ha

Old November 16th 04, 01:48 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi nightbat You still "kill me" You have tails on your mind all the
time because you have your black comet with its white tail on your brain
all the time. Dolphins did not alway have tails,as you know they had
legs in the past. Darla has no tail. Fact is she looks very much like
Brittany Spears,and is a much better singer.
Dolphins do not jump. They propel their body out of water by the waters
bouantcy force,and their great speed gives them the momentum to come up
out of the water. nightbat I think Moby has told you
that he is a lot smarter than any dolphin. Bert PS you see Darla as
part fish,and I see her as the smartest most beautiful girl in the
world. Who do you think she is going to give a ride to on her space ship
Ha Ha Ha Ha,and another Ha Ha

nightbat

You're lucky Bert, for I was just about to turn bat tail and go
back to my bat cave, ha, ha, ha, ha. And you have my " Black Comet "
dark invisible inverse tail mixed up with your common known regular
gravity stellar reflected white ones. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no matter, the
nightbat profound original " Black Comet " monster goes over most minds,
for they are still looking for holes in space, ha, ha, ha, ha. And what
dolphins in the past had legs Bert, and now whose mind is back on long
sexy legs, ha, ha, ha, ha? So you think Darla looks like Brittany,
hmmmmm, ok, that's your private fantasy Bert. And you live in Florida
and say you never have seen dolphins jump, come on Bert, they are some
of the best jumpers of the sea. I bet Darla can jump and run circles
around our butts. I don't mean just hurl themselves out of the water
Bert, but remain upward out of the water and propel themselves backward
on the surface with just their body and tail action, amazing. Moby may
think he is smarter but girls don't like a guy with octopus hands
normally. All the kiss up is not going to do you any good, For cosmic
diva Darla has so many pet names for me the Proz has to step in some
times cause it gets too deep even for him. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, don't
worry Bert, if those Star traveling Mermaids are half as good as their
legend says you've got nothing to worry about. And I guess you haven't
heard but Sil broke interstellar radio net comm silence just to tell me
he is ready to take you guessed it, nightbat yours truly, along with
Darla and all those blushing stunning legendary reported naked Star
Mermaids on a trip to Saturn and beyond, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Ok, ok,
I'll make sure there is a star ship window seat for you too! (:~)

the nightbat

Old November 16th 04, 04:03 PM
Twittering One

Interesting stuff, indeed,
The seashore.
Got tuna fish to play with me?

[...]

BRBR

_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

Old November 16th 04, 06:58 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Nightbat no window seat for me. I'm setting at the controls next to
Darla. I will hold her hand on the joy stick,and make circles around
Saturn's rings.We will go to the back seat and be the first alien,and
man to have sex "coming" all the way back to Earth. Bert

Old November 16th 04, 10:33 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi Nightbat no window seat for me. I'm setting at the controls next to
Darla. I will hold her hand on the joy stick,and make circles around
Saturn's rings.We will go to the back seat and be the first alien,and
man to have sex "coming" all the way back to Earth. Bert

nightbat

Forget it Bert, I see you haven't been to the far South Seas,
folks there purportedly have been seeing and having sex with these sea
creatures for years. These babes are reportedly low low maintenance for
all they grave is a little plankton and some water. A swimming pool or
hot tub will do them just fine. Here is a few fantasy pics of your ha,
ha, dream girl " Brittany "

See:
http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,768809-2-10_4||189966|1_,00.html

And if you think the Captain Proz is going to stand for your hanky-panky
with his number one babe Darla, forget it unless you manage to do a Soul
Plane with her. Like I said, there should be plenty of dreamy other
luscious naked Star Mermaids to go around, Double-A I'm sure will want
at least two, Greysky will have FTL serving babes, Painius with his
great poetry will set the right mood they like, Oc will be made to feel
out of this world, Zinni will get his ditti entertained, Paul and Ray
will think they went to heaven and the Star sky ride is all just a sim,
Luigi will almost choke on the delicate multi exotic Mermaid pasta, with
Twittering One just twittering on. Scott's down to earth looking up eyes
will probably pop out, Benign Vanilla will claim it's all a
misunderstanding and blame it on Bert's Bud Light, and Southern
Hospitality will get the smooth Black Velvet hospitality of his life.
Jonathan Silverlight will see the cosmic colored lights, and EvilBob
will get the evil knocked out of him and become too much star fish lip
loved SweetBob. And of course Min will be left behind to face Armageddon
unless he shapes up and drops his terror crying ways, ha, ha, ha, ha, no
party poopers wanted in heaven.

And of course humble nightbat will just have time to make notes of the
fantastic intergalactic star ship propulsion system, cosmic stream
guidance systems, gauges and cockpit instruments, fuel rod assemblies
including engine make-up, power electrical systems, heliographic star
maps and charted cosmic galactic known visited plotted positions. Anti
gravity pulse phase machinery, transmission and receiver comm LY
systems, atomic laser pulse or any other possible on board weapons,
magnetic star lock fixing and filtering. Computer Nician space body
barring for light speed trajectory projections, scope multi frequency
sensing radar, microwave, infrared, radio, and visual telescope systems
including precision high powered electron magnifying 1,000,000,000 +
greater optically enhanced electronic telescope then the Hubble's lens
based one and ascertaining stellar quick charge reserve power
crystalline molecular ion storage sources. That just in the few hours
after permitted on board physical examination. Next on to analysis of
metallurgy of composite ship haul and aerodynamic design evaluation,
window and cosmic radiation quick shield and blind makeup, normal
sleeping quarters, food dietary availability, including clean portable
reformulated via microwave chamber evaporation and reversed osmoses.
Multi fuel input availability sources, transport anti gravitation
electro magnetic lift cargo tubes, medical and hormonal long life ultra
high speed treatment facilities, hibernation sleep tubes and sleep gas
analysis, and then on to the cargo bay area for further sub space glider
cruiser look over maintenance support facilities and so much more. I
would have my hands full while Bert has his on out of this world
Darla's.(:~)

ponder on,
the nightbat

Old November 16th 04, 10:57 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi nightbat "WOW" All that makes a history of everyone in this
group,and all linked together(very cleaver) Darla being the common
dynomiter(i think") Made a print out will read it in bed. I'll just
say South Sea people or an Eskimo all alone in his iglo for 6 months
never had sex with a cold fish,or even half fish. night bat the bottom
half is just as important as the top half. Bert PS Nice post

Old November 17th 04, 04:09 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi nightbat "WOW" All that makes a history of everyone in this
group,and all linked together(very cleaver) Darla being the common
dynomiter(i think") Made a print out will read it in bed. I'll just
say South Sea people or an Eskimo all alone in his iglo for 6 months
never had sex with a cold fish,or even half fish. night bat the bottom
half is just as important as the top half. Bert PS Nice post

nightbat

Top Secret net communication to Bert
All net filters activated
Security private protocol domain in place
Non Alt.Astronomy Alpha cleared personnel prohibited from viewing
Immediately post destroy after confirmed data print ascertaining

Thanks Bert, thought you might enjoy that one. And there are
more theoretical ways to having possible Star inter alien species
ecstasy quick sex then just the regular bottom Earth grinding one, ha,
ha, ha, ha. So what if the bottoms may not match, are all those finally
rescued lost at sea folks nuts? And remember no bottom sex Pres. Clinton
and sweet lips Monica? You got the secret picture all right Bert, and
take your time reading the 1st post in bed, it's not so much in code as
non blatant inferred gratuitous xex. While you and the alt.astronomy
group keep Darla and main crew busy I'll do a James Bond and quickly
check out and micro photograph the whole ship and caboodle. My pocket
calculator ha, ha, shhhhhh, is really a secret micro mini disk camera
for quick pic uploading data to wireless lap thinkpad and sending to my
bat cave central laboratory main computer. We have to get off this
gravity planet of death before the normal 100+ max year time is up.
Darla has stated almost eternal like life because she/he stays away from
its gravitational grip. While all the archeologists and geologists are
looking for the Earth Garden of Eden, the real one is the outer no
gravity no death outer Universe which we had originally been banned
from. It's all in the Biblical codes, and thankfully the Star Darla
folks have deduced some of us genetically have paid enough.

Once aboard you and astronomy group keep Darla and crew entertained so I
can do my Mother star ship examination. Once I have secured the data
then we can if everything goes well hopefully get off this present death
planet. If not, I'll still have the important data and material
including chemical samples to resultantly build our own long distance
star ships. If history is right these Sirius star group originating
Nommos folks are on the level but it never hurts to be cautiously and
scientifically astute and protect yourself and loved ones. Sil is my
friend so he'll fill me in to any possible questionable problems because
I helped save his life. You can have Darla, if it works out for you,
just give me enough time to check out the whole craft especially the
main control comm panel, interstellar engine, instruments, fuel system,
and secret habituated friendly colonized star charts. (;~)

End of priority top secret transmission

ponder on,
the nightbat

Old November 17th 04, 05:04 AM
Double-A

nightbat wrote in message ...
nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi Nightbat no window seat for me. I'm setting at the controls next to
Darla. I will hold her hand on the joy stick,and make circles around
Saturn's rings.We will go to the back seat and be the first alien,and
man to have sex "coming" all the way back to Earth. Bert

nightbat

Forget it Bert, I see you haven't been to the far South Seas,
folks there purportedly have been seeing and having sex with these sea
creatures for years. These babes are reportedly low low maintenance for
all they grave is a little plankton and some water. A swimming pool or
hot tub will do them just fine.

"Most mermaids are very sexual." See:

http://www.smokylake.com/Christy/myths/mermaids.htm

[...]

If you observe all that stuff, nightbat, the government will have you
detained at Area 51 indefinitely, giving you endless debriefings.

Double-A

Space Calendar - April 30, 2004 Ron Misc 0 April 30th 04 03:55 PM
Space Calendar - March 26, 2004 Ron Misc 0 March 26th 04 04:05 PM
Alien Review - Survival Darla Misc 136 January 14th 04 08:33 PM
Neutron Stars as Cannonballs (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 9 December 7th 03 02:24 PM
Space Calendar - August 28, 2003 Ron Baalke Misc 0 August 28th 03 05:32 PM