Scanning Astro Slides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 11th 03, 09:40 PM
Norbert

Default Scanning Astro Slides

Richard wrote:
Hi All

I am trying to scan astro slides (mainly aurora) with an Epson
Perfection 1250 scanner with transparency adaptor. I get an error
message after the preview saying the photo cannot be found - I suspect
this is because the image is relatively dark.

Are you sure that the adaptor is in the right position ?
It seems stupid, but I often have the problem with my Epson 1650, which is
quite the same...

--
Norbert.

knowing the universe - stellar and galaxies evolution
http://nrumiano.free.fr
images of the sky http://images.ciel.free.fr