Cognitive Activism, Miracles & The Origins of Sentience

Old August 15th 03, 11:11 PM
orchaeus

Default Cognitive Activism, Miracles & The Origins of Sentience

Greetings,

Organisium, an informal online discussion-group & community would like
to invite you to explore our universes together...especially the
sentience-potentials hidden beneath the formality of our common ways of
knowing...

Who we a

Organelle is a group of committed activists exploring novel and heroic
applications for the potentials of unified biosentience in service of
mutual rescue, uplift and celebration.

WeΉve coined the term Cognitive Activism to encompass activities
related to the exploration and return of sentience-potentials with
toys, games, and understanding of the roots of knowledge and sentience.
Our goal is connectivity with sources, active and direct ‹ rather than
the invention of new systems or dogmas. We oppose dogmatic formulations
in general, preferring to seek experiential awareness of their
underpinings.

Creative activity is central to our goals ‹ because Art in all its
forms consistently refers to sources that cannot be systematized. We
especially encourage writers, researchers, artists, and any with
curiosity and a burning desire to better our planetary and cognitive
position as a species to join our small group...youΉre invited!

To join our discussion-group just ruse the link below and check the
Discussion List box. You can remove yourself at any time just by
sending an email. You wonΉt receive spam related to or from us, and no
addresses are shared in any way with anyone outside the listGroup.

If youΉre interested in working with us directly, feel free to indicate
that in the form, and weΉll get back to you promptly.

Our Site:

http://www.organelle.org/

Join us (or our discussion-group):

http://www.organelle.org/organelle/organform.html

Arbitrarily chosen topics of interest for discussion:

sentience, symbols & sanity € disarming commerce & technology € rapid
worldRescue & cellular approaches € tools vs toys / adults vs children
€ knowledge methods that resist dogma € mimetics & the roots of
metaphor € the origins of biocognition € jaynsian bicameralism € the
poetics of biology € hermetic knowledge systems € healing a planet,
self & others € anomalous cognition € superNature € dreaming, language
& lucidity € the origins of sentience € animal intelligence / animal
communication € human relations with language and metaphor € the
poetics of biocognition € ecopsychology € group learning € community
building € storying as a toy for group transcendence €
hyperconnectivity € synergy € origins and goals of planetAnimals €
unexpected encounters € empowering tiny communities € generalizing
semantics € beyond science & metaphysics € anomalism € cognitive
evolution € systems & game theory € multi-modal models € more...

About our Discussion-List:

Written into ourselves at the deepest of levels is not merely a
potential ‹ but an entire garden of sentience-features that our
ŒeducationΉ forgot to empower us with ‹ or overtly denied. Each of us
is born as something so majestic and mysterious that our modern ways of
knowing and speaking about our sources and experience have not only
failed us, they have shaved off whole domains of conscious and
cognitive sensing ‹ simply by denying them or failing to empower us to
explore, share and inhabit them directly.

Each one of us is the product of many billions of universes of
evolutionary exploration, expression and conservation. When even three
of us join hands, the powers of sentient rescue and exploration we
embody are magnified geometrically. We are made to make miracles,
together ‹ and something has gotten in the way of our access to this.
Something has damaged the stories of what we are, and what we can be
together.

The keys to the answer, and a future beyond servitude to tokens lie in
the active exploration and re-definition of the roots of how we know.
Together, we can re-locate and re-empower ourselves to resist and
oppose the psybiocognitive conscription that our planet and peoples are
suffering at the hands of broken knowledge-roots.

No system can express or define what we are, and none should stand as
a tyrant in a world of children, ancient with sacred mystery, majesty,
and purpose. But together we can actively remember what it means to be
more than human, for the sake of a living world, and the living library
of realities and connectivities the planet-Animal represents, nurtures
and labors to conserve.

If you have any interest or questions, please feel free to respond, and
we will get back to you with further information.

Our thanks for your time and attention.